PDA

View Full Version : Force Offshore does it again!

NorCalCat
08-17-2004, 03:22 PM
So I am in Northern California and I have to drive all the way to Force to have some warrantee work done, however, it was not going to be done while I was down there. So they are delivering the boat to my doorstep so I do not have to make the drive again. What other company has customer service like that? :D
Kudos to the guys at FORCE, All of them! This is the kind of service that brings buyers back.

Dave C
08-17-2004, 03:24 PM
what happened? motor?

NorCalCat
08-17-2004, 03:27 PM
what happened? motor?
Ya, some minor adjustments, but they didn't have thepart in stock so they had to order it. Distibutor gear. No biggie.

AZmike
08-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Thats Quality Service!!!!!

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Thats what makes people buy boats...
Great job on forces part......

NorCalCat
08-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Thats what makes people buy boats...
Great job on forces part......
Ya, and it isn't like they are a huge company. Commitment to the customer is top notch. Jon who runs the shop is one of the most solid guys around, alond with the others there.

unleashed
08-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Wow, I missed this. john is a solid guy. Good to see they stepped up to help you out.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Clean out your mail box DEANO , IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOU

roln 20s
08-17-2004, 09:10 PM
Thats awesome-great job Force. I saw Dano at Havasu last weekend-- great guy and a bad ass Force.
Deano--I saw your boat too--at Absolute Marine with a "grenaded" motor. What's up with that?
Roln 20s

unleashed
08-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Grenade???? :eek:
Please dont say that. Seriously though Aaron at absolute just called me today and said it wasnt as bad as he thought. Definitly not grenaded. Thank God!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

OGShocker
08-17-2004, 09:18 PM
I think I saw Dano fixing a flat on Thursday in Indio. Stopped and ask him if he needed help and introduced my self as Shocker. He look at me like I had two heads, thanked me and said, "uh,,,no thank you...I felt like an internet stalking geek. :messedup:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:26 PM
I think I saw Dano fixing a flat on Thursday in Indio. Stopped and ask him if he needed help and introduced my self as Shocker. He look at me like I had two heads, thanked me and said, "uh,,,no thank you...I felt like an internet stalking geek. :messedup:
You are, but where were you when I had a flat 3 weeks ago and the wrong JACK.

OGShocker
08-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Iwas at SYA's house trying to figure out the alarm. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Iwas at SYA's house trying to figure out the alarm. :jawdrop:
No need for that, he doesnt know how to turn it on so he blamed me...... :eat:

roln 20s
08-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Grenade???? :eek:
Please dont say that. Seriously though Aaron at absolute just called me today and said it wasnt as bad as he thought. Definitly not grenaded. Thank God!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
Thats good news. I don't think they were as optimistic when I saw them Friday. Thats definately a good thing though. Hope its done soon so you can get that bad machine back to the water :)
Roln 20s

Blown Lavey
08-17-2004, 10:14 PM
What happend to the teagues...? How many hours.? :2purples:

Sandbar Mike
08-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Ya, and it isn't like they are a huge company. Commitment to the customer is top notch. Jon who runs the shop is one of the most solid guys around, alond with the others there.
Eric, I agree
John is definitly the strength in there customer service department. Bummer they couldn't have it done for you, but at least you didn't have a long tow back. :boxed:

Bre
08-18-2004, 08:39 AM
Good to hear that. Way to go Force :rollside:

OutCole'd
08-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Hats off to Force. They obviously get it.

Dave C
08-18-2004, 09:21 AM
was it a bronze MSD distributor gear?.... if so there seems to be a trend going on here!!!

NorCalCat
08-18-2004, 10:01 AM
was it a bronze MSD distributor gear?.... if so there seems to be a trend going on here!!!
Exactly! Not sure what the long term fix is going to be, but something has to change in the set up. Short of ripping into the motor and replacing the cam gears...

NorCalCat
08-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Wow, I missed this. john is a solid guy. Good to see they stepped up to help you out.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Ya Jon has taken care of me. So far no complaints. It makes it hard when you are 500 miles away, and they are trying to make it easier for me...

Dave C
08-18-2004, 01:18 PM
me either. some other people on these boards had the same problem. who knows what caused it for sure?
if you ask MSD they will blame the cam. Ask the Cam manufacturer and they will blame MSD.
If they do that to me I tell them that I will throw both away and get something else.
good luck.
Exactly! Not sure what the long term fix is going to be, but something has to change in the set up. Short of ripping into the motor and replacing the cam gears...

NorCalCat
08-18-2004, 01:34 PM
me either. some other people on these boards had the same problem. who knows what caused it for sure?
if you ask MSD they will blame the cam. Ask the Cam manufacturer and they will blame MSD.
If they do that to me I tell them that I will throw both away and get something else.
good luck.
I guess it comes down to the gear is so much softer than the cam gear. Bronze vs. billet. I hear they are now making a composite gear. (we are looking into it/Force is)