PDA

View Full Version : Okay, here we go....

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Mark the time...it's 5PM and I just cracked open my first brewski. I currently have 24 points...WTF? How the hell did that happen? Well, we're gonna have to do something about that. Where's that bottle of Jack?...........

Scream
08-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Don't feel bad, or good, or anything with regards to the points...besides, this is one area where I have you beat, so just to let you know...
:rolleyes:

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Stardate 0809041812....currently orbiting the Sandbar...have 27 reputation points. Must...investigate these strange...and confusing creatures. They appear to grow no matter what I do. Strangely similar to...the tribbles. HighRoller....OUT!*CLICK*

hoolign
08-08-2004, 05:22 PM
COME IN HIGHROLLER.......COME IN HIGHROLLER......This is ground control.....what ..is your..intoxication ..level...OUT..CLICK

Debbolas
08-08-2004, 05:43 PM
It's that Star Trek episode where the floating "alien" feeds off of the negative energy of the crew........ :eek:

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 06:12 PM
*BEEP* Ground control...this is Charlie Lima Silver Bullet 32OZ....intoxication meter reads....point oh-nine...repeat..point oh...wait a sec...point ONE-ZERO...intoxication level is rising...Scotty...what is the problem?*CLICK*
*BEEP*AYY sirrrr...BELCCHHH...it appears we gotta backload on the transfusional beerbong and the alcoholic dynamometer is takin' a crap...*CLICK*
*BEEP*Ground control...intoxication level is point one zero and rising...should I send an SOS?....please advise*CLICK*

Dr. Eagle
08-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Stardate 0809041812....currently orbiting the Sandbar...have 27 reputation points. Must...investigate these strange...and confusing creatures. They appear to grow no matter what I do. Strangely similar to...the tribbles. HighRoller....OUT!*CLICK*
DOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 07:51 PM
*BEEP*Ground control...intoxication level at point two zero and rising....Scotty is pissed...Sulu is speaking Arabic...Awhora has something in her ear as usual, but I think it's Spock's wang....Jackov said something about wodka and passed out....please advise...*CLICK*

Dr. Eagle
08-08-2004, 07:58 PM
*BEEP*Ground control...intoxication level at point two zero and rising....Scotty is pissed...Sulu is speaking Arabic...Awhora has something in her ear as usual, but I think it's Spock's wang....Jackov said something about wodka and passed out....please advise...*CLICK*
DOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!

Spotondl
08-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Beep* Charlie Lima Silver Bullet 32OZ: Starship Intercourse... Come in... New orders from outpost Parrot Bay... Increase intoxication level to maximum, Seek out new civilizations and BOLDLY come where no man has come before.....
Parrot Bay, out...

HighRoller
08-08-2004, 11:13 PM
*BEEP* Roger, Parrot Bay....Engaging Jack Daniels Drive and heading to Outpost Legion Destination No.7...repeat...engaging protocol Jack Daniels O.L.D. No.7....will pass through Diet Coke solar system, where we will no doubt pick up some ice....*CLICK*

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 10:27 PM
*Beep* We have rendered assistance to starcruiser "Hangover"...repeat...we have a hangover onboard....Dr. Daniels is tending to the sickness...will need to divert to the planet Midori and circle until our shuttle crafts "Rum" and "Coke" return from getting rid of the hangover....repeat...Rum and Coke are getting rid of the hangover...do you copy?...out*CLICK*

Kilrtoy
08-09-2004, 10:31 PM
No its the cock in your mouth that is sober you back up.....

HighRoller
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Another gay male fantasy, Kilr?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Another gay male fantasy, Kilr?
:jawdrop: mmmm gay kilrtoy :argue: :confused: