PDA

View Full Version : !!!!Paging Bohica!!!!

Lightning
08-11-2004, 02:08 PM
What happened to your thread?

Kilrtoy
08-11-2004, 02:14 PM
I can't wait to hear this answer

Ziggy
08-11-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm sure he got the answers he wanted...............or needed. Leave it at that. :rolleyes:

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Guess naming names and calling folks on the carpet helps out from time to time......hmmmmm..the power of the board...

OutCole'd
08-11-2004, 02:50 PM
I hope he pulled it himself. It would suck if it was censored.

Brady Bunch
08-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Maybe I will still get that quote from "that unnamed boat manufacturer now"!
From my experience with my custom boat purchase from Ultra! It really helps when they tell you right away if there is going to be a delay instead of bull schittin around with an answer or sraight lying to you! Customer service and communication are key with keeping the buyer happy! Under Promise and Over Deliver!

Scream
08-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Damn, did I miss another good thread?
Damn work, I tell ya, I miss some good stuff...

Toomstone
08-11-2004, 03:39 PM
maybe someone promised him that the boat would be done :idea: :rolleyes: :D

Lightning
08-12-2004, 09:38 AM
I hope he got taken care of, maybe we will see some pics of his new boat soon.

OutCole'd
08-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Sure is quiet here now... Well, what happened??

boatnam2
08-12-2004, 09:49 AM
so did he have problems with his conquest?

OutCole'd
08-12-2004, 09:51 AM
so did he have problems with his conquest?
Not sure, no one's talking now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bohica
08-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Intended results from my post was achieved so I deleted it. Got a couple of calls and emails from them, promises of having my boat done or a boat available for the weekend. I hated to bash them, considering not only are they the builders, but I've known Keith & Jody for a long time. Just wanted to make sure they really knew how important that weekend was to me.
They didn't try to give me bullshit excuses, just admitted that their behind schedule, were very sorry, and owners were authorizing OT to get caught back up and get my boat done.

boatnam2
08-12-2004, 10:02 AM
i figured you got the old pull down the thread and we will take care of you.

Lightning
08-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Glad to see that they stepped up to the plate. I would have left the thread up there and put an update on it to show that they did take care of their customer....or at least started a new thread. <--- my $.02

OutCole'd
08-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Glad to hear they are steping up, and taking care of you.

mbrown2
08-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Intended results from my post was achieved so I deleted it. Got a couple of calls and emails from them, promises of having my boat done or a boat available for the weekend. I hated to bash them, considering not only are they the builders, but I've known Keith & Jody for a long time. Just wanted to make sure they really knew how important that weekend was to me.
They didn't try to give me bullshit excuses, just admitted that their behind schedule, were very sorry, and owners were authorizing OT to get caught back up and get my boat done.
Just have them give you a loaner for the weekend....something with a blower and a #6 on it.... :)
Glad to hear they are stepping up...they appear to do right by their customers..

Jrocket
08-12-2004, 02:34 PM
You have known them for along time,as in friends?If so,personally I think you went overboard on a friend there.If you have been frineds with them for that long,maybe you shouldnt have drug that out in the open.Even though you didnt mention theyre names out right,its not like we wouldnt of known what boat you bought.Im not trying to flame you but give some friends some slack...if indeed they were your frineds.Again not slamming ya..just talking is all.

bohica
08-12-2004, 02:44 PM
I'd call them acquantances. As a long time Havasu boater, you get to know all the locals, especially in the winter when only a few are hanging out in the channel every weekend. Jody was the production manager at Magic back in 97 when I bought my first Magic.
Great people over at Conquest, just needed a little push to get them back in line. :D

Jrocket
08-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I'd call them acquantances. As a long time Havasu boater, you get to know all the locals, especially in the winter when only a few are hanging out in the channel every weekend. Jody was the production manager at Magic back in 97 when I bought my first Magic.
Great people over at Conquest, just needed a little push to get them back in line. :D
I see.Enjoy the new boat.Maybe I'll see ya at Glamis this year.

Boozer
08-12-2004, 03:10 PM
That's awesome that they stepped up for you. If I had 100K+ to spend on a boat Conquest is definitely a place I would consider buying from and this a good example of why a person should buy from them.

Kilrtoy
08-12-2004, 09:23 PM
The amount of money the owner pockets off each sale
You think they would pay the OT to get back on track of what they promised.....

Jrocket
08-12-2004, 09:55 PM
The amount of money the owner pockets off each sale
You think they would pay the OT to get back on track of what they promised.....
How much do they pocket off of each sale?