PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Dam Run

Mrs.HLB
08-22-2004, 08:26 PM
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the fun ride on Saturday. We are new to the board and haven't post before. Just read.. he,he. Anyways we read you guys were doing a dam run and we made a trip up there. Had a great time!
We were the blue & grey Genesis boat with the ribbon design. Hope we can all meet again and hang out. We ended up going to the dam and then taking off back down to ski etc. Water was too cold up there!! Thanks again for letting us "barge in".. :D

Kachina26
08-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the boards. I think I saw you guys, it's good to get new people on here. You need an avitar and maybe a pic of your boat. :rollside:
Some of the guys may ask for different pics, but don't let them tell you they are mandatory. :D

Mrs.HLB
08-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Yes we saw your boat.. Very nice. I have been reading previous posts so I will watch out. :wink: I will figure out how to do then post some pics of our boat as wells other boats I took pic of. It was fun!!

FRENCHIE
08-23-2004, 04:58 AM
welcome..be patient it takes time to figure things out around here!! :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for the fun ride on Saturday. We are new to the board and haven't post before. Just read.. he,he. Anyways we read you guys were doing a dam run and we made a trip up there. Had a great time!
We were the blue & grey Genesis boat with the ribbon design. Hope we can all meet again and hang out. We ended up going to the dam and then taking off back down to ski etc. Water was too cold up there!! Thanks again for letting us "barge in".. :D
Glad you made it. Don't be shy, just post away and you are more than welcome to come out to the next get together. Yes, that water up by the dam is REAL cold :)

OGShocker
08-23-2004, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the JUNGLE HLB!
We had a GREAT time!