PDA

View Full Version : lets give F.M. a thought for a story..

hoolign
07-30-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm thinkin somethin about boats :rolleyes:
maybe try to put most peeps name in it at least once..sorta a HBF sandbar tale?

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Hmmmm.....how do we cure FM of writers block???

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Hows bout a story bout a chick wif her ass packed full of bacon grease and coffee grinds??

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Blown....do you have an a$$ fetish or what??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
Blown....do you have an a$$ fetish or what??? :confused: :rolleyes:
guilty:p :p

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
I'm thinkin somethin about boats :rolleyes:
maybe try to put most peeps name in it at least once..sorta a HBF sandbar tale?
I told you when I was writing the last one that I can't knowingly name a character the same name as somebody I actually know if I'm writing smut. It feels wrong and icky :eek!: :yuk: :eek!: icky and wrong, LOL! :D
I woulda been so wigged out if I'd known your name before I posted that story! :D Now it's done I just think it's funny. ;) :)
Boats ... I don't know enough about them. Not that I'm not willing to research and try anyway :idea: I'm just saying. :)

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Hows bout a story bout a chick wif her ass packed full of bacon grease and coffee grinds??
WTF? Did you copy and paste that from Barney's? LMAO! :D Somebody suggested that to me almost word for word over there last fall!

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Hmmmm.....how do we cure FM of writers block???
I don't have writer's block RK. I just need a little help with details.

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
WTF? Did you copy and paste that from Barney's? LMAO! :D Somebody suggested that to me almost word for word over there last fall!
That was probably me, nothing better then watching a chick run for tha can with grease and grinds running down tha back of her legs.:D :D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:48 PM
Hows bout a sorid tale of coffee house love, Hale knowing judy is dry as a popcorn fart, walks towards her grease and grinds in hand, bends her over the freezer and lubes her up, moving his greasy apron aside he plows into her like a john deer in the spring.

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 06:49 PM
That was probably me, nothing better then watching a chick run for tha can with grease and grinds running down tha back of her legs.:D :D
Jeebus! And I get told I ain't right! :D ;)

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Hows bout a sorid tale of coffee house love, Hale knowing judy is dry as a popcorn fart, walks towards her grease and grinds in hand, bends her over the freezer and lubes her up, moving his greasy apron aside he plows into her like a john deer in the spring.
Well ... it's an idea but it lacks finesse and heat. ;) Kinda cold. I'm not saying absolutely no just maybe not exactly. :D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:52 PM
His hands slide up inside her top, the smell of bacon on her tits drives his lust, sweat dripping from his chin on to her back makes her grind her ass harder into him, the freezer humming away on her clit sends her into overdrive.

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 06:55 PM
His hands slide up inside her top, the smell of bacon on her tits drives his lust, sweat dripping from his chin on to her back makes her grind her ass harder into him, the freezer humming away on her clit sends her into overdrive.
OK!!!
Step away from the keyboard!!
PLEASE allow FM to do all the writing from now on!!
This should not be attempted at home by people that have Folgers Fetish's.......................;)

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 06:55 PM
It had been 8 years since her divorce and she still was having problems with trust and relationships. It was time she let go, let go into a new life....she found the river and it was therapy to her.....she was single, she didn't have to answer to anyone anymore and she finally realized it..... :confused: :D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 06:59 PM
It had been 8 years since her divorce and she still was having problems with trust and relationships. It was time she let go, let go into a new life....she found the river and it was therapy to her.....she was single, she didn't have to answer to anyone anymore and she finally realized it..... :confused: :D
that she was a lezbo???? hehehehee

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 07:00 PM
After having an A$$ for an X-husband....it wouldn't surprise me!!! :mad: :D

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 07:00 PM
So she bought a small Marina store by Needles in a channel they call Margarita Ville. She was able to run the store in the daytime and take relaxing boat rides at night. All the people that came into the store, just blew her away. They seemed so happy and tan and in the mood to party. She could barely meet their eyes when she rang up their purchases. How drab she felt next to these peacock people in their g-strings and pasties. Her favorite time of day was sunrise when she would sit on the dock and drink her coffee. It was early before any boaters got out on the lake. The skiers would be up soon, cutting through the glassy water in their search for the perfect wake. The happy family boats were the hardest ones to take, the mother and father buying coolie cups for their children, just made her hear ache.

