PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry's Job application

hot_diggity_dog
08-11-2004, 05:09 AM
JOB APPLICATION
NAME: John Kerry
POSITION SOUGHT: President of the United States; Commander In-Chief of the Armed Forces
RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including one in Washington, DC
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant which I considered unsightly, in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.
MILITARY:
I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending
doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military. I deplore the military!
COLLEGE:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education
and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except that of a gigolo, by marrying rich women.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I
have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it - and I voted against funding it!
I vote for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected. My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million.
My wife's family owns 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. "We" can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country. Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
None.
PERSONAL
I ride a Serotta Bike.
My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel.
I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche."
I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.
I own - I mean my *family* owns - several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting, inefficient vehicles. And I blame George Bush for our energy problems, even though I voted against his plan for drilling for oil &gas within our own shores (Alaska.)
PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.
HDD :cool:

ahhell
08-11-2004, 05:15 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518weepublican-med.jpg
even kids know better...... :rolleyes:

OGShocker
08-11-2004, 05:28 AM
HDD on the Poli front.:D
Very nice!

eliminatedsprinter
08-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Pretty accurate.
The reasons why his campaign spends so much time talking about everything but his legislative record....

08-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Sounds just like the type of man I want running this country.....YEAH...RIGHT!!! He is so out of touch with the main stream its pathetic. I really want to know why he thinks he is qualified to represent the "little people" and the working class? :yuk:

SB
08-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Is that Hinckley a jet? A jet guy can't be all bad. Oh, well I'm not going to vote for Kerry.

Jordy
08-11-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm thinking I read somewhere that he's also got a 120+ foot yacht as well... I mean, his wife or one of his kids have it, as he is such the man of the people... :devil: :yuk: :cool:

HM
08-11-2004, 09:21 AM
You know, these political threads just aren't the same without Lame Pirate.
I miss that little racist turd. :(

Delta Jets
08-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Ok let me see if i understand this he worked hard to earn (lol) his medals he is so proudly keeps bringing up but he threw them away because he was not proud of them kind of like that cap with 2 bills on it saying which way did they go thats what we need confused leadership

eliminatedsprinter
08-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Now, now.. Let's be fair to Mr Kerry. He is not confused. He just has the very difficult task of hiding who he really is until november.

Jordy
08-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Based upon this thread someone knocked down my reputation 2 points (oh, that hurt's). Didn't sign their name but this is the intelligence they left:
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no
Jackass. That was so clever. That's what I'm voting for the 2 johns:
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no
As far as the 135' yacht, I found where I read it:
I told him I had a 27' sailboat in Okinawa, he remarked "Oh I never sail on anything less than 135 feet."
He must not own one, his family does. Maybe they'd better get a couple more John's as I don't know if 2 is enough for all his shit. :D

twistedpair
08-11-2004, 03:57 PM
You had a reputation? ;)

Always_Fresh
08-11-2004, 06:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518weepublican-med.jpg
even kids know better...... :rolleyes:
i love the shirt lol i wanna get one for my nephue :)