PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Reputable Service Shops

Captain Dan
08-12-2004, 10:02 AM
I'm a newbie to the boards here - I'm looking for a reputable shop to service my Ultra 24 Stealth, 496 HO. It's new - first service.
I'm in Murrieta, but I don't mind driving to Corona or Escondido. I've had problems with Land and Sea Marine in Temecula, and Empire Marine are mostly Volvo guys.....
Any suggestions?

Froggystyle
08-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Good luck.
I have been looking for good service shops across the US that come recommended so we can establish a network for the Revolution, and the best come heavily recommended, and they are few and far between...
I don't know if they service anything they didn't sell, but "Tige Watersport" in Corona came as highly recommended as anyone to us. Chris Ainsworth, the owner will definitely take care of you in any case if you mention you are on the forums.
Their number is...
909-737-9801
Best of luck!

Johnwithjm
08-12-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm a newbie to the boards here - I'm looking for a reputable shop to service my Ultra 24 Stealth, 496 HO. It's new - first service.
I'm in Murrieta, but I don't mind driving to Corona or Escondido. I've had problems with Land and Sea Marine in Temecula, and Empire Marine are mostly Volvo guys.....
Any suggestions?
Dan give me a call we have a full service dept here at my shop.

casean
08-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Any suggestions?
Dan,
We just had some service done at Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga, and they did an awesome job. Mike out there even went out of his way to adjust the carb for us, because he noticed it wasn't running quite right. I know it's a little out of the range you mentioned, but we also live in out in the Temecula/Murrieta area and going up there was worth the drive. I'll definitely go back when the boat needs service again.
Here is their contact info:
http://www.primemarineusa.com
(909) 484-8338
Talk to Mike.

OGShocker
08-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Hands down, bar none, the best in So. Cal is
B & D Marine
10699 Hickson
El Monte, CA 91731
Tel: (626) 443-3721
Our boat is there now. Brian is a class act. His shop is not happy til you are.

Havasu Cig
08-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Teague Custom Marine in Valencia. I know it is a long drive but I take my boat there from San Diego because they do good work and don't f@#$ up my boat.

coolchange
08-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey CIG, did I see you NB on the 405 last Thurs at about 6:30 at Nohrdoff?

boatnam2
08-12-2004, 01:29 PM
quality performance marine in corona.

Scream
08-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Dan,
We just had some service done at Prime Marine in Rancho Cucamonga, and they did an awesome job. Mike out there even went out of his way to adjust the carb for us, because he noticed it wasn't running quite right. I know it's a little out of the range you mentioned, but we also live in out in the Temecula/Murrieta area and going up there was worth the drive. I'll definitely go back when the boat needs service again.
Here is their contact info:
http://www.primemarineusa.com
(909) 484-8338
Talk to Mike.
I'm tossin my vote in for Mike as well. He's a fellow HB member, does great work, and will go out of his way to treat you right. I trust him with my baby anyway...
Scream