PDA

View Full Version : Our Pixi is a movie star

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Yes it's true our shy little Pixi is in "Quicksand 4" the movie.
WOW PIXI I NEVER KNEW YOUR :p WAS SO LONG :eek: :wink: :D

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 09:50 AM
I can't wait to get her autograph :devil:

GAME TIME
12-27-2005, 10:35 AM
I saw the movie...AWESOME. Oh and don't forget Bunny who was a also a star in the movie. I want both of their autographs. :D

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 10:41 AM
At that same token did you see my ass getting pants. That makes me a movie star too, right!!!!!You want my autograph Karl? Mine might be worth more for resale .......

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 10:43 AM
At that same token did you see my ass getting pants. That makes me a movie star too, right!!!!!You want my autograph Karl? Mine might be worth more for resale .......
UUUUHHHHHHHHH...A handshake will do fine :rollside: G..If I don'ttalk to yo Happy New Year!!

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 10:45 AM
UUUUHHHHHHHHH...A handshake will do fine :rollside: G..If I don'ttalk to yo Happy New Year!!
Thanks man you too.... BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 10:50 AM
hell i wanted your autograph way before that movie came out.... :D

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Yes it's true our shy little Pixi is in "Quicksand 4" the movie.
WOW PIXI I NEVER NEW YOUR :p WAS SO LONG :eek: :wink: :D
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:
LMAO!!!! :p

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2005, 12:41 PM
awesome movie! I saw Bunny and Daryl, but not Pixi, what part is she in?

WYRD
12-27-2005, 12:43 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Who's Daryl....LOL. You mean Darrin...
You must of been asleep during the movie because she was in it alot...Driving my truck,@ Olds, posing with Bunny, panting my ass around the fire.....Know remember you have to stay awake the second time you see it...LOL

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2005, 12:54 PM
You must of been asleep during the movie because she was in it alot...Driving my truck,@ Olds, posing with Bunny, panting my ass around the fire.....Know remember you have to stay awake the second time you see it...LOL
That's our Danger Girl. Hauling ass around Glamis. She's a daredevil she is. :crossx: :crossx: :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
That's our Danger Girl. Hauling ass around Glamis. She's a daredevil she is. :crossx: :crossx: :D
SHOULDNT YOU BE IN THE THREAD WITH THE PUPPIES GETTIN THE MRS ONE :D

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Danger Girl and Lube Boy to the rescue!!!!! :yuk:

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Actually he asked Santa for high heels....

Mr. Pixilated
12-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Love You Man, Hope you had a great Christmas. I trying to get out to see Dave's Dads' car this week. We should hook up for a beer and grub?

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Our next gathering will begin with a poke to your eye mister!!! :220v:

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Love You Man, Hope you had a great Christmas. I trying to get out to see Dave's Dads' car this week. We should hook up for a beer and grub?
Hell yea. Let's us know fo shizzle.

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2005, 01:04 PM
DOOOGH! yes, I was awake, but it was a stay at home with a cold and drink whiskey night! yes, Sorry Darrin! OK, so I planned on watching it again, and again, but can't guarantee I'll be sober...

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Our next gathering will begin with a poke to your eye mister!!! :220v:
im not saying anything :D

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 01:58 PM
DOOOGH! yes, I was awake, but it was a stay at home with a cold and drink whiskey night! yes, Sorry Darrin! OK, so I planned on watching it again, and again, but can't guarantee I'll be sober...
LMAO!!!!
Yes those were some good times..........way back in the day when we were cool for them to hang with in the desert. :yuk: :p :p

Nice n' HOtt
12-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Yah, with her 7 and 10 year olds not in their infant car seats!!! :rollside: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Darn troublemakers!!!!! LOL! :p

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:02 PM
PP, will you sign my copy next weekend :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:03 PM
PP, will you sign my copy next weekend :crossx:
Of course I will sweetie!!!!! LOL! :p Only if ya buy me a beer at Bordmanville! :p

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Of course I will sweetie!!!!! LOL! :p Only if ya buy me a beer at Bordmanville! :p
Sure, is there a HB meeting over their???

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Sure, is there a HB meeting over their???
I think so! :confused: We were talking about Sat mornin! Breakfast ride! :p

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:07 PM
I think so! :confused: We were talking about Sat mornin! Breakfast ride! :p
Thats right I remember Lindsay talking about it. What time is everyone going over there.

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Thats right I remember Lindsay talking about it. What time is everyone going over there.
I dunno! But my kids are usually up at daylight ready & rearin to go! So probably....9.

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I dunno! But my kids are usually up at daylight ready & rearin to go! So probably....9.
9 :2purples: :2purples: Holy Crap thats early for us non-child peeps :p :p

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:18 PM
9 :2purples: :2purples: Holy Crap thats early for us non-child peeps :p :p
LMAO! My kids are usually up by 6 in Glamis..........ready to ride! So 9 is late for us! Maybe if Im lucky they will sleep til 7! :skull:

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 03:21 PM
LMAO! My kids are usually up by 6 in Glamis..........ready to ride! So 9 is late for us! Maybe if Im lucky they will sleep til 7! :skull:
Yes they are! little animals :D Good riders though!
If we're up we'll probably head over for a breakfast cocktail... but eat at camp. So if it's 9 and we're up (don't hold us to it :D ) then we'll head over. :D

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:22 PM
F-that, thats about what time our camp goes to bed. If there is a time everyone is meeting let me know. Thanks and see you out there. James

