PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have cable TV in havasu?

djunkie
08-08-2004, 10:09 AM
We are getting ready to move all of our stuff into the new house in Havasu and I'm trying to find who the local cable provider is. Anyone use cable there or does everyone have satelite?

cigarette1
08-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Cablevision – (928) 855.7815

Tom Brown
08-08-2004, 10:15 AM
I hope this helps
Phone book (http://phonebook.superpages.com/yellowpages/C-Cable+Television+Services/S-AZ/T-Lake+Havasu+City/)

CJ
08-08-2004, 09:52 PM
I hate satellite!

Ivan Dan
08-08-2004, 09:56 PM
We are getting ready to move all of our stuff into the new house in Havasu and I'm trying to find who the local cable provider is. Anyone use cable there or does everyone have satelite?
Cable works great in LHC.

Essex502
08-09-2004, 06:42 AM
Cable sux in Havasu. Too few channels. Get DirecTV. See Mohave DirecTV on the south end of town near the intersection of 95 and Oro Grande. Talk to Casey. Good guys and you'll love it.

racecar.hotshoe
08-09-2004, 08:27 AM
why do you hate direct tv???

djunkie
08-09-2004, 08:34 AM
I would actually prefer to have direct TV but my family is electronically handicapped. It would be easier for me to just have cable then try to exlpain the menu thing to them with the satellite. I bought my parents a satellite for christmas a couple years ago. It lasted about a month before they cancelled the service and went back to cable. They said it was too hard to channel surf. You should see them try to use the DVD player. Thats a whole other problem.

djunkie
08-09-2004, 08:35 AM
I would actually prefer to have direct TV but my family is electronically handicapped. It would be easier for me to just have cable then try to exlpain the menu thing to them with the satellite. I bought my parents a satellite for christmas a couple years ago. It lasted about a month before they cancelled the service and went back to cable. They said it was too hard to channel surf. You should see them try to use the DVD player. Thats a whole other problem. Plus I plan on having a TV in every room.

racecar.hotshoe
08-09-2004, 08:36 AM
yea but you cant get nfl ticket on cable.

djunkie
08-09-2004, 08:46 AM
yea but you cant get nfl ticket on cable.
I won't be down there enough during football season to have to worry about that. I have that at home.

Essex502
08-09-2004, 08:48 AM
I won't be down there enough during football season to have to worry about that. I have that at home.
You can have it in both places if you want...

racecar.hotshoe
08-09-2004, 08:52 AM
see thats what we do you but up a dish down there,then you take on of your boxes from home,when you go,why pay twice.

djunkie
08-09-2004, 09:13 AM
see thats what we do you but up a dish down there,then you take on of your boxes from home,when you go,why pay twice.
I don't have sat. here though. I have digital cable. Plus when my family goes down there I wouldn't want them to take the box from here then I wouldn't have a tv.
Just would make life simple with the basic cable until I can talk them into satellite. Better yet unitl I can train them on how the satellite works.