PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar...........

Debbolas
07-31-2004, 11:01 PM
Sandbar
I wanted to see if maybe some of the CBB folk would want to come on down to the Sandbar that weekend?
We will be there with some other Kachina Boats.
Would love to get together (the silvers are on me!) but don't want to go above the Needles Bridge.(you all know why)
I didn't know what you all have planned.
Hope to see ya there
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566boat_almost_in_water-med.jpg

PlyaPlya22
07-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Dumb question coming up???
What is CBB??:confused: Deb are you going on the Damn run on the 21st?

Debbolas
07-31-2004, 11:10 PM
No Sweetheart........Our last trip is Aug 13-15, we were going up to the AVI for the Classic Beach Bash(older, smaller boats, that people have restored) but since we killed our prop above the Needles Bridge, we scraped that plan and are going to stay at our Friends house in Havasu.
So we could meet them at the Sandbar ( I guess they cruise there on Sunday)
The 21st isn't good for us..
I think you all should come to Havasu Aug 13-15!:D
It is our last river trip.........no kids.............just grown ups (well, adults at least):D

PlyaPlya22
07-31-2004, 11:18 PM
That sounds very doable.....HMMMM??? Get back with you on that one

Jeanyus
08-01-2004, 06:33 AM
CBBB
Clasic Boat Beach Bash

cc322
08-01-2004, 06:36 AM
Last trip Aug 13....15 why? still alot of good weather left, do the kids start school, if so it's time to home school;) we will be up that weekend, did you say silver's were on you:D

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 08:07 AM
I wish we could come to Powell that weekend, but Matt has BS stuff to do:(
Did I miss a B in the CBB, so it is CBBB?:D
Our school starts Aug 31st and Scream and Scream Junior have a Sierra Hiking trip that last week. When school starts I have to go back to work:( But I like my job:D September we have the Nascar Races out in Fontana. Two bridal Showers. October we have two weddings, and Matt and I are going to Washington DC for a week.:D
I have heard that September and October is the best time to go to the river...the weather is still hot and it is uncrowded:D Maybe someday:D
Yes...the silvers are on me! Just find us at the Sandbar and identify yourself as a HB member :) (you have to know our screen names as well:D )

ROZ
08-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Would love to get together (the silvers are on me!)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566boat_almost_in_water-med.jpg
Silvers are ON you? Does Mr. Scream know about this :confused: :) :D

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:15 AM
I MEAN I will bring silvers for ALL MY FRIENDS! LOL:D

riverbound
08-01-2004, 09:16 AM
No Sweetheart........Our last trip is Aug 13-15,
It is our last river trip.........no kids.............just grown ups (well, adults at least):D
Last trip:confused: the best time of year is Sept. oct. IMO Most of the Aholes have gone home and the weather is great.

Ziggy
08-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Silvers are ON you? Does Mr. Scream know about this :confused: :) :D
LOL:D The same thought went through my mind too.
Hey Deb, me and Jan will be out that weekend too, maybe catch up with ya guys...;)

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ziggy
LOL:D The same thought went through my mind too.
Hey Deb, me and Jan will be out that weekend too, maybe catch up with ya guys...;)
oh, you guys! LOL:D
Cool, I can't wait to meet your MRS!!!
We should all exchanged cell #'s and plan to meet somewhere......Disneyland? The Channel? The Sandbar?
Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house!:D

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house!:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Sometimes it's good to be left out of the loop ,don't think I want to know this one ?

Scream
08-01-2004, 09:23 AM
I have been updated on the "Silvers for all my friends" off recently posted on a mysterious website. lol
Give my wife a beer and a keyboard and she's making offers to everyone. I guess I'll have to make a run to Costco and get them to load a pallet of them silvers for the trip...
The cool thing about our boat is the iced storage is pretty huge, we can fit about 4 30 packs on ice if need be.
See ya there all...
Scream <---- what's a few beers among friends.

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Shark In The Pond
Green Weenies back at Rhonda's house!:D
Sometimes it's good to be left out of the loop ,don't think I want to know this one ? [/B][/QUOTE] '
They are these really good blender drinks with cream of cocanut, vodka and limeaid. Mix it all up in a blender with ice!
Yum!:D
See! He is onboard and ready to party! Bring the air guitar and Mullet wig, we can get more pics!:D

Sportin' Wood
08-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Scream
I have been updated on the "Silvers for all my friends" off recently posted on a mysterious website. lol
Give my wife a beer and a keyboard and she's making offers to everyone. I guess I'll have to make a run to Costco and get them to load a pallet of them silvers for the trip...
The cool thing about our boat is the iced storage is pretty huge, we can fit about 4 30 packs on ice if need be.
See ya there all...
Good thing You have a big boat.. Us CBBB boat owners have little space for muchas cervesas. and after the trip down I will be real thirsty:D sand bar and Verticle beach/ disney for sure!

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:34 AM
:D
yeah!;) :cool:

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:38 AM
haha, you dont want to announce free silvers for everyone Deb...you just might have 120+ boats relocating CBBB under your tent. :D

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:44 AM
If I can't come to the CBBB, the CBBB can come to the Sandbar!:D
(I heard you all are busy Saturday, but maybe Sunday you all could take a field trip down river:D )
Matt is arranging the "Pallet of Silvers";)

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 09:46 AM
(I heard you all are busy Saturday, but maybe Sunday you all could take a field trip down river:D )
Some are making the trip they do every year on Sunday to the Sandbar,But I won't .........I know ...I know you'll miss me,Ya Right just more Silver for the others:D

