PDA

View Full Version : Our new Ultra 21 Almost done!!

sigepmock
07-30-2004, 06:59 AM
Well five weeks ago my wife and I picked out all the colors and placed the order for our new Ultra 21 Stealthwith Bob and John at Inland Ultra. We ordered it with the 6.2L instead of the 350 Mag and with the Upgraded stereo, with these not so standard items we were told it would 6-7 weeks before our boat was done. We were happy, becuase we thought it would actually take longer than that.:) It would put us picking up the boat 2nd week of August.
Well I got a phone call on Tuesday from Ultra and it turns out the boat will be ready Friday, today!!!!!!:D :D
I am so impressed with everyone at Ultra, they actually got our boat done ahead of schedule, even with me adding more to the stereo along the way. Here's the latest photo, notice the pimped out trailer..........j/k it's only the shop trailer, ours will be blue to match the boat.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495alomostdonemed-med.jpg
I can't say enough good things about Ultra so far. They have kept in constant contact with us, answered all our questions and even called us along the way to say they gave us a free upgrade to the trailer(swing away tounge). Our first trip out will be next weekend so hopefully I will only have more good things to say after that.:)
Chris "Couldn't Be Happier" Mock

rvrtoy
07-30-2004, 08:04 AM
Your boat looks AWESOME. Are you going to use it this weekend?

dicudmore
07-30-2004, 08:06 AM
looking good Chris....
Glad to hear it :D

MrsSigEpMock
07-30-2004, 08:32 AM
Hey all! I've finally entered the Realm.
We are sooo excited. Thanks for all the complimets, it makes the funding part much easier to "swallow."
(That was for you MrsFuggit!):eek:

phuggit
07-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Congrats guys. Can't wait to see the boat.
Welcome aboard Carrie.

rvrtoy
07-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Your boat is in the detail bay right now. It's getting all the little final touches and inspections. Congratulations:D

sigepmock
07-30-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks Rvrtoy, I have a feeling it might get wet on Sunday.:D We'll see.
Chris

hd&boatrider
07-30-2004, 10:01 AM
Congrats...it looks great. You guys are going to make the OP6 event again aren't you? Sept 25th weekend at Lake Mohave.
Tom aka hd&boatrider

jbtrailerjim
07-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Boat looks great. Congrats. It's good to hear everybody at Ultra took good care of you. Everyone in El Cajon is great. John D. and Bob at Inland Ultra are a couple of super cool guys also.

mud duck
07-30-2004, 11:27 AM
Looks great!! :D

sigepmock
07-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Tom,
We'll definately be there. Still working the bugs out my SandBar Gizmo, I can't get the rocket motors to shut off in time but I should be ready by Sept.
Thanks again for the kind words everyone, stop us if you see us on the lake and I'll have a cold one for ya.
Chris:D

bordsmnj
07-30-2004, 02:45 PM
NiiiiiicE!:D :cool:

CBLavey
07-31-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by sigepmock
Well five weeks ago my wife and I picked out all the colors and placed the order for our new Ultra 21 Stealthwith Bob and John at Inland Ultra. We ordered it with the 6.2L instead of the 350 Mag and with the Upgraded stereo, with these not so standard items we were told it would 6-7 weeks before our boat was done. We were happy, becuase we thought it would actually take longer than that.:) It would put us picking up the boat 2nd week of August.
Well I got a phone call on Tuesday from Ultra and it turns out the boat will be ready Friday, today!!!!!!:D :D
I am so impressed with everyone at Ultra, they actually got our boat done ahead of schedule, even with me adding more to the stereo along the way. Here's the latest photo, notice the pimped out trailer..........j/k it's only the shop trailer, ours will be blue to match the boat.
I can't say enough good things about Ultra so far. They have kept in constant contact with us, answered all our questions and even called us along the way to say they gave us a free upgrade to the trailer(swing away tounge). Our first trip out will be next weekend so hopefully I will only have more good things to say after that.:)
Chris "Couldn't Be Happier" Mock
Great choice on colors and motor package - you're gonnna dig it!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

1coach3
07-31-2004, 03:31 PM
Good looking boat.

PlyaPlya22
07-31-2004, 08:44 PM
nice rig

bchbum
08-01-2004, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the ULTRA BOAT on line fam club. Great looking boat See you on the water soon

franky
08-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Only five weeks to build a boat? SCAREY!!!

sigepmock
08-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Well we picked up the new boat Friday and unfortunately didn't get a chance to take out this weekend, have to wait until next weekend.
Being somewhat of a skeptic I decided there had to be a mistake somewhere on the boat so I decided to find it. I looked everywhere, inside the ski lockers, the engine hatch, under the seats, inside every compartment, under the dash, behind the side panels with a flashlight, even got on my crawler and went under every inch of the boats bottom and to my very happy suprise I didn't find one imperfection......:D I am even more impressed by Ultra. The only test left is on the water and we'll find out next weekend at Havasu.
Thanks again for all the kind words, I think I am going to be very happy with this boat.
Chris

phebus
08-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Did you check the wingnut behind the steering wheel? :D Just kidding, I hope you enjoy your new boat, and the thrill never wears off.

Johnwithjm
08-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Glad to here you are happy with your new Ultra. You guys were great customers to deal with. Have fun with your new rideOriginally posted by sigepmock
Chris "Couldn't Be Happier" Mock :)