:messedup: Please don't hate it :messedup:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1543coolie_cup_for_Deb_002_123.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1543coolie_cup_for_Deb_005_123.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1543coolie_cup_for_Deb_010_123.jpg

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Baby!
I LOVE IT!!!!
and I soooooooooooo love my pasties this weekend. All us girls wore them :2purples: They are so comfy and they stayed on all day. We had to use a knife to open the back to put them on (Scream helped :)) I took mine off in the shower, less painful that way, my friend Rhonda took hers off earlier and was in a little more pain....LOL :)
I saw someone cruising the channel with one of your coolie cups and a fuzzy pink hat!
Debbolas<------thinking she needs more daisy's for OP6 :skull:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2004, 08:09 PM
That is like rockstar shit.
What does Yvonne's look like

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Baby!
I LOVE IT!!!!
and I soooooooooooo love my pasties this weekend. All us girls wore them :2purples: They are so comfy and they stayed on all day. We had to use a knife to open the back to put them on (Scream helped :)) I took mine off in the shower, less painful that way, my friend Rhonda took hers off earlier and was in a little more pain....LOL :)
I saw someone cruising the channel with one of your coolie cups and a fuzzy pink hat!
Were they a good size?? I didn't wanna make them too big or too small for you guys.
And thank you... I will ship the coolie cups out tomorrow.

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:11 PM
What does Yvonne's look like
I just finished Deb's like 5 mins ago...your's is next :hammerhea I am still trying to think what I am gonna do with yours :hammerhea Hopefully they will turn out ok :eek:

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Is that a bad thing????? :(

Phat Matt
08-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Baby!
I LOVE IT!!!!
Sporting pasties now huh? When's Scream putting in the stipper pole? :D

Scream
08-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey Bre, that's one fancy coolie...Like Deb said, we were in the channel this weekend and saw some peeps with thiers cruisin. They were cool. That one looks great, the skull matches the one on the boat...You do an awsome job.:cool:
You're not still mad at me are you? :frown: :frown: Cause I really do want the other one you made, it'd make a cool set.
We're still friends aren't we...
Is this too much beggin or should I go on? :confused: :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Bre baby boobala.. what do I owe you for mine.. I loved it.. Taryn took it from me when I opened it.. but I hid it now.. :D
your the bomb sweet cheeks.. I love it.. :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey Bre, that's one fancy coolie...Like Deb said, we were in the channel this weekend and saw some peeps with thiers cruisin. They were cool. That one looks great, the skull matches the one on the boat...You do an awsome job.:cool:
You're not still mad at me are you? :frown: :frown: Cause I really do want the other one you made, it'd make a cool set.
I think go on.. :p :p :p :smile:

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Nope...just send a truck load of beef jerky and I may forgive you :D

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Bre baby boobala.. what do I owe you for mine.. I loved it.. Taryn took it from me when I opened it.. but I hid it now.. :D
your the bomb sweet cheeks.. I love it.. :D ;)
Your gonna have another one coming that will match your boat... I just now found the colors I wanted....... esp. since Halloween is coming Orange is finally in. :p

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Sporting pasties now huh? When's Scream putting in the stipper pole? :D
yeah, what's wrong with this picture..............I'm 44 and I wear pasties!
LOL :jawdrop:
Bre, they were the perfect size for everyone but Rhonda, but she is just a little hardbody and hasn't had her boob job yet :wink: They fit Sam and I fine, but totally covered Rhonda's.
:2purples:

Scream
08-16-2004, 08:19 PM
I knew it... :redface: Imagine my embarassment...
Bre, of course you are one of the most beautiful ***boat women around, and you do awsome work in the pastie community, boobs around the world owe you a debt of gratitude for keeping them covered and legal (barley) in the light of our non european domestic laws...Not to mention your coolie decoriatin prowess...I could go on and on... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Debbolas
LMAO!!!! :rollside: :p :D

Bre
Bre, they were the perfect size for everyone but Rhonda, but she is just a little hardbody and hasn't had her boob job yet :wink: They fit Sam and I fine, but totally covered Rhonda's.
Opps.... tell Rhonda I'm sorry :D I will make them diff for her next time :p

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Bre, of course you are one of the most beautiful ***boat women around, and you do awsome work in the pastie community, boobs around the world owe you a debt of gratitude for keeping them covered and legal (barley) in the light of our non european domestic laws...Not to mention your coolie decoriatin prowess...I could go on and on... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
just send the jerky :eat:

