PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry's.Sensitive War...Top ten list

Jbb
08-22-2004, 12:01 PM
10. Stop calling it a "war." Rename it to the "Protest Against Terror." Protests always get people's attention and let them know that what you're protesting against is wrong.
9. Use softer bullets. Metal bullets hurt the terrorists, and that makes them hate us more.
8. Perhaps President Kerry can invite Osama bin Laden to the White House for a "cuddling party" with Kerry/Edwards. Nothing makes friends faster than a good cuddle.
7. Only go to war if the French and the UN say it's okay. Everyone knows how skillful the French are at dealing with other nations, and the UN has proven time and again its efficacy in dealing with terrorists.
6. Pull the troops out of Iraq within six months, but stay the course and even send more troops. If you have to ask, it's too nuanced for you.
5. Gently but firmly remind the terrorists that he was in Vietnam for four months thirty-five years ago. They won't dare pull anything then.
4. Ensure government owned and operated health care for all Americans, paid for with higher taxes. Terrorists won't bother to attack if they know all Americans have health care; it won't do any good then.
3. Stop eating pork and cover the women. Don't let them read or vote. That will show the terrorists that we understand them and appreciate their culture.
2. Don't call them "terrorists." They feel bad enough about our bullying, abusive foreign policy as it is. Call them "armed peace demonstrators." They'll feel more... peaceful.
1. Don't send soldiers; send social workers. All they really need is love and understanding.

Jeanyus
08-22-2004, 01:47 PM
I have been wanting to start a Hug A Terrorist program. I think it will help stop terrorists from hating us. It would work like this. I would take donations, buy 1 way ticketts to fly terrorist huggers, to terrorists countries. I would equip each terrorist hugger with a self addressed stamped envelope.
The Terrorist Hugger would begin hugging, of course the Hugger would get tortured, decapitated, dragged behind vehicles, mutilated and burned.
Then the terrorist would put whats left of the hugger in the envelope and mail it to the US for a proper funeral.
I think it would work great, we would get rid of the huggers, and satisfy the terrorists need to kill Americans.
What do you think?

dwci97
08-22-2004, 04:20 PM
I hope that this top 10 list doesnt make it to Kerry's email...He will love the ideas and then use them...The guy is an idiot and actually thinks we need to fight a more sensitive war. WOW...How could anyone actually vote for this moron?

Wicky
08-22-2004, 04:25 PM
F>U>C>K John Kerry!!!!!
**** all the tree huggers,
Wicky

73kona455
08-22-2004, 06:03 PM
I have been wanting to start a Hug A Terrorist program. I think it will help stop terrorists from hating us. It would work like this. I would take donations, buy 1 way ticketts to fly terrorist huggers, to terrorists countries. I would equip each terrorist hugger with a self addressed stamped envelope.
The Terrorist Hugger would begin hugging, of course the Hugger would get tortured, decapitated, dragged behind vehicles, mutilated and burned.
Then the terrorist would put whats left of the hugger in the envelope and mail it to the US for a proper funeral.
I think it would work great, we would get rid of the huggers, and satisfy the terrorists need to kill Americans.
What do you think?
WHERE do we start sending donations?...

HighRoller
08-22-2004, 06:11 PM
The media has already been using #2 for a long time. Our troops are not fighting terrorists in Fallujah and Najaf. They're battling "insurgents", "militia" and "armed resistance".

angry dad
08-22-2004, 07:04 PM
eff you kerry and all terroists!!!!bush 04!!!!

steelcomp
08-22-2004, 07:25 PM
What do you think?
That's classic, Zev! You're crackin me up!!! :D
motor...I mean steel