PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Bike ?

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Looking to get me one :cool: Where is the best place to get one and where can I find a good selection of them ? Did a search under Pocket Bikes and I found one that goes by different names depending on what site your on it's the ZXR super bike or Z 600 w/ electric start ,49cc up to 40 mph ? One site had them on this weekend only for 349.00 ?

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 07:36 PM
:D
I still think this is a good idea;)
A while ago, some person posted here that they were "the connection" for pocket bikes.
You could do a search for it?
:cool:

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
:D
I still think this is a good idea;)
A while ago, some person posted here that they were "the connection" for pocket bikes.
You could do a search for it?
:cool:
Chick's dig scar's huh ?

Debbolas
08-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Remember the leather;)
leather = no road rash
And yes chicks dig scars!:D

GlastronGuy
08-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Check out the next gay convention in your area. I hear they are really into them.

WetWillie
08-01-2004, 07:44 PM
http://search.ebay.com/pocket-bikes_W0QQfromZR7

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
Check out the next gay convention in your area. I hear they are really into them.
Takes one to know one :eek!:

GlastronGuy
08-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Shark In The Pond
Takes one to know one :eek!:
I am not so sure I'd use that smilely when saying gay.

jetboater5
08-01-2004, 07:53 PM
go to this web site. 49cc super pocket bike electric start , turn signals , horn ,stop lamp keyed ignition. super fun and reliable I have a couple of these for my kids they love the things. also check out the wheelman video this thing is crazy. I have one these things are awesome. www.kidzquads.com :D

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 07:53 PM
I am not so sure I'd use that smilely when saying gay.
Wake up on the wrong side of bed or what ?

Infomaniac
08-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Looking to get me one :cool: Where is the best place to get one and where can I find a good selection of them ? Did a search under Pocket Bikes and I found one that goes by different names depending on what site your on it's the ZXR super bike or Z 600 w/ electric start ,49cc up to 40 mph ? One site had them on this weekend only for 349.00 ?
I solds 50 or so of them.
My favorite are the Daytona models. they are the tiniest ones. they haul ass.
Any of the others are way too slow. Z 600 included.
The Choppers are the most comfortable to ride.

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
I solds 50 or so of them.
My favorite are the Daytona models. they are the tiniest ones. they haul ass.
Any of the others are way too slow. Z 600 included.
The Choppers are the most comfortable to ride.
Hook me up Ron :D I hope your not riding one though cause via GlastronGuy it's gay :D Are the lakes back to normal up there ?

Boozer
08-01-2004, 08:14 PM
http://www.a2xtreme.com/wheelmanweb.html
That thing is bitchen. I may just have to get one.

GlastronGuy
08-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Hook me up Ron :D I hope your not riding one though cause via GlastronGuy it's gay :D Are the lakes back to normal up there ?
Where did I say it's gay?

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Then what did this mean ?

GlastronGuy
08-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Then what did this mean ?
Hmm...
Just what it says. I was under the assumption that English was your first language. My bad.
:wink:

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Hmm...
Just what it says. I was under the assumption that English was your first language. My bad.
:wink:
Never assume anything

Infomaniac
08-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Then lakes were normal for a couple of weeks went high for a few more and are just about back to the right level.
We need to hook up and check your tune up.
I do not have any more pocket bikes, I can get deals but you have to buy 10 minimum for an order. They are dirt cheap as compared to early this year.

Shark In The Pond
08-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
Then lakes were normal for a couple of weeks went high for a few more and are just about back to the right level.
We need to hook up and check your tune up.
I do not have any more pocket bikes, I can get deals but you have to buy 10 minimum for an order. They are dirt cheap as compared to early this year.
Yes I would really like to get this boat dialed in from you if we still can ? Is Snowman having the end of yr. party this yr. ?

HOSS
08-02-2004, 02:54 AM
Infomaniac, Ron will sell them to me but 9 or more. Got out of it cause too damn mny selling them. Still ride the crap out of mine though and karts. Still need to get a 49cc one for my animal motor.