PDA

View Full Version : Billet deck enclosures?

MOBrien
08-23-2004, 03:33 PM
I know there are a few folks on the boards that mfg & sell billet speaker covers.....but what about the flip-open receiver enclosures? I need a purple powdercoated one and I can't seem to find any.
Recommendations???? Thanks.
-MOB :idea:

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 03:41 PM
I know there are a few folks on the boards that mfg & sell billet speaker covers.....but what about the flip-open receiver enclosures? I need a purple powdercoated one and I can't seem to find any.
Recommendations???? Thanks.
-MOB :idea:
Like this..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372DSC02489-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372DSC02490-med.JPG
Rons Custom Detail Lake Havasu
Tell Ron Rocky sent ya... 928-680-1030 :D

MOBrien
08-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Yep, something just like that. What's a general cost I could expect from Ron's? I know the one's on www.billetaudiocovers.com are priced at $150 ea., but style choices look to be a bit limited.
Thanks Rocky,
MOB

ROZ
08-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Magic34, where are you? :D

Magic34
08-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Magic34, where are you? :D
I'm here and we are working on it as we speak..... :D :cool:
Update and photos with prices coming this week.

ROZ
08-23-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm here and we are working on it as we speak..... :D :cool:
Update and photos with prices coming this week.
Good! These peeps need to see what you have available in something like this. If they're anything like the grills, you're going to have a lot of orders... I wish I could speak of a few details about your grills :hammerhea :cool:

PHX ATC
08-24-2004, 06:13 AM
I wish I could speak of a few details about your grills :hammerhea :cool:
I've actually fondled the merchandise and they are quality goods. Cool stuff, look good, fit and finish beyond repute, and although I haven't heard some tunes with them on, I bet they would not diminish any sound coming from the speakers the way they are set up.

BoatFloating
08-24-2004, 10:09 AM
Yep, something just like that. What's a general cost I could expect from Ron's? I know the one's on www.billetaudiocovers.com are priced at $150 ea., but style choices look to be a bit limited.
Thanks Rocky,
MOB
I think Rons are $180 and well worth it. His design is by far the best design and I've seen quite a few of the others out there. A friend of mine had the Wizard one and after the second trip the latch broke and it wouldn't stay closed and then the O ring feel out of it and so on. Ron's use a maganet to keep the door closed and the face folds down and not up like the Wizard. This makes it easy to adjust your head unit and you don't have to use one hand to hold up cover...