PDA

View Full Version : Million $$$ Idea

GASHGAZER
08-09-2004, 03:19 PM
With all these muffler laws coming out, my own view is that the LE looks at it like tinted windows... a reason to get pulled over to check your sh!t out. Well, I think that they will use this to aid them in nabbing more irresponsible drinkers out on the water.... so... my idea is.... you know how they have the breathalizer flashlights??? How about a breathalizer db meter, all the river agencies will buy them like candy. Make it and you will be able to afford the big motor with mufflers :)

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 03:21 PM
With all these muffler laws coming out, my own view is that the LE looks at it like tinted windows... a reason to get pulled over to check your sh!t out. Well, I think that they will use this to aid them in nabbing more irresponsible drinkers out on the water.... so... my idea is.... you know how they have the breathalizer flashlights??? How about a breathalizer db meter, all the river agencies will buy them like candy. Make it and you will be able to afford the big motor with mufflers :)
I wonder if Bratton is taking away the Breathalizer flashlights too...... :confused:

GASHGAZER
08-09-2004, 03:23 PM
dumb question... whose Bratton? forgive the ignorance

Stupid Fast
08-09-2004, 03:30 PM
:D :D thanks bud......I will let you know if it takes off..... ;)
Not a bad Idea.....

MudPumper
08-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Chief of LAPD

Dr. Eagle
08-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Sorry for the way off topic... Chief of the LAPD that just took the PD officers maglights away from them, so they can't beat anyone down with them... :eek: