PDA

View Full Version : High Roller Post a pic of your wife and shut us up....

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 08:48 PM
We are waiting .
Since you talk so much shit, BACK IT UP.......
I doubt you will and a feeble excuse is too follow

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 08:50 PM
WTF? Dude, what the hell is up your ass lately? I made a few SARCASTIC comments and you're all bent about something? Take a Midol and chill out. I'm not in the mood for your drama.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 08:52 PM
Take a Midol and chill out. I'm not in the mood for your drama.
You create drama, post the pic or shut up........
I am guessing your boyfriend wont let you......

Bre
08-15-2004, 08:54 PM
He actually sent me one a while ago.... she is very pretty. He is good looking too. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-15-2004, 08:56 PM
well now I want to see one of him.. :devil: :)

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Which pic was that Bre? The one of us in the open bow?

Bre
08-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Which pic was that Bre? The one of us in the open bow?
Yes :p :cool:

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Take a Midol and chill out. I'm not in the mood for your drama.
You create drama, post the pic or shut up........
I am guessing your boyfriend wont let you......
I have been trying REAAALLYYYYYY hard not to create any drama. I suggest you do the same. That's all I got to say about that.

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 08:59 PM
That's one of my favorite pics. A good day on the river, even though we were riding in a *gasp* SeaRay.....Will you guys ever forgive me?

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:00 PM
That is all you have too say tonight, Cuz tommorrow i'm sure more shit will spew from your fingers.
POST THE PIC, WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OFF

Bre
08-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Who cares....some of our best days were in a bayliner in Havasu...before it got so overcrowded :cool:

Bre
08-15-2004, 09:01 PM
That is all you have too say tonight, Cuz tommorrow i'm sure more shit will spew from your fingers.
Kilrtoy...she exisits... and they are both very good looking people :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:01 PM
BRE,
Have you met this asshole, how do you even know it is him and not some shit he stole off the internet....

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:02 PM
My parents hadn't been to the Zu since the late 80's/early 90's. We had gone as a family since the late 60's/early 70's. Needless to say, they were shocked at how much it has changed. They vowed never to go back. A shame....

Bre
08-15-2004, 09:04 PM
BRE,
Have you met this asshole, how do you even know it is him and not some shit he stole off the internet....
No..I have never met them in person. Could have been something he stole off the interent...for all he knows.. I could be stealing some chicks pics too :jawdrop: :wink:
I find him funny sometimes....
And I just trust that it was him and his wife. But I could be wrong I guess :p

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm not "scared" of anything, but I will explain one thing. My fiance works in a fairly high profile position dealing with children. She would not be happy to have her picture circulating the net where no doubt some of the parents she deals with might see it. That would be "unprofessional", in her opinion and she would kick my ass! I, in turn ,respect her wishes and like the fact that she chooses to save her "goodies" for my eyes only. It makes me feel special to have a woman of her caliber want to share such treasures with me and no one else. If that makes me a loser in your book.............................
SO BE IT.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:10 PM
I didnt ask for a nude pic, and so does my wife but she doesnt care, but then again with crooked tits(IN YOUR EYES) she hopes people will look at her.
JUST AS I THOUGHT, too scared to put your ass where your mouth takes it.

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh....well, I apologize if you're offended by my comments about the T-shirt pic. Let me be honest here. I had NO idea until afterwards that those were your wife's. As far as fakies go, your wife has arguably the best set I've ever seen. As a matter of fact, they fooled me at first. But the pic shows a drastic misalignment, maybe it's the tightness of the shirt, who knows. I wasn't trying to defame your wife so relax. I was having a little fun. Have you lost your sense of humor?

Bre
08-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Oh....well, I apologize if you're offended by my comments about the T-shirt pic. Let me be honest here. I had NO idea until afterwards that those were your wife's. As far as fakies go, your wife has arguably the best set I've ever seen. As a matter of fact, they fooled me at first. But the pic shows a drastic misalignment, maybe it's the tightness of the shirt, who knows. I wasn't trying to defame your wife so relax. I was having a little fun. Have you lost your sense of humor?
I think it's just the fact that you were talking shit on his wife. Andy wouldn't care for it too much either :p

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:22 PM
I understand NOW...I finally put 2 and 2 together about 2 minutes ago and realized those were his wife's rigs under that shirt....But I just called it like I saw it. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:25 PM
You can talk all the shit you want about me, if you like, I put myself out there for that.
But I dont put my wife out there for that, I put that out there for all my friends to enjoy and others.
If you have shitty ass comments , KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.
If you actually saw the whloe pic you would see that her right shoulder is dipped down and her arms at a angle, I have yet too see very many tits as nice as hers, outside of a bra or shirt.

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:38 PM
And I agreed with you, did I not? I saw a close up of the twins and made a joke. I apologize. If my wife decides to get her "reputation" enhanced in the future, I'll be calling your wife for the doctor's name...no shit. :D

Kilrtoy
08-15-2004, 09:41 PM
And I agreed with you, did I not? I saw a close up of the twins and made a joke. I apologize. If my wife decides to get her "reputation" enhanced in the future, I'll be calling your wife for the doctor's name...no shit. :D
Ok Your small apology is accepted, He is on TV every night
DR. 90210. He is the best, unless you want Pam's doctor which charges twice as much as he does, he is at UCLA , but of course......
And yes he is the PS to the stars, I just cant say who.....

