PDA

View Full Version : Look who's the high bidder!

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 06:34 PM
What do you think?
lookee here! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486909800&category=31271)

Jrocket
08-11-2004, 06:39 PM
What do you think?
lookee here! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486909800&category=31271)
What do I think?I think its a vee bottom,what are YOU thinking...get into some shade and come to your senses cat guy.LOL :D

Debbolas
08-11-2004, 06:40 PM
It's a pretty boat, :D the carpet looks new! :D But the swim ladder looks cheap :frown: I think DeezNutz has a fountain. Very nice boat........ ;)

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 06:57 PM
What do I think?I think its a vee bottom,what are YOU thinking...get into some shade and come to your senses cat guy.LOL :D
Well it was 117 degrees here today, and I was out in the sun for most of it scrubbing a boat. I always said once you've had a cat you can never go back! But this sure looked nice so I thought if I could pick it up cheap enough I might enjoy it for awhile. The cabin thing is kinda interesting :D

Toomstone
08-11-2004, 06:57 PM
very nice boat... any plans for this one seeing that you have another one with huge power? :D

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 06:59 PM
very nice boat... any plans for this one seeing that you have another one with huge power? :D
Nope! I'm over it!

mbrown2
08-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Looks like a really nice boat for 195 hours...plus it is a Fountain...probably less to insure then your cat too.

little rowe boat
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
That doesn't look like a pontoon boat to me. :D

OGShocker
08-11-2004, 07:02 PM
What do you think?
It is a PINK DEEP VEE. Everything you did not want... :D :cry: :D
That is too :cool:

little rowe boat
08-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Looks like a really nice boat for 195 hours...plus it is a Fountain...probably less to insure then your cat too.
I'd say a lot easier,but probably not less,right John. ;)

Toomstone
08-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Nope! I'm over it!
is this going to be and ocean boat??? or just another boat for the lake?

twistedpair
08-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Don't wanna burst your bubble, but *Reserve not met*. Plus, those are about the shortest 27' you will ever see, what with the beak and huge swim step. But hey, whatever makes you happy. I think your Warlock is much nicer.

roostwear
08-11-2004, 07:04 PM
http://www.roostwear.com/email/wthsmiley.gif

playdeep
08-11-2004, 07:05 PM
.....A Fountain ?
Have you guys thought about the additional expenses associated with buying a Fountain...
To begin with how much is it gonna cost for all of the gold chains that John is going to have to buy...Fountain owners manual says you are required to wear at least 3 at all times(while in the boat).
Now factor in the cost of speedo's for John,again owners manual says they are required.
How about the fact that John has a full head of hair,most Fountain owners have that really bitchin' combover thing going on,in honor of thier man,Reggie!
You are going to have to get rid of gizmo and buy 2 large (perfectly coiffured)poodles to have on board at all times...
I dunno seems like a lot of extra expense to me... :D
...although it does beat that goofy pontoon idea that you guys had a while back :rolleyes:

OGShocker
08-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the Jungle, Fountain27. That just does not sound right. :idea: BEAK27? :eek: Hairless Vee? I could go on & on.. :D

JustDawn
08-11-2004, 07:26 PM
:) Michele, can I still stay with you this weekend? Tell John I think he'd look great no matter what he has hanging around his neck and I KNOW he'd NEVER go near a speedo!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow! :)

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Don't wanna burst your bubble, but *Reserve not met*. Plus, those are about the shortest 27' you will ever see, what with the beak and huge swim step. But hey, whatever makes you happy. I think your Warlock is much nicer.
I know, I know, I saw the reserve not met thing, but I figured I can own it for a few hours anyway. I went on the guys web site and he has a 2001 27' for aroung 59K so I figure this one will be less.

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the Jungle, Fountain27. That just does not sound right. :idea: BEAK27? :eek: Hairless Vee? I could go on & on.. :D
Just like the Flyin Vees will probably always be the fFyin Vees I think we will always be WARLOCK25!

Mr.Havasu
08-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Any idea what the reserve is?
Just found this at boattreaderonline
same boat (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/7/74695777.htm)
Looks like it will take a little more than my maximum bid!

summerlove
08-11-2004, 08:40 PM
I know, I know, I saw the reserve not met thing, but I figured I can own it for a few hours anyway. I went on the guys web site and he has a 2001 27' for aroung 59K so I figure this one will be less.
Nice boat. Regarding the reserve - many times for expensive items the seller will place the reserve high - like way high, knowing it won't be met. The idea is to get the price up and then at the end of auction contact the highest bidder and negotiate a price, thus not having to pay ebay their comission. It's pretty slick. I know a few people who have sold cars that way. Works like a charm, so don't let the reserve not being met scare you away. Good luck - I love the Fountains!
Are you gonna stop by Sat night for the fish fry?

08-11-2004, 09:24 PM
John
Get out of the sun the only thing thats great is that
carpet what do you think????

