PDA

View Full Version : LEE's SANDWICHES

carbonmarine
08-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Who been to Lee's Sandwiches ( www.leessandwiches.com )
This place take steh cake from say a togo's , subway etc....
Their sando are 1.50 to 2.95 and served on real french baguets,,,,, awesome !
Rick32

summerlove
08-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Yesterday I went to The Hat for the first time. They have a new one in Lake Forest. While I don't like Pastrami (I had a RB dip), everyone raved about it. Good and cheap.

carbonmarine
08-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Try Lee's .. there one opening in Irvine by UCI...
BTW: They are Vietnamese Imigrants and cant care much for communists... So, just be quiet and keep your politic to yourself and enjoy the food ....
Rick 32:wink:

summerlove
08-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
BTW: They are Vietnamese Imigrants and cant care much for communists... So, just be quiet and keep your politic to yourself and enjoy the food ....
Rick 32:wink:
you can be such a jerk at times.....;) LOL.....

THOR
08-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Yesterday I went to The Hat for the first time. They have a new one in Lake Forest. While I don't like Pastrami (I had a RB dip), everyone raved about it. Good and cheap.
I ate in The Hat (Lake Forest) today. :D

gramps
08-03-2004, 02:56 PM
next to my grankdids.............the Hat is one of the things I miss most after moving out of crowdafornia!!!!!

dicudmore
08-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
if you ever get down to el cajon try the GRINDER on 2nd st ,THE BEST!!!!,and little HOTTIES maken them;) :D
sounds good to me :D

summerlove
08-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by THOR
I ate in The Hat (Lake Forest) today. :D
did you see their order of chili fries? Talk ahbout a heart attack on a plate! Looked good though!:)

Kilrtoy
08-03-2004, 03:23 PM
That HAT is not cheap

dicudmore
08-03-2004, 03:28 PM
did you see their order of chili fries? Talk ahbout a heart attack on a plate! Looked good though!:)
note to you guys....
try the gravy fries also....
or get the chili and or gravy on the side and have both...