PDA

View Full Version : Dam Run II (Campout)

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 10:05 AM
FYI.....We are (Havasu Luvrs) camping out sat night after the run and a few hours (party) in GA. Lets find a nice stretch of beach, small fire, cool beer, blended drinks and good freinds. BBQ up some Kabassa (?sp) and let the story telling began :D If camping is not your cup of tea then stop by for some good ol' story telling (and a cool beer). Anyone else game?
Dam Run Campers:
1. Havasu Luvr (family)
2. SandBar Mike (family)
Brian (aka Doghouse)? you game?

nodigg
08-05-2004, 10:09 AM
hmmmmm, I'm thinkin'.................. :idea2:

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 10:33 AM
hmmmmm, I'm thinkin'.................. :idea2:
Rick ! ! ! no time to think :idea: Like the commercial says...."Just Do It"

nodigg
08-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Rick ! ! ! no time to think :idea: Like the commercial says...."Just Do It"
I'm thinkin'...10 days on a harley and then camp...............I'm thinkin'...........

Sandbar Mike
08-05-2004, 11:10 AM
HL, I'm game for anchoring in a cove and hitting the beach for Beers and fire, Thanks for counting me in, I'll throw the BarB in the boat for Brauts and hotdogs.
Just make sure I make it back into my boat to sleep :sleeping: :cool:

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 11:59 AM
HL, I'm game for anchoring in a cove and hitting the beach for Beers and fire, Thanks for counting me in, I'll throw the BarB in the boat for Brauts and hotdogs.
Just make sure I make it back into my boat to sleep :sleeping: :cool:
Dont worry Bro, I'll make sure you have your "Water Wings" on before you start drinking :eek!: and make sure I am wearing mine.
"Brauts & Dogs" I can smell them already

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 02:07 PM
bump ! !
mmmm? 10 character minium to post.....what's up with that?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-05-2004, 05:28 PM
mmmmmm this could be intersexting :eek!: :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-05-2004, 06:27 PM
What about just staying in GA? If the girls can handle it I will keep em out there and party with you guys. Maybe the sandy area just out side of the docks on the LH side as you go out? Lots of sand there and plenty of room for all the boats. Plus for some that just want to hang out and look at the stars it is very close to the ramp for pulling the boat out at some point. This of course would be after the GA get together.....Just floating some ideas out there for ya HL...
QUOTE=Havasu Luvr]FYI.....We are (Havasu Luvrs) camping out sat night after the run and a few hours (party) in GA. Lets find a nice stretch of beach, small fire, cool beer, blended drinks and good freinds. BBQ up some Kabassa (?sp) and let the story telling began :D If camping is not your cup of tea then stop by for some good ol' story telling (and a cool beer). Anyone else game?
Dam Run Campers:
1. Havasu Luvr (family)
2. SandBar Mike (family)
Brian (aka Doghouse)? you game?[/QUOTE]

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Tom, that sounds good too.. Count me in for the GA party sat evening/night...I am going to spend the night on the boat achored off some beach for the night. I am not familiar of the beaches on Lake Mohave but I do remember the beach you are refering to, to the LH side between the ramp and David Dam. Very popular beaches if I remember right.... I was hoping for a more private beach close to GA to achor in. Set up the tiki torches on the beach, fire up the grill, slap some BIG juicy Brauts & Dogs on the grill, open/blend up some cool drinks and sit around the fire listening to Sandbar Mike talk about how BAD ASS his Force is. :argue: and me talking about how awesome my Shockwave is :cool: As far as the beach is concern we will just play it by ear....Hell, we just might passout in GA for the night :eek!: I sure hope everyone will not mind the sound of running water off of my swin step during the night :p

DogHouse
08-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Ok you DOGS, the one time I was thinking of going to the lake and getting a room instead of my usual camping gig, and now you guys want to camp! :idea2:
My plans have been modified a bit... Originally had a boat full, but the family is bowing out, Greg's girlfriend can't make it, so now it'll just be me and my buddy Greg, and maybe my Dad.
Yeah I'm up for passing out on a beach, sign me up!
:cool:

Havasu Luvr
08-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Ok you DOGS, the one time I was thinking of going to the lake and getting a room instead of my usual camping gig, and now you guys want to camp! :idea2:
My plans have been modified a bit... Originally had a boat full, but the family is bowing out, Greg's girlfriend can't make it, so now it'll just be me and my buddy Greg, and maybe my Dad.
Yeah I'm up for passing out on a beach, sign me up!
:cool:
Right-On Brian ! ! I better let the gf know that it just might be a Sausagefest on the beach for the night :cool:
Before the trip I will get a good head count for the BBQ Dogfest
Dam Run Campers:
1. Havasu Luvr (family)
2. SandBar Mike (family)
3. Doghouse (Pop & friends)
4. Nodigg (thinking about it)

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-05-2004, 07:22 PM
You could stay right in GA....I was thinking that if others stick around and need to pull out when dark there is potential safety concerns. I would be OK but if someone doesn't know the lake and all. I think it will pretty much be a dark night as I do not think there will be much of a moon that weekend. The sandy area outside the dock area is very closeby and people could get there boats over there with no problems. Once darkness falls that particular stretch of beach clears out pretty quickly....Just thinking out loud.
Tom, that sounds good too.. Count me in for the GA party sat evening/night...I am going to spend the night on the boat achored off some beach for the night. I am not familiar of the beaches on Lake Mohave but I do remember the beach you are refering to, to the LH side between the ramp and David Dam. Very popular beaches if I remember right.... I was hoping for a more private beach close to GA to achor in. Set up the tiki torches on the beach, fire up the grill, slap some BIG juicy Brauts & Dogs on the grill, open/blend up some cool drinks and sit around the fire listening to Sandbar Mike talk about how BAD ASS his Force is. :argue: and me talking about how awesome my Shockwave is :cool: As far as the beach is concern we will just play it by ear....Hell, we just might passout in GA for the night :eek!: I sure hope everyone will not mind the sound of running water off of my swin step during the night :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Right-On Brian ! ! I better let the gf know that it just might be a Sausagefest on the beach for the night :cool:
Before the trip I will get a good head count for the BBQ Dogfest
Dam Run Campers:
1. Havasu Luvr (family)
2. SandBar Mike (family)
3. Doghouse (Pop & friends)
4. Nodigg (thinking about it)
mmmmm let the gf, I think her title has changed. You better not let her hear you call her that or you will be doing this :argue:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-06-2004, 04:03 PM
I will bring a box of hot links

Havasu Luvr
08-06-2004, 05:04 PM
I will bring a box of hot links
Mel, I thought you were bringing a link to some "Hot Boxes" :idea2: I guess Eric was fibbin :mad: Sounds good :D You crashing on the beach/boat?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Mel, I thought you were bringing a link to some "Hot Boxes" :idea2: I guess Eric was fibbin :mad: Sounds good :D You crashing on the beach/boat?
Well we might not crash all night but you never know, I'm bringing some folks with me so we will see. But I will be there for a BBQ if I can use your grill, I cant find mine i had for the boat.

Havasu Luvr
08-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Well we might not crash all night but you never know, I'm bringing some folks with me so we will see. But I will be there for a BBQ if I can use your grill, I cant find mine i had for the boat.
No problem, there will be a few small BBQ to use. You bringing some LA Hot Links? I'm thinking maybe some Shrimp/Beef Kabob's but have not decided yet

mike37
08-06-2004, 06:28 PM
No problem, there will be a few small BBQ to use. You bringing some LA Hot Links? I'm thinking maybe some Shrimp/Beef Kabob's but have not decided yet
late night beach bash im up for that