Scream
08-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Nope...just send a truck load of beef jerky and I may forgive you :D
You got it...
Wait, a whole truckload...Damn...lol
:D :D

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Opps.... tell Rhonda I'm sorry :D I will make them diff for her next time :p
no biggie............we don't usually wear pasties, but maybe for the once a year "no kids trip" we will!!! Everyone liked them :D
Scream>--------------official pastie checker :rolleyes:

Bre
You got it...
Wait, a whole truckload...Damn...lol
:D :D
LMAO :D
:sleeping: :wink:

Bre
no biggie............we don't usually wear pasties, but maybe for the once a year "no kids trip" we will!!! Everyone liked them :D
Scream>--------------official pastie checker :rolleyes:
did he press them on :sqeyes: :D

Kilrtoy
08-16-2004, 08:22 PM
NO, ROCKSTAR SHIT is DA BOMB, Yvonne can't wait after seeing Deb's cup

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:22 PM
NO, ROCKSTAR SHIT is DA BOMB, Yvonne can't wait after seeing Deb's cup
OK good.. I was scared for a min :hammerhea :p

Phat Matt
08-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Well where's the pics to prove it? :sqeyes: Maybe you could talk Goldilocks into them.
:D

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:25 PM
did he press them on :sqeyes: :D
no comment.............. :o
Can I have another set or two, just like the ones you sent,maybe with our coolie cups? They are just the cutest things! Did I tell you my daughter put some on her laptop as decorations?
Thanks again! :D :clover:
P.S. let me know how much more $ to send ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Your gonna have another one coming that will match your boat... I just now found the colors I wanted....... esp. since Halloween is coming Orange is finally in. :p
:D :D :D :D cool deal.. tally it all up and I will get you some money honey.. :D

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:26 PM
no comment.............. :o
Can I have another set or two, just like the ones you sent,maybe with our coolie cups? They are just the cutest things! Did I tell you my daughter put some on her laptop as decorations?
Thanks again! :D :clover:
P.S. let me know how much more $ to send ;)
2 more daisys same size?????

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:27 PM
LOL!! no I think that will do.. :D :D

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:27 PM
:D :D :D :D cool deal.. tally it all up and I will get you some money honey.. :D
ok :shift:

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:31 PM
LOL!! no I think that will do.. :D :D
That will do, Scream, That will do...............
LOL :D :clover:

Scream
Well where's the pics to prove it? :sqeyes: Maybe you could talk Goldilocks into them.
:D
They make interesting tan lines too... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
ok :shift:
thank you sweets.. if you have time more pasties in order for me too.. but no rush.. get your orders done then we can talk next week about mine.. You can even measure where you need to cover, LOL!! :eek: :wink: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:32 PM
yah they do.. I had some nice high fives.. LOL!! :D :D

Scream
08-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Just think, in about 30 years or so, they'll be low 5's :clover: :supp:
Bad Scream, Bad:p :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Just think, in about 30 years or so, they'll be low 5's :clover: :supp:
Bad Scream, Bad:p :p
LMAO!! not mine.. LOL!! :wink: :hammerhea :hammerhea

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:36 PM
LOL :D Yep! I have a half daisy sunburn on my left breast!
Yes please Bre, two more pair would be great!!! How much are they? Maybe I should get 10, you know stock up for next year;)

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:37 PM
thank you sweets.. if you have time more pasties in order for me too.. but no rush.. get your orders done then we can talk next week about mine.. You can even measure where you need to cover, LOL!! :eek: :wink: :wink:
:eek:
No problem. :shift:

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
LOL :D Yep! I have a half daisy sunburn on my left breast!
Yes please Bre, two more pair would be great!!! How much are they? Maybe I should get 10, you know stock up for next year;)
LOL.... I will send them with the coolie cups :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-16-2004, 08:39 PM
:eek:
No problem. :shift:
o.k.. I'm off to take care of business and I'll talk to you in the a.m.. :devil: :devil: :devil: :p :p

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:40 PM
LOL.... I will send them with the coolie cups :p
Thank you! :wink:

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:42 PM
o.k.. I'm off to take care of business and I'll talk to you in the a.m.. :devil: :devil: :devil: :p :p
Have fun :shift:

Bre
08-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Thank you! :wink:
no problem :)

Debbolas
08-16-2004, 08:44 PM
When I was wearing mine, I was cracking up! Thinking about your "high five" suntan lines.....LOL :idea: :clover: ;)