Mr.Havasu
08-12-2004, 06:33 AM
John
Get out of the sun the only thing thats great is that
carpet what do you think????
Did you say great or grape?
I thought the thing looked really clean!

Mr.Havasu
08-12-2004, 06:39 AM
Nice boat. Regarding the reserve - many times for expensive items the seller will place the reserve high - like way high, knowing it won't be met. The idea is to get the price up and then at the end of auction contact the highest bidder and negotiate a price, thus not having to pay ebay their comission. It's pretty slick. I know a few people who have sold cars that way. Works like a charm, so don't let the reserve not being met scare you away. Good luck - I love the Fountains!
Are you gonna stop by Sat night for the fish fry?
I tried to sell my truck on e-bay and the insertion fee is like $40.00 not your usual couple of bucks and then they provide you with all the bidders e-mail addresses to offer them a second chance. I think if it does sell to one of them it's like a 20.00 fee or something(Not really sure because no one bought my truck) but I remember it being no big deal.
Anyone want to buy a truck?
I didn't know there was a fish fry friday night? We have company this week end, but I'm sure we will see you out there. We will get the air on for you in the morning, have a safe trip out!

RiverOtter
08-12-2004, 06:44 AM
.....A Fountain ?
Have you guys thought about the additional expenses associated with buying a Fountain...
To begin with how much is it gonna cost for all of the gold chains that John is going to have to buy...Fountain owners manual says you are required to wear at least 3 at all times(while in the boat).
Now factor in the cost of speedo's for John,again owners manual says they are required.
How about the fact that John has a full head of hair,most Fountain owners have that really bitchin' combover thing going on,in honor of thier man,Reggie!
You are going to have to get rid of gizmo and buy 2 large (perfectly coiffured)poodles to have on board at all times...
I dunno seems like a lot of extra expense to me... :D
...although it does beat that goofy pontoon idea that you guys had a while back :rolleyes:
LMAO!! :D

RiverOtter
08-12-2004, 06:45 AM
Just found this at boattreaderonline
same boat (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/7/74695777.htm)
Looks like it will take a little more than my maximum bid!
That things almost in my backyard. I'd go check it out for ya but I'll be out of town for the next 10 - 11 days.

RiverOtter
08-12-2004, 06:47 AM
You can't buy that boat. It's got a windshield!!! You West Coast guys can't have windshields!!!! :D

Mr.Havasu
08-12-2004, 06:47 AM
LMAO!! :D
Me Too!
Mike, John and I were laughing our arsses off last night when we read your post. :D
Drive safe we'll see you when you get here.

Mr.Havasu
08-12-2004, 06:51 AM
You can't buy that boat. It's got a windshield!!! You West Coast guys can't have windshields!!!! :D
Funny you should mention that.... that's an inside joke between John and myself. He accuses me of loving windshields because I use to have one on a ski boat I raised my kids with. He has never had anything more than a flip up visor.
Everytime he sees a really ugly boat he says" Look at that beautifull wind shield!
Hey we might take you up on checking it out for us when you get back. I doubt it will sell on e-bay so it might still be available on boat trader when you return. I'll pm you if we get serious.

RiverOtter
08-12-2004, 08:51 AM
Funny you should mention that.... that's an inside joke between John and myself. He accuses me of loving windshields because I use to have one on a ski boat I raised my kids with. He has never had anything more than a flip up visor.
Everytime he sees a really ugly boat he says" Look at that beautifull wind shield!
Hey we might take you up on checking it out for us when you get back. I doubt it will sell on e-bay so it might still be available on boat trader when you return. I'll pm you if we get serious.
I think windshields look fine. Look at Fountain, Sunsation, Blaha, Donzi, Formula. What's the friggin prob with windshields!?!?!

Mr.Havasu
08-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I think windshields look fine. Look at Fountain, Sunsation, Blaha, Donzi, Formula. What's the friggin prob with windshields!?!?!
you were right the first time...It's a west coast thing..Got to have the wind in your face! I think they are getting around it with the 1/4 canopy(Window) thing.

Froggystyle
08-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Wrong boat Michelle!
Froggy"beenworkingonasharkdesign"style

RiverOtter
08-12-2004, 10:25 AM
you were right the first time...It's a west coast thing..Got to have the wind in your face! I think they are getting around it with the 1/4 canopy(Window) thing.
Bunch of posers :D

DEAL BROTHER
08-12-2004, 01:09 PM
It also has Captains Call, another big no no out west. When you guys buy new boats, why don't you insist on that option? At least, you could launch at Havasu Marina then

DEAL BROTHER
08-12-2004, 01:12 PM
The Pink Jewels on the steering wheel are a bit much though.

MsDrmr
08-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Thats one SWEEEEEEEET lookin boat.

Mr.Havasu
08-13-2004, 09:20 AM
The Pink Jewels on the steering wheel are a bit much though.
I wondered what those were