PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up with board members?

Roxysnow
08-23-2004, 02:35 PM
We have found it pretty difficult to find other board members in Havasu. I should have went to the Dam Run this weekend to meet you all sounds like ya'll had fun! Anyways, do most members recognize a boat then meet? Do you stand on a the bar chair and start flashing the "SHOCKER"? How do you go about meeting board members? :hammerhea

HCS
08-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Give out free beer.

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-23-2004, 02:40 PM
We have found it pretty difficult to find other board members in Havasu. I should have went to the Dam Run this weekend to meet you all sounds like ya'll had fun! Anyways, do most members recognize a boat then meet? Do you stand on a the bar chair and start flashing the "SHOCKER"? How do you go about meeting board members? :hammerhea
It will come in time. Just go out and participate in a few of the get-togethers. Most you are glad you met :) The dam run would have been a good time to meet a lot of BM's and actually use the boat.

HCS
08-23-2004, 02:44 PM
Obviously I don't live in the area. But up north I just hang out at the get togethers.
Iv'e meet alot of cool members that way. :cool:

Sleek-Jet
08-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Post a thread next time you go out saying when and where. There is always someone looking for an excuse to hit the water, and you usually end up meeting a few peeps.

jackpunx
08-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Go to the Posse get together at Buena.. thats a good start.. Post a bunch of pictures of your boat.. Put it in your sig file.. Get times and places of where people will be and then go and meet them .. Get an OP6 sticker and put it on your truck.. get some T shirts from all the HB events.. ... and for sure.. Throw the shocker..I have had people throw me the shocker on the freeway that I have never seen before.. it gets pretty funny when you have to explain to the peson in the car with you...You will find that almost all the people that you meet are really cool.. The Pyramid Posse is a great group to start with.. :)

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Frankly, there are too many members to meet everyone. Just keep hanging out here, sooner or later they all post where they are going, show up with a boat, a beer, a chick, and wear a big a** hat that says "HOT BOAT FORUMS MEMBER" someone is bound to approach you. :cool: :wink:

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 02:54 PM
I am easy to find, just look for the name on the back of the boat.. :smile:

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-23-2004, 02:56 PM
Where you at in Corona anyhow? I live there also and primarily boat at Mohave.

Mrs. Restless22
I am easy to find, just ook for the name on the back of the boat.. :smile:
Or the blow up doll in the back seat :p

welk2party
I finally made it out this weekend and did not see anyone other HDD in the channel. Of course I was pretty hammered for most of the weekend. :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
Obviously I don't live in the area. But up north I just hang out at the get togethers.
Iv'e meet alot of cool members that way. :cool:
Meet at a bar or game always works to :rolleyes:

Roxysnow
08-23-2004, 02:59 PM
Where you at in Corona anyhow? I live there also and primarily boat at Mohave.
We are off Green River and the 91 fwry.

OGShocker
08-23-2004, 03:05 PM
I am easy to find, just look for the name on the back of the boat.. :smile:
Or on the side of ours! Flag us over and will pop a top!

slink
08-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Hell, you and SW Tom are friggin neighbors, get in the car and drive around the block honkin the horn and throwin a shocker ;) or you could just meet up at Jack N Box.

DansBlown73Nordic
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
I sorta hate even ask but what is the "SHOCKER"?????? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

DansBlown73Nordic
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
I sorta hate to even ask but what is the "SHOCKER"?????? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

sigepmock
08-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Roxy,
When is the next time you're going out? We'll look for you in the channel, we'll be there this weekend. Post a pic and we'll look for ya or look for us, the boats in my sig.
It's kinda hit and miss finding people, a couple of weeks ago everywhere the wife and I turned we saw someone from the boards, last to weeks nobody. I think it just timing.
Chris

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2004, 03:52 PM
I finally made it out this weekend and did not see anyone other HDD in the channel. Of course I was pretty hammered for most of the weekend. :hammerhea
pretty hard to miss me! LOL
Hey post a picture of your boat in your signature
HDD :mix:

sigepmock
08-23-2004, 03:53 PM
HDD,
Were you in Havasu this weekend? Phuggit and looked for ya but obviously didn't find ya. When you headed out next?
Chris Mock

eliminatedsprinter
08-23-2004, 04:01 PM
I sorta hate to even ask but what is the "SHOCKER"?????? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
Can someone post a pic??

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 04:02 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Adults_only_Trip_-_Aug_2004_044-med.jpg
Wear your screen name on your hat in the Channel..........and post a bunch of pics of your boat. :skull: :skull: :skull:
( Don't throw the shocker anymore................. :cool: )

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Adults_only_Trip_-_Aug_2004_076.jpg
Make everyone else in the boat wear your hats with your screen name...... :2purples:
and everyone in the RV
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1271DSC01619-med.JPG

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 04:08 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1566Ready_for_the_River_1.JPG
Order you hats from RiverKitty.com
and your pasties from Bre
:clover: :D :clover:

Roxysnow
08-23-2004, 04:08 PM
HDD,
Were you in Havasu this weekend? Phuggit and looked for ya but obviously didn't find ya. When you headed out next?
Chris Mock
We were staying at the Nautical. We'll actually be there Labor day weekend.

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2004, 04:09 PM
HDD,
Chris Mock
Saturday I was down in Parker for the Knuckle Head Dealio :supp: and on Sunday I went thru the channel and regrouped and went down to Gene's Wash. :D :D
Killer day on Sun. only 4-5 boats on the way in. ;)
HDD :D

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 08:35 PM
bump for River Kitty :D :clover: :D :clover:

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Actually, over the past couple years, I haven't been out there without seeing someone from the boards.
Just look for the pocket protectors.

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Me too :) Which side of the 91? Better yet....check your PM

SHOCKWAVETOM
08-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Hell, you and SW Tom are friggin neighbors, get in the car and drive around the block honkin the horn and throwin a shocker ;) or you could just meet up at Jack N Box.
I am still afraid my door is coming down...lol