PDA

View Full Version : terrorist crap

lucky
08-11-2004, 08:39 AM
Ok your at work , listing to the radio and news ( fricken news people ) --Are you not tired of all the Terrroists plot to blew everything up -- being aware is one thing - but every time i turn on the radio they are planing on blewing up somthing some where - hell - if i took everything to heart - i'd beafraid to sit at the park on grass blade #300,002,000 .006 like i said it's nice to be aware - butttt sheeeeezzzzzeeeee Its ashame - cause you pre judge ( notice the word "pre " iraqi people " eastern indians " what ever .. ya can't help look at these people and wonder .... this is not a racist thread - just venting about the "hype" it's irritating to me ...

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 08:50 AM
it is getting pretty annoying.. you can't watch or listen to anything without that or Koabe .. ;)

lucky
08-11-2004, 08:52 AM
it is getting pretty annoying.. you can't watch or listen to anything without that or Koabe .. ;)
if i where you i'd be sceeeeeered of Koabe show'n up at the river wanting to take a ride in the hairless kitty :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2004, 09:06 AM
if i where you i'd be sceeeeeered of Koabe show'n up at the river wanting to take a ride in the hairless kitty :D
LOL!! he might tear it up.. LOL!! :D

eliminatedsprinter
08-11-2004, 09:33 AM
It's alomst as annoying as turning on the news and hearing about Scott Peterson....

lucky
08-11-2004, 09:45 AM
i hear ya - i think that is a bad thing also
tell us the outcome - don't tell us crap to create drama - i guess what ever makes em a buck ?? they will do - scott weather guilty or not - should have a fair trial - just like o.j did ?"

mirvin
08-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Ok, how bout the West Nile!!!! :eek: OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
Uhhhhh, more people die from the flu.......every day........then will ever die from West Nile so shut the f u c k up already :p Stop creating hysteria!!! Stop spreading "YOUR OPINION". Read the damn news already.
mirvin :p

lucky
08-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Ok, how bout the West Nile!!!! :eek: OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
Uhhhhh, more people die from the flu.......every day........then will ever die from West Nile so shut the f u c k up already :p Stop creating hysteria!!! Stop spreading "YOUR OPINION". Read the damn news already.
mirvin :p
when i go quad riding i should really stop smiling or buy a full face helmet :)

1978 Rogers
08-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Here is a late breaking story. Sometime in the future something bad might happen to somebody in some place. :jawdrop:
Be afraid, be very afraid. :D

CrazyHippy
08-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Damn... i should watch TV instead of getting all my news from ***boat....
SO what's going on w/ Kobe??
Who's Scott peterson?
What's this west nile stuff?? Egypt trying to take us over??
I do know about the terrorist thing... those are the guys that John Kerry wants to shake hands w/ and give amnesty too:eek: :p :yuk:
BJH

cigarette1
08-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Ok your at work , listing to the radio and news ( fricken news people ) --Are you not tired of all the Terrroists plot to blew everything up -- being aware is one thing - but every time i turn on the radio they are planing on blewing up somthing some where - hell - if i took everything to heart - i'd beafraid to sit at the park on grass blade #300,002,000 .006 like i said it's nice to be aware - butttt sheeeeezzzzzeeeee Its ashame - cause you pre judge ( notice the word "pre " iraqi people " eastern indians " what ever .. ya can't help look at these people and wonder .... this is not a racist thread - just venting about the "hype" it's irritating to me ...
It's campaign time :idea:

Blown 472
08-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Da news in not in da bidness to report da news, it is all bout making money and having the sheepeople believe what they are saying.

Ziggy
08-11-2004, 01:14 PM
I've pretty much stopped watching the late news, 75% of the Anchors are full of themselves and most reports are depressing.............although the best part of the news is the last 2 minutes when they find some obscure thing like a dog that walks on two legs or something---now thats news! :)

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 01:25 PM
not only do I get frusterated hearing about all of this, but it's effecting my 10 year old as well cause he hears about it at school and saw the twin towers on the news. I don't let my son watch the news cause there is nothing positive to see so why subject him to it.

totenhosen
08-11-2004, 01:46 PM
the only news I'll watch is sportscenter!