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes they are! little animals :D Good riders though!
If we're up we'll probably head over for a breakfast cocktail... but eat at camp. So if it's 9 and we're up (don't hold us to it :D ) then we'll head over. :D
LOL~!!! :p They have yummy biscuits & gravy there!!!! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:24 PM
F-that, thats about what time our camp goes to bed. If there is a time everyone is meeting let me know. Thanks and see you out there. James
See ya there! :p

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 03:28 PM
LOL~!!! :p They have yummy biscuits & gravy there!!!! :cool:
Oh well if you say that!!! :D We'll see how we feel in the morning :220v: We'll see you guys either at wash 4, the hill or boardmanville :D

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Oh well if you say that!!! :D We'll see how we feel in the morning :220v: We'll see you guys either at wash 4, the hill or boardmanville :D
Sounds good Linds! :cool:
Dia & Sean wont be making it out afterall...she has surgery on Tues. :cry:

essexjet
12-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Linds you guys planning on going over to the drags one of the days?

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Linds you guys planning on going over to the drags one of the days?
I don't know yet? Talk to the rest of the group... we're not the ones w/ the baby yet so it's up to Chris & Carrie I think. All I know is I want to ride my new bike lots this weekend :D I'll probably take the golf cart to the hill the one day then ride the rest... so we'll see. If I hear anything about that Ill let you know.

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Sounds good Linds! :cool:
Dia & Sean wont be making it out afterall...she has surgery on Tues. :cry:
I knew she had surgery but last I head they were coming out... that stinks! I was hoping to see them! Well it's probably for the best... Next time then! :cry:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:40 PM
I knew she had surgery but last I head they were coming out... that stinks! I was hoping to see them! Well it's probably for the best... Next time then! :cry:
Yah! Poor baby!
So ........ya gonna give me a ride on that golf cart???
Barbi, Bella, Kim & I want Linds all to ourselves in the dunes! :220v:

Mrs. casean
12-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Yah! Poor baby!
So ........ya gonna give me a ride on that golf cart???
Barbi, Bella, Kim & I want Linds all to ourselves in the dunes! :220v:
Ah-oh :D I love taking it in the mini dunes! We won't be far from wash 4 from what I hear! And I like night rides in the mini dunes :D It wasn't running good when we brought it back on Thanksgiving, but seems okay at the moment... so I hope it lasts through the weekend out there :D

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi Pixi,
Dia says Hi, she is having HB withdrawls. and I won't let her on at my house :crossx: :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Ah-oh :D I love taking it in the mini dunes! We won't be far from wash 4 from what I hear! And I like night rides in the mini dunes :D It wasn't running good when we brought it back on Thanksgiving, but seems okay at the moment... so I hope it lasts through the weekend out there :D
I hope so too! Or else you will be severly punished...pixi style! (Aka...no buggy ride) LOL!

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Hi Pixi,
Dia says Hi, she is having HB withdrawls. and I won't let her on at my house :crossx: :rolleyes: :)
Hiya! YOU ARE A MEANIE!!!! Let Dia play!
Free Mrs Racer! LOL! :p :p

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 03:51 PM
She forgot to mention and they mess with the drunk hung over guy at that time also :cry: :) LOL

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 03:52 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:
LMAO!!!! :p
oh Sean put that part :p on slow mo, over and over and over, your tongue is like 2' long on my big screen :rollside:

Mrs. casean
I hope so too! Or else you will be severly punished...pixi style! (Aka...no buggy ride) LOL!
:p My fingers are crossed!

pixilatedpussy
She forgot to mention and they mess with the drunk hung over guy at that time also :cry: :) LOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
You deserved it! LOL! :crossx: :yuk: :p :p Ya sure ya cant call in??? (*cough cough*) :p

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:53 PM
oh Sean put that part :p on slow mo, over and over and over, your tongue is like 2' long on my big screen :rollside:
What????? Wait a minute! What part???? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:53 PM
:p My fingers are crossed!
:p Mine too! :p

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 03:54 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
You deserved it! LOL! :crossx: :yuk: :p :p Ya sure ya cant call in??? (*cough cough*) :p
Unless you can afford me at Simons Auto Body on tuesday :rollside: i cant i just got relief for 10 hours on sat night :cry:

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Hiya! YOU ARE A MEANIE!!!! Let Dia play!
Free Mrs Racer! LOL! :p :p
I would, but she won't leave her kitchen, she just keeps cooking and won't stop.....I am glad she is Sean's wife or I would be weighing it at about a slim 400lbs :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I would, but she won't leave her kitchen, she just keeps cooking and won't stop.....I am glad she is Sean's wife or I would be weighing it at about a slim 400lbs :rolleyes:
Ah.............thats my girl! Poor baby has surgery next week! :cry:

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 04:00 PM
What????? Wait a minute! What part???? :rollside:
towards the end, laying on top of Geza, getting a mouth full of your very own (right one) :rollside: :) :)

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Ah.............thats my girl! Poor baby has surgery next week! :cry:
the new "Gentler" Dia. :)

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 04:02 PM
towards the end, laying on top of Geza, getting a mouth full of your very own (right one) :rollside: :) :)
HUH??? :cry: Im so confused!

SummitKarl
12-27-2005, 04:11 PM
HUH??? :cry: Im so confused!
it's about 2 sec shot of you, doing what you do best :)
put the dvd in and it's about 5 min from the end,
look for you sitting/reclining in Geza's lap at night.

pixilatedpussy
12-27-2005, 04:13 PM
it's about 2 sec shot of you, doing what you do best :)
put the dvd in and it's about 5 min from the end,
look for you sitting/reclining in Geza's lap at night.
I didnt see that part! What was I doing this time??? I knew I was in it a lot....but people are telling me things Ive missed!