PDA

View Full Version : Letter to God

copperrat20
08-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Letter to God
A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.
When the postal authorities received the letter to God, USA, they decided to send it to the President.
The president was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy. The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:
Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington, DC., and those ass holes deducted $95.00 in taxes.

dmontzsta
08-05-2004, 08:40 AM
hahaha, that is great.

God
08-05-2004, 08:59 AM
I never received the letter. I would have sent a fish.

copperrat20
08-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Hey God, did you hear about that pizza joint in LA that keeps getting phone orders from Marlon Brando? Supposedly, he calls in evenings to order pizza. Well this place got tired of this "prank caller". So they informed the police and the police set up a phone tap and caller ID. They recorded this voice and a professional voice expert compaired the voice to those of marlon brando in the movies and determined that it really was his voice. The phone operator at the pizza place stated that he knew it was brando due to the fact that brando always tries to negotiate the price. Weather it be the price of the pizza or a trade for pizza. The guy always tells him that prices are non-negotiable. So this is the funny part. The caller ID works on everyones phone calls, except when marlon brando calls. It says "from above". Weird Huh! See where our tax money is going to? :)

God
08-05-2004, 09:12 AM
We have the same problem with Chinese food.
Pray potato sandwiches do not become a take-out standard. Elvises celestial phone bill would cost more than Mama Casses ham sandwich habit.
Amen