PDA

View Full Version : **SPAM**Parker Mobile 4 Sale - $15k

shadow
08-23-2004, 04:21 PM
As much as I hate to do this It doesn't make sense to keep a mobile in Parker and live in Havasu. (small moble)
Single wide completely gutted,all new plumbing,all new electrical,new carpet,new shower,new toilet,new garbage dispoal,new kitchen cabinets,new refrigerator & counter tops.fresh paint,new window blinds,new a/c works great,new heater.
Exterior-Large wood patio deck under awning down one side of trailer,new siding,corner lot, huge boat parking.This trailer is set up like a studio,no bedrooms but very spacious,Huge Bathroom and seperate toilet room. Basiclly looks brand new inside and out..Completely furnished,inside & out.New furniture,just bring a tooth brush.
$15,000 firm. ($335.00 per month space rentsend Pm or call (928) 486-7399 Darrell
:D

Captain Dan
08-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Can you post some Pics?

shadow
08-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Sorry don't have any pic,s at the moment but will be there this weekend and will take a bunch of pic,s and post them sun night.

stoker
08-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Is there a launch ramp at the park?

shadow
08-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Good launch ramp,store,restaurant,

dmontzsta
08-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Sounds like a nice place FOR CHEAP! I thought places were alot more there. It is worth it if you go out there more than 2 weekends per month, for the cost of hotel/motels.

shadow
08-23-2004, 04:50 PM
It is a great deal for someone! you can spend more than the monthly rent on a hotel,food,launch in a weekend.

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 05:02 PM
D Row got to him after all. He knows where his roots are.... :idea:

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 05:08 PM
What size is it?

shadow
08-23-2004, 05:09 PM
I knew that was coming. :) Just a matter of time till the wise guy shows up. :D

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 05:11 PM
I knew that was coming. :) Just a matter of time till the wise guy shows up. :D
What are you talking about??? Mandelon asked what size your unit is... Now that's funny :rolleyes:

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Is it a big unit or a little unit??? :D
I know you said single wide, but what dimensions?? Which park? HOw big is the lot/space??

shadow
08-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Its about 10' x 45', covered awning on one side big parking on the other.
Park is Big Bend, you can Park a car on one side and a large boat with truck attached on the other.

shadow
08-23-2004, 05:38 PM
What are you talking about??? Mandelon asked what size your unit is... Now that's funny :rolleyes:
How's that for a unit? 40 frickin feet long and it's got girth 10' wide. :D

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 06:11 PM
I am supposed to be going out this weekend, maybe I like to check it out.... :)

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 06:13 PM
His unit...... :idea:

shadow
08-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Mandelon, we will be there sat late afternoon then,sun all day.if you want to see the inside let me know.Or just stop by for a beer.

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 06:35 PM
OK, we plan on heading up Thursday and home on Sunday afternoon.
I will look for you.....or give you a call.

79miller
08-23-2004, 07:29 PM
At big bend, do you have to pull out your boat at night? I stayed in the RV hookups there and remember that beach being for the hookups only.

shadow
08-23-2004, 07:51 PM
At big bend, do you have to pull out your boat at night? I stayed in the RV hookups there and remember that beach being for the hookups only.
There are 2 beaches the north beach and the south beach,we had a trailer on the north beach for several years and always left our boat in the water.
But we were right on the water front where you could keep an eye on your boat. Never left my boat in the water at the south side but you are allowed,also you can park it at the dock first come first serve but it will get beat up at the dock.this mobile is not right on the water so i pull the boat out every night and put it next to the mobile.Takes minutes to trailer it.
Both beaches are for all guests anyone can use beach or water space.

Mandelon
08-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey, nice chatting with you at the beach. Your boat is awesome. Wish I woulda had more time to come and see the place. It sure sounds like a deal.

shadow
08-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Why the hell are you moving out? I'm just getting ready to sink money into my place and you guys aren't coming down anymore? :frown:
SWB,we are still coming down to BigBend,we are just gonna get a travel trailer or toybox trailer and keep it down there in storage.then we can travel around more.plus now being here in havasu doesn,t make sense to us to keep a second home 30 minutes away from our primary home.
Mandelon,nice meeting up with you.see you again soon.

