PDA

View Full Version : house rental in havasu

hava life
08-05-2004, 02:44 PM
We are looking at buying another house to fix up and we're thinking of renting ours out. Would anyone have an interest in renting a house for vacation, weekly, monthly, weekends. Just thinking of this right now. We have room for boat parking on the side, not covered. It's a split plan 3bdrm. 2 ba. with pooltable. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Evo22
08-05-2004, 04:16 PM
talk to a local real eastate agency they will keep it rented out for you we use to the one next too london bridge resort I'm at work now and don't have there number handy

roln 20s
08-05-2004, 09:13 PM
I'd be interested from time to time...send me the details and I'll pass them to a few others also. How much per night? Room for boat storage?
I think you will be very successful renting this thing out--contact Michelle (Warlock 25), she's great and will give you great advice on Havasu real estate.
thanks,
Roln 20s

BarryMac
08-06-2004, 05:50 AM
I would be interested as well...
gjb

Essex502
08-06-2004, 06:12 AM
If you're gonna' rent it out...talk to Jeanette Clayton at McCulloch Realty Vacation Rentals. It's the first McCulloch building when you come into town from the north...I think it's on Palo Verde North and 95. She takes care of the rentals and charges something like 30% of the rental fee but keeps it clean and neat. She's good people.

hava life
08-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Not sure of the pricing yet but we are thinking of 300 for the weekend and maybe 800 for the week.I need to check with the rental co. that have been mentioned. I don't want to pay 30% to someone when we live in town.

Essex502
08-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Not sure of the pricing yet but we are thinking of 300 for the weekend and maybe 800 for the week.I need to check with the rental co. that have been mentioned. I don't want to pay 30% to someone when we live in town.
It comes down to whether you want to do the cleanup each time after the rental peeps leave. Handling the key issue. Late arrivals, etc....