PDA

View Full Version : A Non Locals Vent

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 06:37 PM
So Im in the channel chilling with the wife and family, I see this ski boat pull up next to me. I really dont pay attention, then all of a sudden this LARGE WOMAN appears and says hey buddy can I get a beer. Being the nice guy that I am, SURE. She walks away.
Then about 5 mintues later this guy swims next to my boat and the ski boat and begins talking with me. I get myself a beer and he says, hey buddy can I get a beer. So I throw him a beer. Then my brother inlaw comes over and he gets a beer, different than mine, he then ask my brother-in-law, hey Can I try one of those. My brother -in-law thinking I know this guy gives him a beer.
Now these 3 troll children appear and he ask if they can jump off my swim step and in to the water. SURE I guess, since the ski boat was further up and in shallower water.
So these troll kids are splashing all over my boat and the wife who was two boats over see's the whole thing. She comes over and tells the kids to stop jumping off the boat , because they are wetting the inside of the boat which has a couple of camera's and cell phones and she KNOWS THEY ARE TROLLS.
The guy gets stupid with her and she says,this is his boat, he said its cool. So the wife says, I dont give a **** what you like, this is my boat , so get the **** out. Well I have no clue whats going on. The guys turns to me and says hey whats up with that. I say I don't know , but its her boat so I guess you better do as she says.
Then the guy ask for another beer, im going wait a minute now. My brother in law says NOPE, he turns to me and says can I get a beer and the wife says, Miguel, he doesnt even have a boat he is a troll who is leaching off us. So I say no, he says man you guys are ****ed. Then he walks up to the walkway with his children in tow and gets their duffle bags and begins to moves on. Right then the fat chick comes back up with 3 different beers and hands them to him...
So whats up with the locals leaching off us tourist.:eek:

Ziggy
08-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Then probably threw his empty cans on the shoreline in order to blame the Californians of disrespect:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They're easy to spot, so like wild animals its best not to feed 'em;)

Hermosa
08-02-2004, 06:45 PM
I would have nipped that in the bud with the first beer request. I don't do handouts, unless I know them... and kids don't play on or near my boat. I can see some local scum finding the channel crown easy picking for a few beers. The normal locals must get tired of them also...

Goldilocks
08-02-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't get that. Who in their right mind w/out a boat would do that to people. F***in idiots. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Basically I was not paying attention to the ski boat the pulled up and then they appeared and the ski boat was empty. i just assumed it was theirs.
I got played , will never happen again.
DON'T YOU JUST HATE LOCALS

mbrown2
08-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Kilr,
Wake up bruth'r and lay off the booze....better get that Troll radar on.....sounds like the wifey put that $hit in check quick...friggen trolls...

Thunder Struck
08-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Kilrtoy: Thinking of coming to Havasu this weekend was wandering if you had any extra gas we could have?? And maybe a beer or two:D

Havasu Hangin'
08-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Sorry, partner. I didn't know that was you.

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Thunder Struck
Kilrtoy: Thinking of coming to Havasu this weekend was wandering if you had any extra gas we could have?? And maybe a beer or two:D
Now you two we could definetly spare some stuff for,

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Kilr,
Wake up bruth'r and lay off the booze....better get that Troll radar on.....sounds like the wifey put that $hit in check quick...friggen trolls...
Yes that day i did have a few too many.
HH that wasnt you, Everytime I see you you turn and try to speed away....Like you stole one of my chicks or something

hava life
08-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Are you sure they were locals:) could of been a tourist with no boat:D :D I would never give anyone I don't know more than 1 beer;) And whats up with letting people on your boat. I enjoy the few weekends we have without someone else we know with us in our boat that ain't no kids or people coming to play on my boat that I don't know. I have been asked many times for a beer, and it's not just the locals, I just say 'hell no'

Havasu Hangin'
08-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
HH that wasnt you, Everytime I see you you turn and try to speed away....Like you stole one of my chicks or something
Since I now know that the Shockwave will catch me everytime...I was trying for beers instead.
I figured that after I got all your beers, you would just pull your boat out of the water and sit in it in front of a house for 5 or 6 hours.

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Since I now know that the Shockwave will catch me everytime...I was trying for beers instead.
I figured that after I got all your beers, you would just pull your boat out of the water and sit in it in front of a house for 5 or 6 hours.
That is below the belt,
it was only 3 hours infornt of the house
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

Havasu Hangin'
08-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
...it was only 3 hours infornt of the house
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN
So you gonna move to a parking lot next time?

TheEduKATor
08-02-2004, 07:24 PM
We took a trip to Havasu so our friend could check on her house that was being built in Havasu and to get her mind off of losing her husband 3 weeks before in a tragic car accident. Since the house wasn't in live in condition we stayed at the Nautical Estates for the week. It was my bro, Ms. EduKATor's best friend who is a teacher as well, and a few other friends. One is a film producer and the other is a geological scientist. The reason I say this is that we are all professionals not some low life thugs. We were all relaxing in the hot tub after a day on the lake when this security guard and one of the condo owners says, "We were doing fine till their kind showed up." This got me fuming. These people had no idea who we were but just blurted that out loud as he walked buy. So what exactly is my kind? The kind that puts good money back into the city. The kind who wanted to move out to Havasu and teach. The kind who has been going to the river for over 20 years and has never abused it. There were a few other people in the pool as well but nothing was said to them. All we were doing was having a good time in the hot tub trying to take Ms. EduKATor's best friend mind off of just losing her husband, instead she got more upset. Where is the love man? Since then I haven't been back to the Estates, I'll put my hard earned money somewhere else. Sorry just another non local venting.

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:37 PM
What the residenst of Havasu dont realize, is that place would be a distant memory if not for all of us tourist every weekend.
Sorry to hear that EDUKATOR