HM
08-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Is there a limit on how many days you stay there each year?

shadow
08-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Is there a limit on how many days you stay there each year?
The limit is no more than 150 days straight.But if some one was a full time resident they would just have to leave for a week or two then come back.
there is no limit to how often or how long as long as it,s not over 150.we lived in the park for about a year while our house was being built with no complaints

shadow
08-31-2004, 06:02 AM
Shadow,
Since when have you ever done anything that made sense? :D
Good point! ;)
You going to be out this weekend?We will be there thursday.
trailer pics www.hotboatpics.com

shadow
08-31-2004, 10:41 AM
You know it! I think we'll be in late Thursday night, we have to go to my son's Back to School night before we leave. I'm pimping my cart right now. Not sure if it runs, my speed control module will be here tomorrow, but it looks bad ass.
We will see you thur and hopefully you will have your cart done,it should be a good weekend for the carts. :hammerhea racing around and causing havoc. :crossx:
TRAILER PICS www.hotboatpics.com

Screaming Pete
08-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Shadow what spot # at big bend?

shadow
08-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Shadow what spot # at big bend?
#60 center row,first trailer comming in from the front enterance.
pics on www.hotboatpics.com search under shadow, just added a pic of where the boat parking is next to trailer.

playdeep
08-31-2004, 12:19 PM
Shadow,spoke to you yesterday on the phone...
We will be in Havasu wednesday evening,I will call you before we leave Albuquerque to get more info.
Mychal

Mrs.River Roe
08-31-2004, 01:04 PM
Sounds like a good deal ...... ;)

shadow
08-31-2004, 01:16 PM
Shadow,spoke to you yesterday on the phone...
We will be in Havasu wednesday evening,I will call you before we leave Albuquerque to get more info.
Mychal
I,ll be around just give me a call,we can either run down to Parker wed night or you can go down thur and I,ve got a key down there.

shadow
08-31-2004, 01:20 PM
Sounds like a good deal ...... ;)
Great deal for someone!Very clean,and everything is new or like new.
The park has made alot of changes they are dumping $$$ into the park daily.

BarryMac
09-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Shadow,
How many will the trailer sleep comfortably? Is there a carport to leave the boat under when you leave? Could or Would you rent to snowbirds in the wintertime? Sorry for all the questions...
gjb

shadow
09-01-2004, 07:30 AM
Shadow,
How many will the trailer sleep comfortably? Is there a carport to leave the boat under when you leave? Could or Would you rent to snowbirds in the wintertime? Sorry for all the questions...
gjb
You can sleep,cook,shower,comfortabbly 4 adults.The covered awning on one side is not big enough to park a boat under due to the patio.you could put up another awning on the other side for covered parking.you are not supposed to sublet.not to say you can,t let friends use it.Just can,t rent it out for months at a time.

BarryMac
09-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the response Shadow...
gjb

boatnam2
09-01-2004, 08:20 AM
sweet trailer,we may be setting up shop a little different and that would be right up my alley.

Kwicherbichen
09-07-2004, 11:08 PM
I'll help ya out bro.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472boat_parking-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472launch01_-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer10-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer11-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer7-med.jpg

Kwicherbichen
09-07-2004, 11:11 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer8-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer3-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer1-med.jpg
Looks like a real nice setup. Well worth the price of admission.

shadow
09-08-2004, 05:32 AM
[QUOTE=Kwicherbichen]I'll help ya out bro.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer7-med.jpg[/QUOTE
Kwicherbichen,Thanks!!!!!

