PDA

View Full Version : Havasu 8/13-8/15

Speedin' Ian
08-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Who's going to be there?
I'm going with twelve other guys for a bachelor party and we got three rooms at the Nautical Inn. I haven't stayed there before so I was wondering what you guys thought of the place? How are the rooms? Can we walk to Kokomos from there? How are they about noise? etc... Also what kind of crowds do you expect at Havasu, and in the club, on that weekend? I don't usually go to Havasu during July and August, so I'm not sure what to expect. Lastly we are all leaving our boats at home, and renting one big pontoon boat, so we only have to worry about one DD and we can all be on the same boat, so after we get all loaded up where should we head? Sandbar or Cooper Canyon?

Rick James
08-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Who's going to be there?
I'm going to get down with twelve other guys... I'm not sure what to expect. Lastly we are all going to be on the same boat, so after we get all oiled up where should we head? Sandbar or Cooper Canyon?
Freeakkky .....man love i cant get wit dat

hava life
08-04-2004, 08:11 PM
never stayed there. It would be a long walk to kokomos and a longer walk home, you know what I mean :D sandbar has been the place to go to. If you rent a boat you might think about renting it over night if they do that then you can take it to kokomos for the evening and start early to the sandbar.

KineticoH20
08-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Freeakkky .....man love i cant get wit dat
Sounds like a friggin Spartacus movie!

slowinhavasuskid
08-05-2004, 09:52 AM
The Nautical is nice to stay at but it is a long walk to Kokomos but you can call any of the local taxi companies like Sir Edwards Shuttle and its pretty cheep. The Sandbar is always busy on saturdays but I am not sure about copper. So have fun and be safe! :)

gmocnik
08-05-2004, 09:59 AM
great...a pontoon based sausage fest.....the lake needs more of those...

TIBURON
08-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Bring some Ho's from wherever your comming from, with that manny guys someone is going to get hurt with all the elbow throwing :)
There are stripers you can call but they are pretty clean compared to what we have here in L.A. Get my drift..... :cry: