PDA

View Full Version : crunchy or creamy ?

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Peanut butter that is
I prefer creamy (Jiffy)

PHX ATC
08-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Crunchy. Although Creamy (peanut butter) will do in a pinch.
How many ways can we twist around that sentence? :D

Ziggy
08-11-2004, 01:18 PM
Creamy all the way...won't tear the bread when spreading it on......but for some reason the wife prefers my nuts :idea: ...I mean the crunchy stuff or the brand you have to remix because all the oil is floating at the top :yuk: :yuk:

RiverOtter
08-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Fresh ground organic peanut butter. It is the bomb :)

Havasu_Dreamin
08-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Skippy Creamy and only Skippy Creamy!

mirvin
Crunchy all the way!!! :boxed: I love nuts in my butter :D
mirvin :cool:

Ziggy
BTW MrsDrmr-Yesterday Boobs, today peanutbutter...where will it lead to next? :D :D
Like these kinda questions much more than ANY politics :yuk:

Big_Gunz_
08-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Super Crunchy all the way

Stupid Fast
08-11-2004, 01:26 PM
I like both but usually buy creamy, Jiff all the time.

Lightning
08-11-2004, 01:31 PM
I am somewhat of a penaut butter expert, as I have probably have a sandwich for lunch at least once a week, if not everyday of the week - for as long as I can remember. It's the survival paste of the food chain, the perfectly balanced meal is made on wheat bread.
My personal preference is LauraScudders, creamy, "old-school style"; preferrably refrigerated - usually with honey or plum jam. As far as the non-natural stuff - Skippy is my favorite.
But to answer the question.... creamy.

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 01:33 PM
BTW MrsDrmr-Yesterday Boobs, today peanutbutter...where will it lead to next? :D :D
Like these kinda questions much more than ANY politics :yuk:
Well I dont know,I guess it could go anywhere. I just feel like the only one with real breats anymore, and well the peanut butter things just go brought up today at lunch.
Ya see, I like to put chips on my sandwhices i.e. bologna, ham, turkey, egg salad etc. Then I realized the only sandwhich I don't like a crunch to is Peanut butter. (Weird I know) so I was curious how many people like crunchy p.b.

Ziggy
08-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Well I dont know,I guess it could go anywhere. I just feel like the only one with real breats anymore, and well the peanut butter things just go brought up today at lunch.
Ya see, I like to put chips on my sandwhices i.e. bologna, ham, turkey, egg salad etc. Then I realized the only sandwhich I don't like a crunch to is Peanut butter. (Weird I know) so I was curious how many people like crunchy p.b.
LOL- I still put chips in some of my sandwiches too ;) It was such a gradeschool thing for me but just a few years ago I started to do it again while golfing and I'd forgotten how yummy it is...
But thanks for the lighthearted threads, I appreciate that someone can bring up topics that don't go sour. :cool:

Keithb87
08-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Crunchy or Creamy???
Don't matter.... :)
As long as the sandwich has at least 1/2 inch of Peanut Butter on it.... :D
OH YEAH!!! and 1/2 gallon of milk. :D

manuel
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Chrunchy! open faced on sourdough and pop it in the toaster oven until it starts to brown, my friends hate when I make them because the whole house smells like peanut butter, :D
It's good to see we are posting about REAL issues now without LP turning it ugly, :D

Keithb87
08-11-2004, 02:05 PM
I used to make a grilled Peanut Butter / Bacon / with Cinnimon Sandwich.. :D
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! :D

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I like clean fun topics too, Chips on sandwiches is the bomb

MsDrmr
08-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Chrunchy! open faced on sourdough and pop it in the toaster oven until it starts to brown, my friends hate when I make them because the whole house smells like peanut butter, :D
It's good to see we are posting about REAL issues now without LP turning it ugly, :D
Ya don't mind if I steel that receipe do ya