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 07:01 PM
That'd be too much like writing about me! :eek: :D Nope can't do it! Won't! Gotta be nothing to do with me or anyone I know well. :D I'm a bit of a squeamish prude ... I mean it.

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
So she bought a small Marina store by Needles in a channel they call Margarita Ville. She was able to run the store in the daytime and take relaxing boat rides at night. All the people that came into the store, just blew her away. They seemed so happy and tan and in the mood to party. She could barely meet their eyes when she rang up their purchases. How drab she felt next to these peacock people in their g-strings and pasties. Her favorite time of day was sunrise when she would sit on the dock and drink her coffee. It was early before any boaters got out on the lake. The skiers would be up soon, cutting through the glassy water in their search for the perfect wake. The happy family boats were the hardest ones to take, the mother and father buying coolie cups for their children, just made her hear ache.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 07:04 PM
nope sorry no smut of mine will ever have girl on girl action it doesn't appeal to me and I won't write about it. No guy on guy action either. Just my personal stance. :)

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 07:04 PM
After having an A$$ for an X-husband....it wouldn't surprise me!!! :mad: :D
She could never trust any man again, not after what David did to her and her family. Well at least the divorce money bought her a new life. The river, the store, this was her home now. How silly her dreams of love and family seemed now.
A 24ft Hallet open bow pulled up to the dock and she slowly raised to her feet to help them tie the boat up. It was a beautiful boat with matching bumpers and ropes. The tan driver gracefully guided the boat into place and jumped off on the gas dock.
"Morning" Holly said shyly
"Morning" replied the tall tan stranger....

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:05 PM
now were cookin, don't forget hoolign(played by me) the super hero who fends off the evil ass blaster(played by blown 471 1/2) :p

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 07:05 PM
That'd be too much like writing about me! :eek: :D Nope can't do it! Won't! Gotta be nothing to do with me or anyone I know well. :D I'm a bit of a squeamish prude ... I mean it.
About you??? :confused: That story was about me??? :confused: LMAO!!!!!!!!! :D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:06 PM
She could never trust any man again, not after what David did to her and her family. Well at least the divorce money bought her a new life. The river, the store, this was her home now. How silly her dreams of love and family seemed now.
A 24ft Hallet open bow pulled up to the dock and she slowly raised to her feet to help them tie the boat up. It was a beautiful boat with matching bumpers and ropes. The tan driver gracefully guided the boat into place and jumped off on the gas dock.
"Morning" Holly said shyly
"Morning" replied the tall tan stranger....
Then he said "nice tits, **** much?"

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 07:06 PM
Maybe we're a lil bit alike. :)

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:07 PM
now were cookin, don't forget hoolign(played by me) the super hero who fends off the evil ass blaster(played by blown 471 1/2) :p
Are you wearing tights and a cape??:D

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:08 PM
hello Erin...i'm Jeff:D

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Are you wearing tights and a cape??:D
ummmmm. dockers and a wife beater...close enough???

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Then he said "nice tits, **** much?"
You are so ............. whats the word....................subtle?:D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:10 PM
You are so ............. whats the word....................subtle?:D
why waste time making small talk??

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:11 PM
ummmmm. dockers and a wife beater...close enough???
With a big grease stain on the front?????

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Maybe we're a lil bit alike. :)
No wonder we get along so well!!! :confused: :D

RiverKitty
07-30-2004, 07:14 PM
With a big grease stain on the front?????
Blown, you are so in the WRONG forum!!! :rolleyes: :D

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Blown, you are so in the WRONG forum!!! :rolleyes: :D
Hows that, he could be Hale.

