PDA

View Full Version : What is up with all these guys killing their wives.

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Now another has killed his pregnant wife.
is it contagious :confused:

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:15 PM
...happens quite often round these here parts.

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ratso
...happens quite often round these here parts.
You mean out there in whacko... errrr waco?

WILD LAVEY
08-02-2004, 07:18 PM
kilr, maybe they saw a pic of your wife and realized how bad they have it.:D

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by WILD LAVEY
kilr, maybe they saw a pic of your wife and realized how bad they have it.:D
That is too funny.....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Now another has killed his pregnant wife.
is it contagious :confused:
Dont get them pregnant :eek: just divorce the B****, its better then going to jail even if you have to pay her

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
You mean out there in whacko... errrr waco?
My mistake...out here we just kill the wives...not the pregnant ones though.:D

Boatcop
08-02-2004, 07:25 PM
I could come up with a boatload of insensitive and distastefull jokes on domestic violence, but my professionalism forces me to remain silent on the matter.
So I'll just say this:
Any man who harms a female or a child, except in a valid self defense situation, should be strung up by the scrotum and beaten by a nailed 2x4.

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:26 PM
My mistake...out here we just kill the wives...not the pregnant ones though.:D
LOL...... my son was stationed at Ft. Hood, we went shopping over in whacko.. er waco!

Misogynist
That guy has to be nutso..... lying to everyone about graduating from college and going to med school... how long did he think he was going to be able to keep up the charade? I think it all caught up to him when his wife called the med school for housing and found out he wasn't enrolled , and it all unraveled... including his marriage... she probably told him she was "outta there" and he couldn't deal with it...... still... no excuse.... :( ( she probably threatened to tell the "Bishop" and would have disgraced him at the ward)..... ( just some gallow's humor)

Debbolas
Matt and I just watched the movie "The Black Widow" with Elizabeth Montgomery. ;)
I need some ant spray:D

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
LOL...... my son was stationed at Ft. Hood, we went shopping over in whacko.. er waco!
Ft Hood...man, the stories I could tell...:D

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Matt and I just watched the movie "The Black Widow" with Elizabeth Montgomery. ;)
I need some ant spray:D
Deb, you catch my post the other day? Had a lady down the road from me that killed three of her husbands, last one with rat poison. Works both ways here I guess...

Flyinbowtie
08-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
I could come up with a boatload of insensitive and distastefull jokes on domestic violence, but my professionalism forces me to remain silent on the matter.
So I'll just say this:
Any man who harms a female or a child, except in a valid self defense situation, should be strung up by the scrotum and beaten by a nailed 2x4.
Amen. After a few hundred domestic violence calls, ya get a little opinonated, dont'cha?

Debbolas
08-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Deb, you catch my post the other day? Had a lady down the road from me that killed three of her husbands, last one with rat poison. Works both ways here I guess...
I remember that. This movie was a bit like that...she killed everyone with ant spray.

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:34 PM
So was she like collecting the Social Security or something?

Dr. Eagle
08-02-2004, 07:40 PM
:D

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:42 PM
I don't remember entirely but it had to do with money...I actually knew the last guy...Tom Ledbetter

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 07:47 PM
So its legal in texas.
In Brazil it is...

ratso
08-02-2004, 07:49 PM
So its legal in texas.
In Brazil it is...
OJ says anything is legal if you got deep pockets...:eek:

LBZROCKS
08-02-2004, 08:15 PM
isnt that right! I cant even sue my homeowner's association because I'm poor!

ratso
08-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by LBZROCKS
isnt that right! I cant even sue my homeowner's association because I'm poor!
I'm being sued...Hope my pockets are deep enough...

Spotondl
08-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Most people will be surprised but statistically a pregnant woman is more likely to be murdered by her husband than in any other part of her life... WTF???

Kilrtoy
08-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Spotondl
Most people will be surprised but statistically a pregnant woman is more likely to be murdered by her husband than in any other part of her life... WTF???
W:D W
wonder why:confused:

uclahater
08-02-2004, 11:13 PM
W:D W
wonder why:confused:
I went through 6 pregnancys with my wife and each one was like 10 months of PMS. And it was worth every second for the end result:)
Women make the ultimate sacrifice to give us children::) And my hat goes off to anyone that done it.
I still cant imagine how these men could do this. They take away the 2 things in there life that could of brought them the most happiness:( It makes me sick
Its to bad that things like this remind me of how blessed I am and how good I've got it.
So to all of you women out there who have sacrificed for those 10 months, my hat goes off to you with the utmost respect, and thank you for giving us fathers our 2nd most precious things on this earth next to you.
Being a father of 6 these storys really get to me:cry:

OGShocker
08-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
I am with Alan on this one.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I am with Alan on this one.
ok I agree

OGShocker
08-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
ok I agree
I knew you would see it my way,,,,,, sooner or later.:D
Lake is nice, you should be here!