JB in so cal
09-08-2004, 06:27 AM
Shadow,
how is the new owner/management at BB? I haven't been there since Milt and Jules left. I know they're fixing the place up quite a bit. It looks great.
A couple q:
As far as parking on the side for the boat; Is there any plans for the park to put something there/make you not park there, etc and can you install a car port/boat port for storage?
Is there enough room for moving your rig around; too tight, etc.
Thanks,
JB

shadow
09-08-2004, 06:50 AM
New management is cool,low key and mind their own bussiness,Plenty of room to move my boat and excursion.(wide roads).you can pour a slab and put up awning on the side without one.they are planning to build storage units on site in the near future.they are dumping alot of money into the park,many improvements already and alot to go.My place is on a corner so there is alot of room and will never change.not enough room to put another mobile and the road is already wide as they need.

JB in so cal
09-08-2004, 07:33 AM
So, do you have a couple of hide-a-beds? How do 4 people sleep without rooms? Sounds cool. Any more pics of the inside?
JB

JB in so cal
09-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Cooooollllldd bowl; nice cooooooolllld bowl.

shadow
09-08-2004, 07:53 AM
So, do you have a couple of hide-a-beds? How do 4 people sleep without rooms? Sounds cool. Any more pics of the inside?
JB
Hide a bed and futon! :mix:

JB in so cal
09-10-2004, 06:06 AM
Shadow,
I will be going to Havasu the weekend of the 25th, staying at Black Meadow; and staying at Big Bend October 13th to the 17th. Maybe we can hook up. I like to take a look at the place.
You gonna be around?

shadow
09-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Shadow,
I will be going to Havasu the weekend of the 25th, staying at Black Meadow; and staying at Big Bend October 13th to the 17th. Maybe we can hook up. I like to take a look at the place.
You gonna be around?
We should be in town, Havasu the weekend of the 25th.Then October 16th & 17th we will probablly be in Parker at our mobile.Just give me a call either weekend and we can hook up.
Darrell.

JB in so cal
09-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Maybe even this coming wknd-the 17th. I'll let you know and give you as much notice as I can.
JB

shadow
09-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Maybe even this coming wknd-the 17th. I'll let you know and give you as much notice as I can.
JB
We're gonna be headed to Cal this next weekend the 17th.On fri eve.But if you are out there we can meet up on our way out of town fri eve.Or forsure the following if you are gonna be at Black Meadow landing.I'm sure you know Black Meadow is just up the road about 10-15 min.You can come by and hang out for some evening activities and golf carting and get the full affect.
I'll pm you my home phone.

slink
09-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Shadow, check your PM

Filmwritin
09-14-2004, 02:41 PM
I understand the new owners at Big Bend are the same guys (Brian and Phil) who own most of the BLM resorts on the Cali side of Parker Strip. They have everything from Emerald Cove, Desert Riviera, Rio Del, Wagon Wheel, Echo, etc. They're the same ones piling the mobiles in across from Roadrunner (Windmill II) and they also bought a chunk on the AZ side at the Rock Buoys where they're building a couple of custom homes. They've been running parks at the river since the late 60's or early 70's.
I have found them pretty easy to get along with over the years. They seldom raise their rents and they tend to maintain their properties pretty well (for rocky, dusty, sandy parks). I understand the newer homes they're placing at the North end of Big Bend won't be allowed on-site storage. I know that's true of the Wagon Wheel II properties (no boats/trailers/carts, etc). So that makes the existing places more worthwhile because they're grandfathered and you can still store up to 2 pieces on-site.
This mobile looks like a really good deal for the area.