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Ok, here is the premise..........
Single divorced gal, fresh from an awfull marriage, her X lied to her about everything and had affairs on the side. She didn't know until the end. She wanted a baby, he wanted to wait but he knocked up one of his girlfriends and she was out of there!
She moves to the river to start her life over. No family or friends. It is a small town on the river where everyone knows everyone's business. She is an outsider but quickly adopted by the town. The town is full of mostly retired Fire Fighters and the wives are always trying to set her up with friends they know. The police chief in town is always sneaking off to fish. There is a fabled fish in the river that is really old and really big and all the retired fire fighters are always trying to catch it.
The town makes it's money off of the people that come to the river on the weekends with their boats. Some have houses in town, some just camp at the County park. There is a weird love/hate relationship the town has with the weekenders. The town depends on them for it's survival, but most townspeople can't stand the weekenders.
Holly has a small boat and dog for company and lives in a small house behind the Marina. She is just the caretaker for the place, she doesn't own it (yet) But it is a good way for her to make money and get away from the awfull life she had with her husband. She isn't exaclty hiding from him, but does not desire contact with him.
There is a Indian Reservation across the river from the town.
The townspeople have an uneasy alliance with the Indians. They tolerate each other and kinda stay out of each others way.
(thats all I can think of now...........)

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Single divorced gal, fresh from an awfull marriage, her X lied to her about everything and had affairs on the side. She didn't know until the end. She wanted a baby, he wanted to wait but he knocked up one of his girlfriends and she was out of there!
She moves to the river to start her life over. No family or friends. It is a small town on the river where everyone knows everyone's business. She is an outsider but quickly adopted by the town. The town is full of mostly retired Fire Fighters and the wives are always trying to set her up with friends they know. The police chief in town is always sneaking off to fish. There is a fabled fish in the river that is really old and really big and all the retired fire fighters are always trying to catch it.
The town makes it's money off of the people that come to the river on the weekends with their boats. Some have houses in town, some just camp at the County park. There is a weird love/hate relationship the town has with the weekenders. The town depends on them for it's survival, but most townspeople can't stand the weekenders.
Holly has a small boat and dog for company and lives in a small house behind the Marina. She is just the caretaker for the place, she doesn't own it (yet) But it is a good way for her to make money and get away from the awfull life she had with her husband. She isn't exaclty hiding from him, but does not desire contact with him.
The townspeople have an uneasy alliance with the Indians. They tolerate each other and kinda stay out of each others way.
You forgot an ice cream socail at the church and puppy dogs.:D

Debbolas
07-30-2004, 07:31 PM
NO!
there are dark forces at work, I just can't think of them now;)

FMluvswater
07-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Okay you write about that I'll write PWP! That is way too involved of a back story for me . I just want to write a short one not a novella. Too much story takes too long to complete hence my several unfinished stories. Smut scenes well it's not easy writing the mechanics of it so that it seems fresh (I've written sooooo many smut scenes sometimes it starts to feel old and boring to me).
I just had a few ideas ... need input
couple gets back together after dating other people
couple is reunited after being apart for some reason for a long time
two people who can't pursue an out in the open relationship get together just once ... then say adios with no tears

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Okay you write about that I'll write PWP! That is way too involved of a back story for me . I just want to write a short one not a novella. Too much story takes too long to complete hence my several unfinished stories. Smut scenes well it's not easy writing the mechanics of it so that it seems fresh (I've written sooooo many smut scenes sometimes it starts to feel old and boring to me).
I just had a few ideas ... need input
couple gets back together after dating other people
couple is reunited after being apart for some reason for a long time
two people who can't pursue an out in the open relationship get together just once ... then say adios with no tears
YEEEEAHHH. with the super hero HOOLIGN making numerous naked fly byes :D