PDA

View Full Version : Help

Bre
08-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Please :D
Someone on another site wanted me to post this here.... so here it is :D
Hey Bre can you post something on ***boat forums for me? Some time back someone put something on there about Carlse (sp ?) Tires. They had some phone number that you could call about getting reinbursed for blown tires. I have had 5 of them blow in the last year. I just got done turning my trailer into a Triple with chrome fenders and I had a blow out this weekend. I am pretty pissed about it since the fenders cost me $525 and no one of them is f---ed. Thanks for your help.

Bre
08-10-2004, 01:34 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Scream
08-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey Bre, your best buddy Scream here, ya know the one who loves everything you do (really I do)
Here's a link to the thread with the pnone numbers for Carlisle Tires.
carlisle tire thread, one of many (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33162)

ratso
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
5 blew last year and you still run them???
Thought I was a slow learner... :D

Scream
08-10-2004, 01:45 PM
I had the same issue with Dunlops on my last truck/camper/boat combo. In city driving they worked well, but when I put my camper on, I'd say 30% chance of a blowout. When I put the boat behind that, 98% chance during a trip of 3.5 hours or more on the road.
Tried to get satisfaction from them for the tire costs and repairs needed, but never got anything out of them. Dunflops suck.
Now that I know about Carlisle's , I'll never spend the money on them.