PDA

View Full Version : Distinguished Road ??????

Keithb87
08-09-2004, 07:57 AM
The little green box onder the avatar just under the post count says "Keithb87 is on a distinguished Road" it seems to be there on all users. What Distinguished Road are we all on? :confused:

Kachina26
08-09-2004, 08:10 AM
It goes to the rating system which is linked to the scales or puff of smoke just below that. If you click on your own puff of smoke you can see your reputation, also in the user cp. If you click on someone elses you can leave reputation for them. Some are soon to be famous.

Keithb87
08-09-2004, 08:10 AM
It says " ShockWave Bob is an unknown quanity at this point" :confused: This can not be good.... :confused:
"Kachina 26 will become famous soon enough"

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2004, 09:05 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Scream
08-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Oh, and just so you know, my "reputation points" were down because santimonious prick Holy Roller gave me a disapprove on my refurbishing trailer thread. He was apparently upset either by my choice of reframing with 2x4s OR because I burned him in a post for his lack of reading comprehension about three months ago. :rolleyes:
OUCH!
this might be why the star rating was removed some time back...

Stupid Fast
08-09-2004, 09:59 AM
OUCH!
this might be why the star rating was removed some time back...
And it begins again......Last time it was Star snipers.....Hmmm what should they be called now?

Debbolas
08-09-2004, 11:29 AM
I don't think it is being used as a "vote for post", it is a vote for or against the member. Some of my posts that were voted on, well, it just doesn't make any sense, so they must have been voting for or against me. So your behavior doesn't matter as the people voting have already made up their minds about you. Damed if you do.........Damed if you don't... :D

topless
08-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Go look at ***boat's reputation...............can we say cheated? :jawdrop:

FunOnTheWater
08-09-2004, 01:14 PM
The little green box onder the avatar just under the post count says "Keithb87 is on a distinguished Road" it seems to be there on all users. What Distinguished Road are we all on? :confused:
From some of the threads and comments, could be a rough road :yuk: