PDA

View Full Version : Old School Best Moivie Quotes

Kahuna
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Beanie: Six weeks ago Abdul here had a one way ticket to an arranged marriage with a broad he never met in Bangladesh. Now he's crushing ass every Thursday night at our mixers.
Mitch Martin : True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.

Ryphraph
08-19-2004, 01:13 PM
FRANK: Fill it up again!
Ryph

Jordy
08-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Therapist : Frank, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my office as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.
Frank : Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
Frank : Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon some juice. But it ain't exactly street legal so keep it on the down low.
Mitch : Please be honest with me and tell me this is the first time.
Heidi : Well, do you want me to be honest or do you want me to tell you this is the first time?
Man at door: Hello.
Mitch : Yeah?
Man at door: I'm here for the gangbang...
Beanie : Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man.
:D

79miller
08-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Man at door: Hello.
Mitch : Yeah?
Man at door: I'm here for the gangbang...
:D
The "Man at door" was the director. He does cameos in all his movies. He was the foot licker guy on the bus in Road Trip.
Favorite part: The whole earmuffs scene in the kitchen....

EmpirE231
08-19-2004, 02:01 PM
-frank "we're going streaking....woooo...we're going streaking....snoop....snoop-a-loop"

Red Eye
08-19-2004, 03:10 PM
HHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy you guuuyyyyyyysssssssss!!!! Rocky Road?

Havasu_Dreamin
08-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Mitch : Sorry, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?
Cab Driver : I recommend you stop being such a faggot. You're in the backseat.

TrojanDan
08-19-2004, 03:14 PM
"Blue, you're my boy!" :D

Red Eye
08-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Don't say a word or we'll f'in kill you. Just kidding we'll have him home by dinner.

repo man
08-19-2004, 03:29 PM
''you just shot an unarmed man''.
''he should've armed himself''.
unforgiven

Ducatista
08-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Two girls are topless in the pool of KY jelly
Frank: Are you sure you're ok with this, Blue?
Blue: Just ring the ****ing bell, you pansy. :D

Froggystyle
08-19-2004, 05:47 PM
"Well, Columbus wasn't looking for America, my man, but that turned out to be pretty okay for everyone... I'm mean, you're here..."

monkey rage frank
08-19-2004, 05:53 PM
hey honey do ya think K.F.C. is still open? What dart man? your crazy, I like you man your crazy. O.K. well its' been nice just- keep on truckin ya good times!!!!

gigamurph
08-20-2004, 11:32 AM
One of my all-time favs-
"All I know is I got alotta balls!" :rollside:

EmpirE231
08-20-2004, 12:06 PM
at mitch-a-pallooza....
kid: a busy day? what do youhave to do?
frank: oh we're gonna go to the home depot...get some wall paper, you know...maybe bed bath and beyond, I don't know if we'll have time
same party(after the beer bong)
frank: when it hits your lips, It feels so good.

RUCAV
08-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Isnt it? "Frank: "It's so good. When it hits your lips, it's so good"
Now ill have to watch it again. Good excuse :p

Coach
08-20-2004, 08:41 PM
at mitch-a-pallooza....
kid: a busy day? what do youhave to do?
frank: oh we're gonna go to the home depot...get some wall paper, you know...maybe bed bath and beyond, I don't know if we'll have time
same party(after the beer bong)
frank: when it hits your lips, It feels so good.
Very close, here it is
"fill it up again. (random background noise) once it hits your lips, it's sooo good."
Listen to it here (http://www.interactivetrainingcd.com/OldSchool/07-HitsYourLips.mp3)
By far my favorite line from the movie :D

Coach
08-20-2004, 08:52 PM
" all you have to say is Ear muffs to them. Ear Muffs and you can say ****, Shit, Bitch what every you want.
Frank- Cock, Shit, Balls.
I am just proving a point Frank you don't need to celebrate it." :eek:
Ear Muffs (http://www.interactivetrainingcd.com/OldSchool/07-HitsYourLips.mp3)

Coach
08-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Spanish: "Well, we're expelled, my life is over, and I'm gonna wind up working at Red Lobster."
Archer (Eddie Pepitone): "You already work in Red Lobster."
Spanish: "Yeah, but it's part time dick!"

Coach
08-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Frank: "How about you get me a fresh beer."
Walsh (Matt Walsh): "You serious?"
Frank: "Now! Now! You call me sir you son of a bitch!"