shadow
09-14-2004, 05:17 PM
I understand the new owners at Big Bend are the same guys (Brian and Phil) who own most of the BLM resorts on the Cali side of Parker Strip. They have everything from Emerald Cove, Desert Riviera, Rio Del, Wagon Wheel, Echo, etc. They're the same ones piling the mobiles in across from Roadrunner (Windmill II) and they also bought a chunk on the AZ side at the Rock Buoys where they're building a couple of custom homes. They've been running parks at the river since the late 60's or early 70's.
I have found them pretty easy to get along with over the years. They seldom raise their rents and they tend to maintain their properties pretty well (for rocky, dusty, sandy parks). I understand the newer homes they're placing at the North end of Big Bend won't be allowed on-site storage. I know that's true of the Wagon Wheel II properties (no boats/trailers/carts, etc). So that makes the existing places more worthwhile because they're grandfathered and you can still store up to 2 pieces on-site.
This mobile looks like a really good deal for the area.
Most of what you said is pretty much true.Easy goin,own most of the Cal side parks.Spend alot of money on fixing the places up.Actually the mobile in BigBend are going up in value due to the improvements.Not very often you see mobile homes go up in value.As of now you are allowed to store a boat next to your mobile,due to the fact that they have no storage in the park to offer.Although part of cleaning up and improving the the the looks and keeping people from storing piles of junk next to thier mobile they will be putting on site storage in.At that point you will no longer be able to store next to your mobile.Because they at that point will have storage to offer.Similar to the way the Rio is.

revndave
09-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Is it still for sale?Can you have dogs?

shadow
09-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Is it still for sale?Can you have dogs?
Yes it is still for sale and yes you can have dogs.I think the only rule is pick up after them and they have to be on a leash.The leash rule is pretty linient as long as the dog is friendly and not running loose in the park.

Filmwritin
09-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Good news that they're putting storage in up there. The area is starving for it. Echo and BB have squat and it's causing crowding up and down river - well down anyway. Rio has a one year wait. I just barely squeezed into a larger unit there when I got a longer boat this year, only because I had a 30' to surrender. When and if they build at BB it'll be another cash cow for the developers I'm sure. I did see the last couple trips they've been grading like crazy up there. The park looks really nice.

shadow
09-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Good news that they're putting storage in up there. The area is starving for it. Echo and BB have squat and it's causing crowding up and down river - well down anyway. Rio has a one year wait. I just barely squeezed into a larger unit there when I got a longer boat this year, only because I had a 30' to surrender. When and if they build at BB it'll be another cash cow for the developers I'm sure. I did see the last couple trips they've been grading like crazy up there. The park looks really nice.
I used to use Rio storage and then found Affordable storage right at the enterance to big river.Nice units,cement floors with lights.I had a 50' drive through I think it was $110 a month.The guy who lives there, his name is Brett.
Very cool guy and keeps a good eye on all the units.I know several people who still store there.Once in awhile the lady who does the billing gets her records messed up and has been known to piss people off other than that great place to store.The trick is if you are only renting for the summer go get your unit early like in feb even if you don't need it til later.

Filmwritin
09-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Shadow, thanks for the tip. That would still be pretty damn convenient for me if they have space. I like the concrete floor and the price sounds right if they're still in that range. Some of the places around town, Parker Oil, Eddies, etc., are getting $190 or more for 40' stalls. That's a friggin boat payment man!
My stall at Rio is "okay" but it's deep in the park and I hafta haul the boat all the way back to town to get gas anyway. It also gets realllllly dusty, 'cause the doors don't seal for crap on the dirt - as I'm sure you were familiar with.

shadow
09-16-2004, 05:38 AM
Shadow, thanks for the tip. That would still be pretty damn convenient for me if they have space. I like the concrete floor and the price sounds right if they're still in that range. Some of the places around town, Parker Oil, Eddies, etc., are getting $190 or more for 40' stalls. That's a friggin boat payment man!
My stall at Rio is "okay" but it's deep in the park and I hafta haul the boat all the way back to town to get gas anyway. It also gets realllllly dusty, 'cause the doors don't seal for crap on the dirt - as I'm sure you were familiar with.
Those dirt floors at Rio suck,Heres the # for Affordable storage.
(760)665-8126 OR (760)665-boat.
The prices may have gone up since I stored there but they were the most reasonable and definately clean and convinent location.good luck.

Filmwritin
09-16-2004, 07:43 AM
Excellent, thanks mucho, Shadow.

