PDA

View Full Version : California Liberial Fag's at it Again!

cdog
08-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Anti-Hunter/Shooter Bill Ready for Vote!
The information below is from the California Waterfowl Association.
Don't wait act today!
=============================
Your assistance is still needed to defeat this unwarranted attack on
California hunters and shooting enthusiasts!
SB 1152 (Scott) would treat law-abiding sportsmen and women like
criminals
by requiring them to submit a thumb print and other personal
information,
such as an address and driver license number, each and every time they
buy
ammunition. Such requirements are already mandated in a few Bay Area
and
Southern California counties, but no formal studies have ever proven
that
they help to fight or deter crime.
Imagine being forced to provide a thumbprint for merely purchasing a
box of
shells for duck hunting or skeet shooting! What's next, a mug shot?
SB
1152 is nothing more than unjustifiable harassment of the hunting and
shooting community, and would serve as a major disincentive for the
public
to purchase ammunition and participate in hunting and other shooting
activities. This bill, which is currently pending in the Assembly
Appropriations Committee, must be stopped.
SB 1152 is scheduled for a vote in the Assembly Appropriations
Committee on
Wednesday, August 4th. Please call, fax, or write members of the
committee
immediately and urge them to strongly oppose SB 1152.
For a committee list and sample letter, go to
<http://www.calwaterfowl.org/Governmentaffairs26.htm>
If possible, please also contact/copy your own Assembly Member. To
find
your Legislator's contact information, enter your zip code at:
<http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/yourleg.html>

CARGUY
08-03-2004, 03:37 PM
This bullsh*t bill is presented by the same bunch of wackos that wanted to make it illegal to hunt with a dog, and to tax you 3-5.00 per box for any ammo.
CWA is a good organization with good members and we will fight this. Just what we need--More gov't.

gnarley
08-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Written by:
Jack Scott
D-Pasadena
Senate District 21
215 N. Marengo Avenue, Ste. 185
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 683-0282
Fax (626) 793-5803
Just one more bill that is not needed, I think Arnold's part time legislature idea has a lot of validity to it, these guys have way to much time on their hands!

91nordic29
08-03-2004, 03:53 PM
"California Liberial Fag's at it Again!"
what has that got to do with anythying?

eliminatedsprinter
08-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Man just face it, to these people you are a criminal, who wants to murder their furry and feathered friends. They will no more support your right to hunt than Jerry Fallwell would support a women's right to have an obortion. I think going back to a part time legislature is a move that is overdue. I'm not sure it would help in todays nutty political climate, but anything that can keep individual legislators from gaining more political power over us can't be a bad thing in the long run.

cdog
08-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
If you have to ask, you would'nt understand anyway.
Your state is ran by brain's.....Not bleeding hearts.

eliminatedsprinter
08-03-2004, 04:05 PM
He's rightfully angry and many of the legislators he is refering to are gay, so this is the unfortunate way he has decided to title the tread. I personally would have titled it. California's Left Wing Wacko's at it again. But hey that's just me...I don't like using a good word like liberal (which means free thinking and open minded) to discribe narrow minded leftists. But again that's just me and one of my own goofy pet peeves....Lousy wording or not I'm on your side here Cdog.....

mirvin
08-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Well, they're "liberals" and they're "fags":D :p
Just kidding. Joking aside this is the same group of whackos that wants to let the gay's marry each other........and they want to give the state over to Mexico.....and they've outlawed smoking almost everywhere in the state.......need I continue.......
Tree hugging hippie faggots, each and every one of them:D ;)
mirvin

cdog
08-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
He's rightfully angry and many of the legislators he is refering to are gay, so this is the unfortunate way he has decided to title the tread. I personally would have titled it. California's Left Wing Wacko's at it again. But hey that's just me...I don't like using a good word like liberal (which means free thinking and open minded) to discribe narrow minded leftists. But again that's just me and one of my own goofy pet peves....Lousy wording or not I'm on your side here Cdog.....
Thanks for the back up. I grew up here and am watching it turn into she-it. I spent from 98 to 02 in Scottsdale and tucson working. I realized all the freedoms we californians give up just to live here. Then I look around and wonder if it's worth it. Sad, but I think it would be better off falling into the ocean. It will never again be the place that my grandparent's relocated to, to have a better life.

Dr. Eagle
08-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by gnarley
Written by:
Jack Scott
D-Pasadena
Senate District 21
215 N. Marengo Avenue, Ste. 185
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 683-0282
Fax (626) 793-5803
Just one more bill that is not needed, I think Arnold's part time legislature idea has a lot of validity to it, these guys have way to much time on their hands!
Uh-oh.... we agree....... DOH!!!!!!!!:D

Dave C
08-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Ironic. I heard the same group of wackos call something similar to this an infringment of their right to privacy.
whats good for the goose is not good for the gander.
Originally posted by cdog
by requiring them to submit a thumb print and other personal
information, such as an address and driver license number, each and every time they buy ammunition.

