PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Ultra

Rubths
08-11-2004, 07:31 AM
My nieghbor at fishers landing went out last friday night to find his 2003 22" Ultra gone. The boat trailer was locked up sitting next to there trailer and someone cut the lock and took it away between Wed and Fri. There is no other 22 closed bow in these colors so it shouldnt be hard to spot.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/674Scotts_boat2-med.jpg

syke-o
08-11-2004, 07:34 AM
damn thieves!!!! i am sorry to hear that... post some pics as soon as possible so we can all be on the look out!!! :devil: :devil:

Big_Gunz_
08-11-2004, 07:36 AM
that sucks, sorry to hear the bad news. Once you post some pics, I'll keep my eye out for it.

PlyaPlya22
08-11-2004, 07:39 AM
You can't have shit now days without some asshole either damaging it or just right out stealing it :mad: Sorry to hear that.

RiverToysJas
08-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Maybe he's going to be on Overhaulin'! One could only hope!!!
Put up a photo and we'll keep an eye open for it.
RTJas

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 08:46 AM
we will keep our eyes open for it as well.. Sorry for what happen.. and I hope they get what is coming to them. :burningm:

welk2party
08-11-2004, 08:53 AM
That really sucks! I get nervous with my boat in my driveway. I use a chain and hardened lock as well as a tongue lock. Still get nervous. I will keep my eyes open.

hava life
08-11-2004, 09:34 AM
What drive and motor package was it. Maybe they might try stripping it and selling parts. :mad: F*#kin thieves, can''t keep anything without having to worry all the time about it being stolen.

Lightning
08-11-2004, 09:43 AM
I will keep an eye out for it, I know what boat you are talking about. I think it's one of the only 22' closed bow's around. Dark red and purple, correct?

Blown_Rob
08-11-2004, 10:44 AM
where the hell is fishers landing at???

Ziggy
08-11-2004, 11:03 AM
where the hell is fishers landing at???
MArtinez Lake area---AKA Yuma.
You need to contact BoatPI---and fill him in on the particulars.

Rubths
08-11-2004, 01:23 PM
What drive and motor package was it. Maybe they might try stripping it and selling parts. :mad: F*#kin thieves, can''t keep anything without having to worry all the time about it being stolen.
The boat was a jet with a 502/502 motor.
Lighning thats the boat and yes it is the only closed bow 22 I have seen like it. My nieghbor is devistated right now and just cant believe his baby is gone. I feel kinda guilty because he never left his boat out there but figured they would leave it the last trip becuase I leave my boat there and have never had a problem so it would be just fine locked up. Well its not fine and now im afraid to leave any of my boats there.

Rubths
08-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Bump.... Pic added

Charley
08-11-2004, 02:06 PM
You have my sincere and personal sympathies!!....I hope the Maggots get caught and pay!

Brady Bunch
08-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Check out the woods behind the elks lodge on the way in to Martinez! Sherrif has found 2 Ultras stolen from Martinez there stripped in the last 18 months. One belonged to the father of a friend of mine.
Its way off the road, covered with trees and they just sawzawled the shnit out of the hull and pulled the motor! They just cut the gauges right out.
Bastards!! Punk ass broke kids with nothing else better to do! :mad: :mad:

Rubths
08-12-2004, 06:55 AM
Check out the woods behind the elks lodge on the way in to Martinez! Sherrif has found 2 Ultras stolen from Martinez there stripped in the last 18 months. One belonged to the father of a friend of mine.
Its way off the road, covered with trees and they just sawzawled the shnit out of the hull and pulled the motor! They just cut the gauges right out.
Bastards!! Punk ass broke kids with nothing else better to do! :mad: :mad:
Thats not good news :frown: I will let them know about this place your talking about.