JB in so cal
09-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Shadow,
I'll will be by either today or Sunday on the way out of town. I just want to get an idea of where it's located; we can then hook up later and see the inside.
JB

shadow
09-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Just let me know when ,I'll be in Cal this weekend. Then the next 2 weekends will be in Havasu or Parker.Have a good trip.

riverliver
09-29-2004, 10:55 AM
:rollside: b u m p :rollside: Still for sale!
Maybe you should raise the price it will sell quicker :hammerhea

shadow
09-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Maybe you should raise the price it will sell quicker :hammerhea
next season the price will go up!All the others in BigBend are already going up.
Wanna trade for your new little shack? :D

BarryMac
09-29-2004, 11:02 AM
next season the price will go up!All the others in BigBend are already going up.
Wanna trade for your new little shack? :D
Wish I had the free cash right now, It sounds like a awesome deal for someone...
gjb

dicudmore
09-29-2004, 11:06 AM
hmmm Parker....
Couple minute tow from the lake you say?
I'll check in w/a friend on that. I might be a player

shadow
09-29-2004, 11:10 AM
hmmm Parker....
Couple minute tow from the lake you say?
I'll check in w/a friend on that. I might be a player
Dan I'll be there this weekend if you want to check it out and if you are in town. It's about 30-35 miles from my house in Havasu.3 miles below the dam on the Calif side.takes me about 50 minutes cause pulling the boat I can't go over the dam and have to go around.

shadow
09-29-2004, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Kwicherbichen]http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer8-med.jpg
here's some pics.

dicudmore
09-29-2004, 01:08 PM
Cool, I'm in CA this weekend.
Waiting on a call back from my crew partners. If you've still got it and they're interested I'll buzz ya.

plaster dave
09-29-2004, 01:11 PM
shadow i will be up there this weekend. i sent u apm with my # so maybe i can check it out. thanks

JB in so cal
10-08-2004, 07:31 AM
Shadow,
I'm going to be at Big Bend tuesday night through sunday; you gonna be around?
JB

shadow
10-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Shadow,
I'm going to be at Big Bend tuesday night through sunday; you gonna be around?
JB
I'll be in Havasu during the week then headed to Cal that weekend.I can ride my harley down tues,wed and meet up with you.or will be passing thru on the way out of town fri.Will be there this weekend.One of these days we'll hook up.I can also arrange for a key if you want to.let me know.
Darrell

shadow
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
:shift: I'll help ya out bro.

plaster dave
11-03-2004, 11:11 PM
:shift:
I saw shadows house in parker it's really nice I would of bought it but the old lady wants a fifth wheel so we can go to different places good luck shadow. :D

shadow
11-04-2004, 05:07 AM
I saw shadows house in parker it's really nice I would of bought it but the old lady wants a fifth wheel so we can go to different places good luck shadow. :D
Thanks for the input Dave,and nice meeting you and your wife. :)

shadow
11-10-2004, 08:48 PM
:shift: I'll help ya out bro.

shadow
11-10-2004, 08:57 PM
pics after exterior complete.

Mrs. casean
11-10-2004, 08:58 PM
where is the trailer at shadow? Which park?

shadow
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
where is the trailer at shadow? Which park?
BigBend.

Mrs. casean
11-10-2004, 09:21 PM
looks like a great place... looks real clean! I hope to be able to get something just like that sometime soon... how do you like Big Bend?

Kilrtoy
11-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Sorry for not knowing, Where is Big Bend

Mrs. casean
11-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Parker, CA Side

shadow
11-11-2004, 05:42 AM
looks like a great place... looks real clean! I hope to be able to get something just like that sometime soon... how do you like Big Bend?
Bigbend is a very good Park.great launch,no waiting,all the roads were just redone,store/resturaunt is now open,they are building new storage units.
easy access being on Cal side if you are from Cal no need to go into Parker and deal with weekend traffic.

shadow
11-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Apology accepted :) :)
Bigbend is 3 miles below the Parker dam on the Cal side (by land)
Directly across from Buckskin (by water)

Tequila-John
11-11-2004, 06:08 AM
Whats the asking price again Shadow? The place is very clean. What is the lot rent monthly?

shadow
11-11-2004, 06:21 AM
Whats the asking price again Shadow? The place is very clean. What is the lot rent monthly?
Monthly rent is $345 plus you pay electricity.
Electricity witha/c cranking 24/7 3 weekends a month runs about $50
winter time runs about $20 per month.
asking price is now $15k but will negotiate with ***boat members since it was originally posted for less.When spring / summer rolls around it will be 15k firm.
Not alot of people in the market now but when the season hits this place will sell fast!

