PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this truck lately?

riverbound
08-02-2004, 10:17 AM
This truck was stolen a while back and I was just recently informed that it has resurfaced and being driven around. If any of you have seen it please let me know when and where. So far from what I gather is it is intact and not stripped yet.
It is a GMC denali quadsteer, 12" lift, 20" weld cheyenne, 38" truxus tires. The paint should stand out and has a big "starbucks customs" logo on the tailgate. Any info would be appreciated.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/681Picture_081-med.jpg

essexjet
08-02-2004, 10:20 AM
I communte from Moreno Valley to Long Beach so I will keep me eyes open!!

riverbound
08-02-2004, 10:22 AM
It has been seen on the 10fwy in rialto and the 91 in riverside. in the last month.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2004, 10:24 AM
if it's been seen so much .. How come no one has called the police when spotted.. sorry just asking.. did they not know it has been stolen? we live in culver city and work all over so we will keep ours eyes open for it.. ;)

riverbound
08-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
if it's been seen so much .. How come no one has called the police when spotted.. sorry just asking.. did they not know it has been stolen? we live in culver city and work all over so we will keep ours eyes open for it.. ;)
At the time nobody knew it was stolen. The police have been no help. we have called and all they said is they will add it to the report.:(

Debbolas
08-02-2004, 10:29 AM
That won't be hard to miss, I will keep my eyes open!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2004, 10:30 AM
well thats sound like the police here.. We will keep our eye's open for it.. it is a truck you can't miss.. it is beautiful..

topless
08-02-2004, 11:02 AM
I'll keep my eyes open too. I drive the 10 through Rialto every day.

RacerX
08-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
well thats sound like the police here.. We will keep our eye's open for it.. it is a truck you can't miss.. it is beautiful..
....and what exactly do you think the police have time to do? Stolen cars are recovered when cops run the plate for some reason....(i.e. traffic stop, parked illegally or when they find it stripped). Do you think EVERY cop knows about EVERY stolen vehicle on the road? The truck is cool but to the cops, it's no more special that the cheezy Toyoa Camry that was stolen the same day....
There are TONS of stolen cars rolling around every day. There is NO WAY that cops can know about them...way too many to keep track of even if you wanted to try.
If you want your stolen vehicle recovered in one piece, your best hope is LOJACK.

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 05:59 PM
We will keep our eyes open, awesome truck
is there a police report on it...

locogringo
08-02-2004, 09:50 PM
I will keep a watch also. Drive many freeways.
How is that a GMC Denali with a Chevy fronty end? Did it get swapped out?

dmontzsta
08-02-2004, 09:53 PM
I commute from Moreno Valley to Anaheim everyday, if I see it I will follow it while on the phone to the cops. I see ALOT of lifted trucks in the Riverside area, they seem to crowd and hang out at custom motorsports off the 91. I cant believe someone has the balls to drive it around.

nmboats
08-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Nice truck, I hope you get it back in one piece.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by RacerX
....and what exactly do you think the police have time to do? Stolen cars are recovered when cops run the plate for some reason....(i.e. traffic stop, parked illegally or when they find it stripped). Do you think EVERY cop knows about EVERY stolen vehicle on the road? The truck is cool but to the cops, it's no more special that the cheezy Toyoa Camry that was stolen the same day....
There are TONS of stolen cars rolling around every day. There is NO WAY that cops can know about them...way too many to keep track of even if you wanted to try.
If you want your stolen vehicle recovered in one piece, your best hope is LOJACK.
NO shit sherlock.. you don't know me very well.. it was a fricken joke.. alot of our friends are cops and I know what they do all day.. get a grip.. :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
08-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Shit...with a paint job like that it should stand out like Shaq in a kindergarten class. Do you want it reported before the beating or after:D My eyes are peeled.

goeasy8
08-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Ive seen it on the 91fwy also between the 57 and van buren going east bound about 2 weeks ago. Im all over the fwys, im a trucker so when I see it again I will call the cops for sure.

MudPumper
08-03-2004, 01:55 PM
If in fact the truck that has been spotted is the same one, whoever is driving it has to be a complete moron. That thing sticks out like a sore thumb. I bet it has been stripped and parted out by now. Maybe there is more than one lifted white chevy with blue flames??? Hope it gets recovered though.;)

goeasy8
08-03-2004, 04:54 PM
I just saw it in the last coule weeks so he must be a moron

goneboatin
08-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Don't the Denali's have On*Star? They should be able to find it in nothing flat.