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 06:43 AM
If you have to ask, you would'nt understand anyway.
Your state is ran by brain's.....Not bleeding hearts.
you mean "run", don't you?:p :D

cdog
08-04-2004, 06:50 AM
you mean "run", don't you?:p :D
While I respect that you have an opinion. I don't understand your brand of thinking.:confused:

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 07:11 AM
just a pet peeve of mine; when someone trys to insult me, i would hope they would at least use proper english: your state is RUN by..., not RAN by.;)

cdog
08-04-2004, 07:19 AM
just a pet peeve of mine; when someone trys to insult me, i would hope they would at least use proper english: your state is RUN by..., not RAN by.;)
Nit pick all you want. Bottom line is you have no facts to back up your liberal wiener opinions.:p
Did I spell that right? English Teacher!:yuk:

rrrr
08-04-2004, 07:34 AM
In Texas we have a session of the State Legislature every other year and it only runs for six months. The politicos spend their own time listening to citizens and drafting legislation. When they are in session, they know there is a time limit so there isn't any screwing around. Work gets done.
If there is a particular problem the Governer can call a special session, those last six weeks.
Can you imagine how much money California would save if they did this? Of course, having a politician vote to end his job has no chance of success......:rolleyes:
To h3ll with what's good for the people, right?

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 07:37 AM
Nit pick all you want. Bottom line is you have no facts to back up your liberal wiener opinions.:p
Did I spell that right? English Teacher!:yuk:
i havent expressed any of my opinions to you, liberal or otherwise, so quit talking oucherneck;) :D

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2004, 07:56 AM
i havent expressed any of my opinions to you, liberal or otherwise, so quit talking oucherneck;) :D
Not to gang up or anything, but that little no C.A.R.B. Diet thing under your sig expresses some pretty strong opinions.;)
You can be thankful you live in a state that is much better run than ours. If my job was relocated to your state I would fall to the ground and thank the heavens. Ca has so much potential and it was so nice here when we were kids and our state had more balanced government, but ever since the left took over, it has gone downhill fast...

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 08:06 AM
for instance?

Jeanyus
08-04-2004, 08:08 AM
How about liberal Fag.

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2004, 08:18 AM
for instance?
Your kidding right:confused:
You honestly don't think No Cheney, No Bush etc.. expresses a political opinion???

summerlove
08-04-2004, 08:27 AM
Your kidding right:confused:
You honestly don't think No Cheney, No Bush etc.. expresses a political opinion???
It's no different than the many kerry/dem bashing signatures. They too express an opinion. Is she/I not entitled to express the same?
"genius" am I also a fag for being a dem?
I tried very hard to stay out of this one, but alas, here I am. The title of the thread is so frigging offensive I can't believe it.

Jeanyus
08-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Sorry I couldent resist. Based on the title of this thread.
It was meant as a joke.

summerlove
08-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Jeanyus
Sorry I couldent resist. Based on the title of this thread.
It was meant as a joke.
never know....:confused:

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
It's no different than the many kerry/dem bashing signatures. They too express an opinion. Is she/I not entitled to express the same?
"genius" am I also a fag for being a dem?
I tried very hard to stay out of this one, but alas, here I am. The title of the thread is so frigging offensive I can't believe it.
Of course they express an opinion, that is my point!! She asked for an example of where she expressed an opinion...As for the title of the thread, I already said what I think of that. Here I'll qute myself and bring it down again... ;)

eliminatedsprinter
08-04-2004, 08:44 AM
He's rightfully angry and many of the legislators he is refering to are gay, so this is the unfortunate way he has decided to title the tread. I personally would have titled it. California's Left Wing Wacko's at it again. But hey that's just me...I don't like using a good word like liberal (which means free thinking and open minded) to discribe narrow minded leftists. But again that's just me and one of my own goofy pet peeves....Lousy wording or not I'm on your side here Cdog.....

cdog
08-04-2004, 09:32 AM
Picking on all of your liberal's is like beating up the retaded kid in school. No real chalenge. Keep spouting your verbal diareha and your " I know you are but what am I" come backs. That'll teach us.
If your a liberal...good for you.
If your a fag.....then be offended.
You have a biased opinion the moment you have your little no carb signiture.
My choice of words in my headline was to draw attention to all of those who care about their rights as an american and a californian.
If you are truely a gay liberal person I appoligize for offending you, i'm just expressing my right of free speech.

gnarley
08-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Cdoggy, If you have any conservative viewpoints then you must a conservative? Hmmm...
So if you have any liberal viewpoints, any liberal viewpoints at all you must also be a liberal fag :confused: ???
Well I bet you must be a liberal fag who has an identity crisis fighting your conservative alter ego. You may not admit it, but I would bet you are the epitome of a hypocrite speaking out of your mouth to push your agenda (whatever it is) while you fight your conscience knowing you also support the "other side" on some viewpoints that you have or had.
Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.
Eating words has never given me indigestion.
Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
Winston Churchill

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 10:11 AM
Picking on all of your liberal's is like beating up the retaded kid in school. No real chalenge. Keep spouting your verbal diareha and your " I know you are but what am I" come backs. That'll teach us.
where DID you go to "skool"?