Boat Loan Guy
08-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Not sure may have to ask the dog....LOL

manuel
08-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Just be careful with the first bite, if it's still too hot it gets a little runny sometimes, :)

Nubbs
08-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Crunchy. And that's the bottom line. :D

Scream
08-11-2004, 03:10 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! :D
Holy crap, that aint right...
Peanut butter and bacon???What does the house smell like after that. Let's give one to Mandelon and see if it gives him gas...lol
I love peanut butter, and my fav is creamy skippy. And I don't add any meat products to it either...

jas0502
08-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Skippy creammmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the best. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-11-2004, 03:18 PM
I have seen some weird s hit done with peanut butter. No wonder everybody likes it :D

79miller
08-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Not sure may have to ask the dog....LOL
Here skippy skippy, here boy.....

topless
08-11-2004, 03:30 PM
As a kid, I used to love peanut butter and balogna sandwiches...........grilled. ;)

Tom Brown
08-11-2004, 03:37 PM
After preparing them, Keith would take them to the airport where a flashy dressed southern gent would arrive in his DC-9, pick up the sandwiches, and then immediately depart.
peanut butter and banana - smooth
peanut butter and honey - crunchy preferred
baking - smooth
... so I keep both in stock.

HOOTER SLED-
08-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the grind!!!
Choosier MILFS choose my nuts. :D

Keithb87
08-11-2004, 04:22 PM
After preparing them, Keith would take them to the airport where a flashy dressed southern gent would arrive in his DC-9, pick up the sandwiches, and then immediately depart.
LMAO :D :D :D

RVRGIRL
08-11-2004, 04:51 PM
My mom made me eat Peanut Butter and Mayo. :rolleyes:
Anyone ever try that???

goneboatin
08-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the grind!!!
Now you're talking! I prefer crunchy on the sandwich, if you're looking for a quick snack just spoon some peanut butter on the banana mmm, mmm, mmm.

Phat Matt
08-11-2004, 07:19 PM
I can't really eat waffles or pancakes without crunchy peanut butter on them. That's why I usually never order them in a restaurant. :)

JetBoatRich
08-12-2004, 04:54 AM
Crunchy peanut butter on toast :D
I need to get some breakfast :eek:

rsoscia
08-12-2004, 01:56 PM
I go crunchy on toast with a tall glass of ice cold milk

lucky
08-12-2004, 02:02 PM
My mom made me eat Peanut Butter and Mayo. :rolleyes:
Anyone ever try that???
i will try to give my wife penut buttta and mayo ..... sshhhhhhhhh :rollside: :devil:

slowinhavasuskid
08-13-2004, 07:51 AM
I dont like peanut butter but when I do have to eat it (on the lake) I perfer crunchy but the rest of the family like creamy! So I just eat it and like it. :confused:

FMluvswater
09-03-2004, 12:49 AM
I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches ... whoever said it was the bomb is absotively posolutely correct. :cool: I also like peanut butter and molasses sandwiches. :) I like creamy, crunchy and super crunchy and I'm not real picky which brands (sales are good) but I do buy the one with the peanut on top most often. :D I'm not fond of the natural peanut butters gotta have the icing sugar and diglycerides or it just ain't right, lol! ;)
Peanut butter and cinnamon combo sounded good not so sure about the bacon :p ... seems to me there was a brand of peanut butter when I was a kid that had wacky flavored peanut butters possibly called "googly eye" or something like that? I think it had cinnamon, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry jam flavors. Does it ring a bell for anyone else? Maybe I just imagined it? :idea:
Anyway cool post mrsdrmr! :cool:

RiverOtter
09-03-2004, 04:21 AM
Go to an organic grocer and get fresh ground organic pb. You'll never buy another bottle of JIF or Peter Pan again. :mix:

ahhell
09-03-2004, 05:00 AM
big spoonfulls of CREAMY...great snack food
great for moisturizing those hard to reach areas :rollside: