PDA

View Full Version : anyone else 1/2 ripped on da rum?

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:34 PM
good stuff!:cool:

Blown 472
07-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Whiskey coke.:D

Dr. Eagle
07-30-2004, 07:35 PM
mabye I'll go get some of the good ol rumpleminze..... and join you (with far better breath of course)...:D

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:36 PM
. Bacardi and cokes :cool:

Dr. Eagle
07-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Good schnizzle...:cool:

clownpuncher
07-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Tonight I'm on Kettle and redbull. Working on my second double. Soon, I'll be basking in triple-double glory :D
Shit, I gotta go to work soon. Unless it's a slow night

hoolign
07-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Tonight I'm on Kettle and redbull. Working on my second double. Soon, I'll be basking in triple-double glory :D
Shit, I gotta go to work soon. Unless it's a slow night
start a fire in your backyard, just when your runnin low on mix :D 'this is dispatch...1 bottle of coke to that 2 alarm" :D

clownpuncher
07-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Yee haw!!!
This story is scary, but, sad to say true.
Back in my much younger days, I was out drinking with a bunch of friends till 2 am. Got home about 2:30 and passed out. At three am I get a call from the station. A huge fire in a landmark building was ripping. Like a 3rd alarm at this point. I said "I'll be right there".
I haul ass to the station and meet some other guys there that responded from home. I was a driver so I drove all of us to the fire in our reserve engine, code 3, drunk as a mofo.
When we get there the building is blazing, a three story historic structure through the roof at this point. I was assigned to advance a line to a certain part of the building. Just before I get close enough to start applying water, the freakin thing collapses.
Luckily, the batt Chief had already pulled all interior units out of the building.
I sobered up real quick.
So.................
What were we taling about?

raginjo
07-30-2004, 08:15 PM
captain and coke, otherwise known as a fat pirate.

hoolign
07-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by raginjo
ATTA BOY..oh yeah..welcome to the jungle:D cheers

Big_Gunz_
07-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by raginjo
Just got home from work, I'll join ya and go sailing with the captain and coke.

XTRM22
07-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Alot of vodca and a little orange juice...Big Screw driver
A little Vodca and a lot of prune juice...Big pile driver :D
I crack me up when I've been drinking!! Momma's not home and I don't hafta be at work till 9:30 tomorrow morning.
CHuck

hoolign
07-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Go hard Chuck!...I'm still spellin good so off to the kitch for annudder:D

XTRM22
07-30-2004, 09:57 PM
At Hooligans suggestion (always follow advise from a Hooligan) I fixed a nudther, added some Hi C fruit punch and a shot of the Captain, I think it's now a power screw driver. Tastes kinda girly in an a girly alcoholic kinda way:p
Chuck

hoolign
07-30-2004, 10:10 PM
crank em inta ya chuck!!!!biaatch:p

XTRM22
07-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Biaatch??!! WHo you callin a biaatch..... and whose freaking skirt am I wearing? Oh screw this I'm switching to guns wheres that bottle of Patron!
Chuck

hoolign
07-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by XTRM22
Biaatch??!! WHo you callin a biaatch..... and whose freaking skirt am I wearing? Oh screw this I'm switching to guns wheres that bottle of Patron!
Chuck
no....not the patron....where's that bottle of jack?????:p

XTRM22
07-30-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
no....not the patron....where's that bottle of jack?????:p
Good point I wouldn't wanna piss off " Uncle Jack"
Black Jack
Gentleman Jack
SIngle Barrel
Canaadian cousin Yukan Jack (which at 100 proof will flame up like a bitch!)
CHuck

Infomaniac
07-31-2004, 06:51 AM
Anyone mention rum? My drink of choice.
Headed out to pick up 2 one half gallon bottles of Don Q Crystal. Only recently available in the U.S. You need to try it. If you cannot get it in CA search the net for Sams wines.
When I do not have Don Q I drink Bacardi 151. Mix it with frozen orange juice, limeade or passion fruit juice.
Most of the time I put it in my beer Rolling Rock. A cap full in a cup of coffee is mighty tasty also.
Here you go. A touch of Bacardi Limon in your beer. Any beer that taste good with lime.