HighRoller
08-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, in my father's words...."My compliments to the doctor"....Next time tell your wife to lose the shirt so we know who it is!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 04:24 PM
I didnt ask for a nude pic, and so does my wife but she doesnt care, but then again with crooked tits(IN YOUR EYES) she hopes people will look at her.
JUST AS I THOUGHT, too scared to put your ass where your mouth takes it.
WTF what did I miss :D

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 04:26 PM
WTF what did I miss :D
Nothing SUASAGE BOY

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Nothing SUASAGE BOY
What this guy got your panties in a knot :idea:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Panties=no

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Boy I missed all this while I was gone, Even a knucklehead sighting HR you aint right

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 05:00 PM
TB you are right

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, you think your wife is hot, and that's all that matters. Personally, I think she's hot too, but that shouldn't count for much. If we all liked the same chicks, it would be a hell of a fight. ;)
I better get out the popcorn

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 07:48 PM
You all need to go to the river..............NOW!!!!
LOL :D

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Not trying to put him or his wife down, far from it, just saying that not everybody likes the same thing.
A buddy of mine was bragging about how well his wife is golfing lately and I told him "talk to me when she can back a 30' trailer down a 50' ramp, at night." He said "ShockwaveBob, we obviously require different skill sets in our wives." :D
and..............different strokes for different folks.....if everyone was the same, think how dull the world would be and there would be NO drama on Hot Boat :D :clover:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 07:58 PM
and..............different strokes for different folks.....if everyone was the same, think how dull the world would be and there would be NO drama on Hot Boat :D :clover:
we need Bre for some pics in here.. :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Not trying to put him or his wife down, far from it, just saying that not everybody likes the same thing.
A buddy of mine was bragging about how well his wife is golfing lately and I told him "talk to me when she can back a 30' trailer down a 50' ramp, at night." He said "ShockwaveBob, we obviously require different skill sets in our wives." :D
SB I didnt think that at all the popcorn was ment as a lets see where this goes

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:00 PM
SB I didnt think that at all the popcorn was ment as a lets see where this goes
can I have some too.. :D :D where's Kilrtoy and the apron.. He's laggin tonite.. :idea:

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 08:00 PM
we need Bre for some pics in here.. :D :D
It was getting UGLY earlier....LOL :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:02 PM
It was getting UGLY earlier....LOL :jawdrop:
not with shockwave Bob.. he was just commenting how everyone has different skills and taste.. if we all had the same taste and the same skills.. we would all be backin trailors in the water with a funny taste in our mouth.. LOL!! :p :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 08:04 PM
can I have some too.. :D :D where's Kilrtoy and the apron.. He's laggin tonite.. :idea:
You call always have some, I think kilr is hiding :jawdrop:
or maybe he is on the way to havasu to turn off the alarm on my house :confused: :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:06 PM
You call always have some, I think kilr is hiding :jawdrop:
or maybe he is on the way to havasu to turn off the alarm on my house :confused: :confused:
:idea: I hope he took the apron.. I can really use a drink right now and my boat needs waxing.. LOL!! :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 08:13 PM
What next you want me in a thong.... :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:13 PM
What next you want me in a thong.... :yuk:
yes it would help .. :shift:

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 08:25 PM
KT in a thong...I think he might like it :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:27 PM
thats what I was affraid of.. can we find one to hold his junk.. or maybe I'll lend him my micro.. :idea: :D :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 08:29 PM
i would take one and send it too you CHAR, with nuts hanging out the side and all, But im afraid you would post it....

HighRoller
This is kinda funny. Never thought a "thread hijacking" could work out to my benefit..... :D I'm kidding, so don't get your thong...err...panties in a wad Kilr....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
:idea: :yuk:

Debbolas
08-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Thread Jackers are your friend!
LOL :D :clover:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:30 PM
i would take one and send it too you CHAR, with nuts hanging out the side and all, But im afraid you would post it....
Have I posted anything you sent me.. you've posted what I have sent you.. dots and all.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:31 PM
This is kinda funny. Never thought a "thread hijacking" could work out to my benefit..... :D I'm kidding, so don't get your thong...err...panties in a wad Kilr....
LOL!! see what a jacker can do.. LMAO!! :D :D :D

PlyaPlya22
08-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Those jackers are good! You gotta watchem :lightsabe

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Those jackers are good! You gotta watchem :lightsabe
it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.. :p

Scream
08-17-2004, 08:35 PM
At what point does this thread go too far, Kilrtoy in a thong, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! :jawdrop: Kilr, we've never met, but I can say unequivically that you in a thong is not a good visual, no offense. :notam:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 08:36 PM
No those were mine and i took that one down, i didnt want to upset you, i thought it was ok....SORRY

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:37 PM
No those were mine and i took that one down, i didnt want to upset you, i thought it was ok....SORRY
as long as i'm covered I don't care.. but the minute anything pops out.. :hammerhea :wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2004, 08:38 PM
At what point does this thread go too far, Kilrtoy in a thong, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! :jawdrop: Kilr, we've never met, but I can say unequivically that you in a thong is not a good visual, no offense. :notam:
oooo the site of that :eek:

HighRoller
08-17-2004, 08:40 PM
And while we're at it can we keep the "nuts out the side" pics to ourselves as well? Oh! The humanity!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-17-2004, 08:42 PM
LMAO!! I can just picture him standing in the hall with a bright pink micro thong on with his junk on each side.. LMAO!! :D :D :p
yvonne you have to do it and send the pic to me.. :D

Debbolas
09-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Isn't he getting married this weekend? ;)

dmontzsta
09-03-2004, 09:48 PM
HighRoller is a hater. :D

Nitro Neil
09-04-2004, 05:21 AM
:2purples: Sandbar Rambos. :mad: Get something new besides yourselves.

WUTWZAT
09-04-2004, 05:27 AM
If the junk don't fit.....
you must aquit.....
he he :2purples:
Jason
What have I missed and why isn't Deb and scream out on the water handing out silvers? Is your boat still down? :confused:

Debbolas
09-04-2004, 09:00 PM
no, we are going to Fontana Speedway, Nascar this weekend...........but we will be handing out Silvers at OP6! :D :cool: