PDA

View Full Version : Bush & Kerry

Up 4 River
08-06-2004, 12:23 PM
I thought a lot of you on the boards would like this picture. I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. :)
U4R

Scream
08-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Love it, that's too funny.

Lake Pirate
08-06-2004, 12:32 PM
If the Reps used that pic and that pic only on billboards and TV you would prolly win by a landslide? We have a very easily influenced visual society.

Up 4 River
08-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Being as big of a football fan as I am, and a Bush supporter I thought it was great!

Schiada76
08-06-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm voting for the man. :p

eliminatedsprinter
08-06-2004, 01:27 PM
If the Reps used that pic and that pic only on billboards and TV you would prolly win by a landslide? We have a very easily influenced visual society.
You are correct. But you should like this. After all, if not for this fact, todays deomocratic party would be in big trouble. :wink:
But seriously, the left do depend heavely on todays visual culture to convey their emotional messages. Visual media is better at influencing emotion, esp in a battle of 8 sec TV news bites.

BUSTI
08-06-2004, 01:52 PM
That picture tells it all for me!

1978 Rogers
08-06-2004, 01:58 PM
A pictures worth a thousand words. I just need one. BUSH.

Sweet Addiction
08-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Texas is big on Football you know. ;)

Dr. Eagle
08-06-2004, 03:34 PM
I guess you could say that the receiver is the more "sensitive" of the two. That fits with Kerry wanting to run a more "sensitive" war on terror... :confused: :rolleyes:

08-06-2004, 05:33 PM
I guess you could say that the receiver is the more "sensitive" of the two. That fits with Kerry wanting to run a more "sensitive" war on terror... :confused: :rolleyes:
Does that mean that all of our solders are going to be required to apoligize to the guy they just shot? Or maybe issue a touchey/feeley message before we bomb the sh*t out of some hovel. At nite they will be required to sit around their campfires and sing "Kumbyaaa" What a fu*kin' spud. :yuk: Does he really know what he is saying?

Dr. Eagle
08-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Does that mean that all of our solders are going to be required to apoligize to the guy they just shot? Or maybe issue a touchey/feeley message before we bomb the sh*t out of some hovel. At nite they will be required to sit around their campfires and sing "Kumbyaaa" What a fu*kin' spud. :yuk: Does he really know what he is saying?
I was LMAO when I heard that speech... now lets form a circle... and sing michael row the boat ashore... :pig_flyi:

Schiada76
08-06-2004, 06:06 PM
It's Sooooooooooooooo Simple....................... Liberals Are Scum!!! :d :d

Schiada76
08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Anyone pickup on fairy kerry's promise to incease the number of all special OPS troops?
Well I know a few SEALS, known as the "baddest of the bad" for damn good reason.
There are only so many MEN with the hair to tough it out. Ask the honorable Froggystyle.
Wes, how many tough ass MEN wash out of SEAL training? You don't just flick your limp wrist and create MEN like that. A liberal would, just lower the standards so anyone can wear the hat. Yeah that'll work. :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Cool pic, thanks for sharing. I have to agree with LP that it's a shame how easily influenced the public is. It's pretty generally accepted that one of the main reasons Kennedy beat Nixon (by a very narrow margin) in 1960 was because he looked better on television during the first ever television debates.

08-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Cool pic, thanks for sharing. I have to agree with LP that it's a shame how easily influenced the public is. It's pretty generally accepted that one of the main reasons Kennedy beat Nixon (by a very narrow margin) in 1960 was because he looked better on television during the first ever television debates.
Not only Kennedy looked better than Nixon, the producers made Kennedy look better by making Nixon look bad. They went out of their way to get Kennedy in favorable angles and good light. They always got Nixon in bad shadows and lousy lighting. It made him look like he had a bad case of "5 o'clock shadow". They went out of their way to make him look dark and miserable. If he were portrayed in the same light as Kennedy Nixon would have won.

Krazy K
08-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Yeah, Yeah, i'm voting for BUSH! Shut up, Dick!