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 09:47 AM
If I can't come to the CBBB, the CBBB can come to the Sandbar!:D
Matt is arranging the "Pallet of Silvers";)
Heck yeah, I know we plan on being on the water most of the time. I am just worried about someone taking my spot on the beach at Avi, cause we will be up at 4am getting it. We will see how things go, might not even anchor or buoy up at the beach.
How far is it from the Avi? We only have two 8 gallon tanks of gas and a big V8 that drinks it. :)

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
How far is it from the Avi? We only have two 8 gallon tanks of gas and a big V8 that drinks it. :)
I wont even try it with my 15 gal Tank:) You'll have to talk to some of the other guys to find out how far it is:)

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Matt thinks it's about 25 miles from the AVI to the Sandbar.
Beautiful Noise, it just won't be the same without you!:(
Debbolas<--------------wondering how many CBBB's will show up and will they riot if I am out of beer?:eek:

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Matt thinks it's about 25 miles from the AVI to the Sandbar.
Beautiful Noise, it just won't be the same without you!:(
Debbolas<--------------wondering how many CBBB's will show up and will they riot if I am out of beer?:eek:
Now I have to do some math.
Anyone know how far around Elsinore is?
I know we can go around Elsinore 4-5x before refuelling. Those 4-5x are not cruising, I would say 60% of the trips would be full throttle the other 40% half throttle or more...gotta keep it pegged to stay out of the sea doos way.
Sucks not having a gas gauge, you have to do the math. :)

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Going there you would be going with the current.
You can refill in Needles and then again at Topock if you had too.
Debbolas<---------Thinkning that would kinda suck to have to fill your boat twice just to get somewhere......;)

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Debbolas<---------Thinkning that would kinda suck to have to fill your boat twice just to get somewhere......;)
Yes, especially with gas prices. :D

Kilrtoy
08-01-2004, 10:15 AM
If your last trip was adults,
WE WANT TO SEE SOME OF THOSE ADULT PICS:eek:

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Yes, especially with gas prices. :D
Hey just carry 4 extra 5 gal cans with you,Geezzzzzzz do i have to do all the thinking:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
If your last trip was adults,
WE WANT TO SEE SOME OF THOSE ADULT PICS:eek:
LOL, they still would be pretty tame compared to your pics!
:D
(I am bringing pasties for my friends);)

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Hey just carry 4 extra 5 gal cans with you,Geezzzzzzz do i have to do all the thinking:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
That is 20 gallons of extra gas on board. I wouldnt even get into 30mph with all that weight.

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 11:12 AM
I wouldnt even get into 30mph with all that weight.
Like you do now:confused: :confused: So whats your point;) :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Like you do now:confused: :confused: So whats your point;) :D :D \
OUCH

Floored
08-01-2004, 11:43 AM
I've done the round trip on 18 gallons in a JET and flatties get better mileage. will warn you that topok gorge can get pretty bouncy so bring the wife. one eye on the water and one on whatever bounces next to you!!:eek: :D :cool:

ROZ
08-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Scream
Give my wife a beer and a keyboard and she's making offers to everyone. Too bad she don't play the accordian.... September fest POLKA :D

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
\
OUCH
LOL............Hes used to these comments.........Hmmmmmmm as a matter of fact so i'm I:)

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 03:57 PM
LOL............Hes used to these comments.........Hmmmmmmm as a matter of fact so i'm I:)
yeah, when you have boat less than 18' and a big block and can only do 30mph you kind of get used to it. I just tell people I do 100+ like most of the jet guys I talk to. :D but really it only goes 30. :eek:

ahhell
08-01-2004, 04:01 PM
yeah, when you have boat less than 18' and a big block and can only do 30mph you kind of get used to it. I just tell people I do 100+ like most of the jet guys I talk to. :D but really it only goes 30. :eek:
Dont tell all the secrets.......:wink:

Beautiful Noise
08-01-2004, 04:10 PM
but really it only goes 30. :eek:
Its so refreshing to see a Honest BS'er on here at times;) :D :D

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Too bad she don't play the accordian.... September fest POLKA :D
Ok, I've read this like 50 times and I just don't get it:confused:
Debbolas<----------throw me a fricking bone already

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
Dont tell all the secrets.......:wink:
Are you going to be around?
:D ;)

dmontzsta
08-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Its so refreshing to see a Honest BS'er on here at times;) :D :D
I speak the truth, if it goes any faster, I really dont know. It is a ski boat and they usually do about 30mph when skiing.

Debbolas
08-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Me thinks my thread has been jacked by Jet Boat and Flatty Drivers!!!!!
LOL:D

KACHINA KEN
08-02-2004, 09:31 AM
No Sweetheart........Our last trip is Aug 13-15, we were going up to the AVI for the Classic Beach Bash(older, smaller boats, that people have restored) but since we killed our prop above the Needles Bridge, we scraped that plan and are going to stay at our Friends house in Havasu.
So we could meet them at the Sandbar ( I guess they cruise there on Sunday)
The 21st isn't good for us..
I think you all should come to Havasu Aug 13-15!:D
It is our last river trip.........no kids.............just grown ups (well, adults
at least):D
Need a loner prop? got a 22 pitch if ya need it.

Debbolas
08-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
Need a loner prop? got a 22 pitch if ya need it.
That is very kind of you.....I know we need an additional prop, for back up, but the whole prop pitch thing completely looses me.
Let me PM Scream and ask him!
;)

KACHINA KEN
08-02-2004, 09:54 AM
That is very kind of you.....I know we need an additional prop, for back up, but the whole prop pitch thing completely looses me.
Let me PM Scream and ask him!
;) If you have the 496HO like me then you probably have a 22 on it right now.

Scream
08-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Hey KachinaKen,
Thanks for the offer. Got a smokin deal from a forum member on a new labbed 22P Bravo I. He made us an offer we couldn't refuse...LOL
What are you running now?