Tequila-John
11-11-2004, 06:23 AM
Monthly rent is $345 plus you pay electricity.
Electricity witha/c cranking 24/7 3 weekends a month runs about $50
winter time runs about $20 per month.
asking price is now $15k but will negotiate with ***boat members since it was originally posted for less.When spring / summer rolls around it will be 15k firm.
Not alot of people in the market now but when the season hits this place will sell fast!
Thanks for the info. Very nice pad.

BarryMac
11-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Outside of the Trailer...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7366
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7367

shadow
11-13-2004, 11:09 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472trailer8-med.jpg
Looks like a real nice setup. Well worth the price of admission.
:)

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 06:34 AM
Shadow,
I can't believe that your place hasn't sold, what an awesome deal for a small family or for a couple, man if it were just a little bit bigger. :idea: Can it be added onto???

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:39 AM
Mmmmmmmm :idea: Trying to figure out how to work myself into this thread :D

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 06:42 AM
Looks like you just did buddy, your gonna get to 3100 today at this pace...

shadow
12-22-2004, 06:44 AM
Shadow,
I can't believe that your place hasn't sold, what an awesome deal for a small family or for a couple, man if it were just a little bit bigger. :idea: Can it be added onto???
Can't be added onto but this is a smoking deal for someone.You can't find a mobile in Parker that is this clean for the money.I'm not worried about selling it this month or next,I know when the season gets closer it will be gone Quick.

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Looks like you just did buddy, your gonna get to 3100 today at this pace...
I'll have to go soon and try to earn a living :D Since I can't count on a check from RD :D

shadow
12-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Send me a check and we can talk about your new mobile in Parker. :D

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:54 AM
Send me a check and we can talk about your new mobile in Parker. :D
LOL! Sorry pal lookin at some stuff in FL :D

shadow
12-22-2004, 06:56 AM
LOL! Sorry pal lookin at some stuff in FL :D
It's got wheels. :D

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:59 AM
It's got wheels. :D
Now that right there is funny!! :D A true salesman :D

Parker
12-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Can you store a boat on the property?

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 07:06 AM
:shift:
:shift: :cool:
Cool golf cart :D

OGShocker
12-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Bump! ;)

repo man
12-22-2004, 09:23 AM
i would take it but me and my boat arn't welcome in parker anymore. too loud with mufflers and water. i can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up.

shadow
12-27-2004, 11:45 AM
I'll help ya out bro.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

shadow
12-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Outside of the Trailer...
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

shadow
12-27-2004, 04:45 PM
:mix: :mix: :mix:

SHOTKALLIN
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Damn thats a sweet pad. how often do they raise that space rent?

dmontzsta
12-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Much better than a hotel room.
Doug its all you! :D

shadow
12-28-2004, 06:06 AM
Damn thats a sweet pad. how often do they raise that space rent?
I've been in the park about 6-7 yrs and in that time it's gone up about $80.
seems to be about $10-$20 a year increases in the past couple of years.

BarryMac
12-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Shadow, here are the interior shots to help you out, I am surprised this place hasn't sold yet, I am sure like you said when the season hits it will be gone...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8711
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8713

shadow
12-29-2004, 04:45 PM
:) :) :) Outside of the Trailer...

shadow
01-03-2005, 09:50 AM
:rollside: Shadow, here are the interior shots to help you out, I am surprised this place hasn't sold yet, I am sure like you said when the season hits it will be gone...
:rollside: :rollside:

100mbs
01-03-2005, 01:17 PM
I've been in the park about 6-7 yrs and in that time it's gone up about $80.
seems to be about $10-$20 a year increases in the past couple of years.
What is the current Space rent and if any HOA's?

shadow
01-03-2005, 01:24 PM
What is the current Space rent and if any HOA's?
Current rent is $345.00 per month.plus electricity which with the a/c 24/7 3 weeknds a month runs about $50.00 per month during the summer.
Normally about $20.00 per month during winter.
Free cable TV.No assoc or dues.