cdog
08-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by gnarley
Cdoggy, If you have any conservative viewpoints then you must a conservative? Hmmm...
So if you have any liberal viewpoints, any liberal viewpoints at all you must also be a liberal fag :confused: ???
Well I bet you must be a liberal fag who has an identity crisis fighting your conservative alter ego. You may not admit it, but I would bet you are the epitome of a hypocrite speaking out of your mouth to push your agenda (whatever it is) while you fight your conscience knowing you also support the "other side" on some viewpoints that you have or had.
Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.
Eating words has never given me indigestion.
Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
Winston Churchill
Thanks for your comments. We are all now at tad bit less intellegent for having to read your comments supported by no facts what so ever. :yuk:

cdog
08-04-2004, 10:19 AM
where DID you go to "skool"?
AGAIN:confused:

gnarley
08-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks for your comments. We are all now at tad bit less intellegent for having to read your comments supported by no facts what so ever. :yuk:
Yes they were comments, comments supported by this particular thread. Do you have a reading disorder? I was able to deduce and summarize my thoughts solely from this thread.
What facts are you referring to? You don’t like quotes from famous intelligent people? Are you afraid to learn something new and thought provoking?
I guess the truth hurts sometimes cdoggy

cdog
08-04-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnarley
What facts are you referring to? You don’t like quotes from famous intelligent people?
Exactly.....You have none! Since your so smart you should know quotes are not fact.
You can bend your spewing bull shit any way you see fit... It does not make you right.
I must have struck a nerve with the whole gay thing huh?:D

cdog
08-04-2004, 10:55 AM
I guess if it wasn't for people like my grandfather ole Winston Churchill would have said that in German.
Go back to your book of quotes and find one that pertains to my comments Einstein.
:rolleyes:

gnarley
08-04-2004, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnarley
What facts are you referring to? You don’t like quotes from famous intelligent people?
Exactly.....You have none! Since your so smart you should know quotes are not fact.
You can bend your spewing bull shit any way you see fit... It does not make you right.
I must have struck a nerve with the whole gay thing huh?:D
http://www.thinkexist.com/English/Author/x/Author_4404_2.htm
I have none? Maybe your reading skills are as low as your reasoning skills?
5 Quotes from Winston Churchill, not fact but great thought and insight from a wise intellectual.
Spewing??? Please point it out? Being rude, obnoxious and belligerent is more akin to what you are bringing on IMO when you state things as abrasively as you do. Did I say I was right? Doggy try to respond in a concise statement that supports your point and try not to babble without belittling and you might have something to listen to.
You may in fact have struck a nerve on the gay thing; it made me think that you had something in common with them.

91nordic29
08-04-2004, 11:56 AM
cdog--
where ARE your parents???? do they know you are playing on their computer?

cdog
08-04-2004, 01:07 PM
cdog--
where ARE your parents???? do they know you are playing on their computer?
Listen up smart ass because this my last i'm going to respond to you pea brain comments.
I realize you have no idea who you are talking too so I wont take anything you say too personal.
Your parents should have tought you how to control your mouth.
You showed everyone your IQ with lovely little comment about how edwards is cute in another post. Boy now there's a reason to vote for someone. The only bad part about our democracy is that we allow morons like you to vote.
Let me re-word that so you don't jump to conclusions, You oviously do not have the mental capacity to understand the repercussions of your vote and if you did, you'd know vanity has nothing to do with politics.
So go ahead a talk trash, keep on posting your shit. I might be younger than you but that just goes to show how infantile you thought process really is. In you case Ignorance Is Bliss.

91nordic29
08-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Listen up smart ass because this my last i'm going to respond to you pea brain comments.
I realize you have no idea who you are talking too so I wont take anything you say too personal.
Your parents should have tought you how to control your mouth.
You showed everyone your IQ with lovely little comment about how edwards is cute in another post. Boy now there's a reason to vote for someone. The only bad part about our democracy is that we allow morons like you to vote.
Let me re-word that so you don't jump to conclusions, You oviously do not have the mental capacity to understand the repercussions of your vote and if you did, you'd know vanity has nothing to do with politics.
So go ahead a talk trash, keep on posting your shit. I might be younger than you but that just goes to show how infantile you thought process really is. In you case Ignorance Is Bliss.
boy, that IS tough :rolleyes:

mirvin
08-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Dang. :argue: I love it when people fight on the internet :) It's so exciting :boxed:
mirvin

91nordic29
08-05-2004, 02:26 PM
oh, i wasnt fighting...
i just think its funny someone calling someone else a peabrain, etc... and misspelling words the whole time. i also think that the veiled threats are totally unacceptable.

eliminatedsprinter
08-05-2004, 04:21 PM
oh, i wasnt fighting...
i just think its funny someone calling someone else a peabrain, etc... and misspelling words the whole time. i also think that the veiled threats are totally unacceptable.
Hey, it's very immoderate of you to make fun of us phonetically challenged. :wink:

Jeanyus
08-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Stoopid liberal fags!

mirvin
08-05-2004, 04:24 PM
oh, i wasnt fighting...
I think a great big TURD is in order!!!!
cdog, don't be a turd on the Hot Boat:p ;)
mirvin :cool: