PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Knievle on TNT

HCS
07-31-2004, 04:56 PM
It's on right now. He's going to jump airplanes on an aircraft carrier.

HCS
07-31-2004, 05:00 PM
He made it! The guy is nuts. :eek!:

INFINITEJJ
07-31-2004, 05:02 PM
Right now?

HCS
07-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Looks like he broke his wrist.
Ya, it was live. He says he going to go drink a beer.

OutCole'd
07-31-2004, 08:07 PM
Funny thing is, he hypes it for an hour and make a huge production out of it. Get Pastrana or any of the X Game freestyler's out there, and they would be doing a Superman on the same jump.

Phat Matt
07-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Funny thing is, he hypes it for an hour and make a huge production out of it. Get Pastrana or any of the X Game freestyler's out there, and they would be doing a Superman on the same jump.
with a beer in one hand :)

Dr. Eagle
07-31-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Lighting a fart with the other.......

Rod-64
07-31-2004, 08:48 PM
:D

OutCole'd
07-31-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
That's what i'm talking about, and without all the hype.

PlyaPlya22
07-31-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by INFINITEJJ
Right now?
He must have balls the size of Saturn:eek!:

Jordy
07-31-2004, 10:57 PM
I love how everything that Robbie does is sooo overhyped... Jumping the Grand Canyon (85' side canyon, no biggie). Jumping an aircraft carrier (strictly as it was announed, right up to the time I was over watching bullshit filler TV).... Jumping an aircraft carrier, not likey, but making the jump on an aircraft carrier and hyping it as jumping an aircraft carrier... that's some talent. Hopefully he banged Trishelle before his jump. :D
If not Trashelle, maybe he knocked JBR in the ass before his jump to clear some of his fears away. ;)

HCS
08-01-2004, 06:44 AM
If you saw it and heard his little speach. He commented on World
War l, l l, and l l l. :eek:
He's not the brightest pea in the pod.:rolleyes:

FunOnTheWater
08-01-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I love how everything that Robbie does is sooo overhyped... Jumping the Grand Canyon (85' side canyon, no biggie). Jumping an aircraft carrier (strictly as it was announed, right up to the time I was over watching bullshit filler TV).... Jumping an aircraft carrier, not likey, but making the jump on an aircraft carrier and hyping it as jumping an aircraft carrier... that's some talent. Hopefully he banged Trishelle before his jump. :D
If not Trashelle, maybe he knocked JBR in the ass before his jump to clear some of his fears away. ;)
JP still showing the a$$hole he is

RiverToysJas
08-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
I love how everything that Robbie does is sooo overhyped... Jumping the Grand Canyon (85' side canyon, no biggie).
Um, no it was a little more than that...
http://www.knieveltour.com/_images/grandcanyon/grandcanyon.jpg
Knievel traveled 228 feet and easily cleared the gorge, 2,500 feet above the canyon floor.
I find it interesting that the grand Canyon jump is considered a success though, being that he fell hard on the landing roll-out. When his father did the same thing at the Ceaser's Fountain, it was not considered a success ( though he was in a coma for 28 days ;) ).
Keep in mind though, Robbie is a Grandfather!!! I don't see any Grandfathers that are competing at the X-Games. ;)
I did watch the movie though, and it was pretty good. Anytime I can watch Jaime Pressly for two hours, I do it! :D
RTJas :D

MagicMtnDan
08-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Anytime I can watch Jaime Pressly for two hours, I do it! :D
RTJas :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=822155

Kilrtoy
08-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Ok, he still does it and people buy into it,
I agree X-games guys are nuts....

Excessive Force
08-01-2004, 04:37 PM
He was talking like he was high. See the announcer guy try to take the mic from him 20 times?

HCS
08-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Excessive Force
He was talking like he was high. See the announcer guy try to take the mic from him 20 times?
He's high on the fact that he might die. His daughter is sitting
there watching freeked out. And the way they had that ramp
set up was squirly, and the deck of that boat was as slippery as snot.
He had to dump the bike.
Then in the end he had to take a pretty hard shot.
And he's 42 years old.
You have to give the clown some credit.
:rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
08-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Dunno bout u guys but all i watched for was his daughter lol