OC-PARTYCAT
01-03-2005, 02:42 PM
furnished?

shadow
01-03-2005, 03:19 PM
furnished?
Completely furnished inside and out.Just recently bought new furniture.
Everything included,all kitchen stuff,television/vcr,cd player/am-fm stereo,patio furniture,bbq,etc.Just bring your tooth brush.

shadow
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
:mix: As much as I hate to do this It doesn't make sense to keep a mobile in Parker and live in Havasu. (small moble)
Single wide completely gutted,all new plumbing,all new electrical,new carpet,new shower,new toilet,new garbage dispoal,new kitchen cabinets,new refrigerator & counter tops.fresh paint,new window blinds,new a/c works great,new heater.
Exterior-Large wood patio deck under awning down one side of trailer,new siding,corner lot, huge boat parking.This trailer is set up like a studio,no bedrooms but very spacious,Huge Bathroom and seperate toilet room. Basiclly looks brand new inside and out..Completely furnished,inside & out.New furniture,just bring a tooth brush.
$15,000 firm. ($335.00 per month space rentsend Pm or call (928) 486-7399 Darrell
:mix:

franky
01-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Isn't this the same Mobile Home that was up for $10,000 just yesterday?

shadow
01-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Isn't this the same Mobile Home that was up for $10,000 just yesterday?
Thats the one.I put it on here awhile ago for 10k but have done alot to it since then,also the park is upgrading and all the prices in the park are going up. At this time due to listing it for less, will negotiate with a ***boat member that is interested for about another month.
Spring time rolls around it's 15k firm.This is the lowest price mobile in Bigbend right now.

JB in so cal
01-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Thats the one.I put it on here awhile ago for 10k but have done alot to it since then,also the park is upgrading and all the prices in the park are going up. At this time due to listing it for less, will negotiate with a ***boat member that is interested for about another month.
Spring time rolls around it's 15k firm.This is the lowest price mobile in Bigbend right now.
I can 100% vouch for the statement that it's the lowest priced mobile in the park; Big Bend is in the process of "moving out" older mobiles that aren't up to BLM code and replacing them with new park models that START at about $40k. Shadow's placed has been comletely redone and is up to both BLM and Big Bend specs.
JB

riverbound
01-04-2005, 10:41 PM
If another awning was built on the other side could a boat be stored there?

shadow
01-05-2005, 04:30 AM
If another awning was built on the other side could a boat be stored there?
Yes you can put another awning up on the other side as long as it is up to code.Also in the pic you will see a rubber maid shed by the back step.If you move the shed and slide the back step out of the way you could put about a
20'-22' boat under the exsisting awning.A foot or two of the boat or trailer may stick outfrom under the awning.But you could store one there.If you really wanted to you could relocate the steps to the deck (patio) over to the side and buy yourself another 3' storage under the awning.

Tequila-John
01-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Shadow your pad sell yet bro???

shadow
01-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Shadow your pad sell yet bro???
Still available but getting alot of people interested.spring is right around the corner people are already starting to think about river season.

shadow
01-12-2005, 06:35 PM
:rollside: Outside of the Trailer...
:rollside: :) :rollside:

shadow
01-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Shadow, here are the interior shots to help you out, I am surprised this place hasn't sold yet, I am sure like you said when the season hits it will be gone...
:) :rollside: :) :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

shadow
01-31-2005, 06:07 AM
Been getting some pm's and emails on the mobile.
It's been sold.

Blown Lavey
01-31-2005, 10:15 AM
Yep its been sold, had to keep it in the cat family.