PDA

View Full Version : anyone familiar with

MsDrmr
08-20-2004, 08:39 AM
Webshots
I was referred to them through a friend and they said they love the program and that it's easy to use. I need to find a program that allows me to upload pics onto the site as an album for me, and an album that I can post community pics on so that friends and family can view and download the ones of their choice.

superdave013
08-20-2004, 08:43 AM
they are ok, I used to use them. But they don't let you hot link to other sites. So if you host your photos there you can't link them here.
For that reason I like www.hotboatpics.com

MsDrmr
08-20-2004, 08:47 AM
we have all pics uploaded on our computer under the program that came with the camera, I can always link from there. I just wanted somewhere for others to view without the headaches of finding them.

jas0502
08-20-2004, 08:58 AM
we have all pics uploaded on our computer under the program that came with the camera, I can always link from there. I just wanted somewhere for others to view without the headaches of finding them.
I think webshots will work well for you. I have some of my photos there. And its pretty easy to use.

EmpirE231
08-20-2004, 09:00 AM
try www.photobucket.com, really easy to use, free, and you can link the pictures without having to worry about the red X.