PDA

View Full Version : I just got back...

Jbb
12-27-2005, 10:52 AM
From a "random" drug and alcohol test for my company.....It was amazingly similar to the "random" test I took for them last Wednseday :cool: .....Maybe thry're tryin to tell me something..... :p

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Brown's trying to get your ticket punched.... :mad: :mad: :D :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 10:55 AM
From a "random" drug and alcohol test for my company.....It was amazingly similar to the "random" test I took for them last Wednseday :cool: .....Maybe thry're tryin to tell me something..... :p
they probably like you cause your the only who can pass it... :D

Jbb
12-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Brown's trying to get your ticket punched.... :mad: :mad: :D :D
My first thought......this whole mess just reeks of......Brown.......and a little ..yellow... :p

Infomaniac
12-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Nope if it was Brown, they would have asked for a stool sample.

H20 Toie
12-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Next thing you know they will randomly check how much time you spend on ***boat.

Jbb
12-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Next thing you know they will randomly check how much time you spend on ***boat.
This time is therapudic....they prefer employees with happy voices in their heads.... :p

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Sounds like you are about to get a promotion!!

X-driver
12-27-2005, 11:27 AM
I know what you mean about 'random', JBB.
The first year I worked for my company, I was "randomly" selected for several drug/ alcohol test in the first year. And only one other employee was tested from our base during the same time frame. I was beginning to think, management thought I was a herion addict on the weekends.....
And then a year later, we (flightcrew) had a disagreement on a maintenance issue w/ an airplane that got my bosse's boss involved and all pissed off. Next day, me and the other pilot were "randomly" drawn for a drug/ alcohol test!!
Makes you wonder.

Kindsvater Flat
12-27-2005, 01:26 PM
My record is 3 times in one week for that so called random drug testing. We are now in a bigger pool so I get called maybe twice a year now.

ROZ
12-27-2005, 01:32 PM
This time is therapudic....they prefer employees with happy voices in their heads.... :p
It's all harassment... The boss saw you checking out his 18yo daughter, and his wife, too :D

Jbb
12-27-2005, 03:04 PM
I dunno ...the pool is over 5000 strong.... :p

hoolign
12-27-2005, 03:07 PM
I dunno ...the pool is over 5000 strong.... :p
Maybe quit wearing that 'cheech and Chong " T-shirt and blaring BoB Marley from your van at break times!

h2oski2fast
12-27-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm too busy tweakin to show up to those things.

Jbb
12-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Maybe quit wearing that 'cheech and Chong " T-shirt and blaring BoB Marley from your van at break times!
Have a jammin day Hooli! ...and shit :p

Tom Brown
12-27-2005, 03:27 PM
.....Maybe thry're tryin to tell me something..... :p
Maybe they saw your avatar.

Jbb
12-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Maybe they saw your avatar.
Thats probably it!

sorry dog
12-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Did you pass?
I'd figger you'd at least turn up positive for MEK or something ...and shit.

Kim Hanson
12-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Ya, wear a mask and quite sampling the turpentine! I'm sure it's fine Brian :p ..........( . )( . )............

Jbb
12-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Did you pass?
I'd figger you'd at least turn up positive for MEK or something ...and shit.
They only tell you if you fail...and it takes a week or two....dont think they test for MEK....nor do they care how much of it we are exposed to.... :p

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Who the hell needs drugs when yer huffin' paint fumes? :supp:

Jbb
12-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Who the hell needs drugs when yer huffin' paint fumes? :supp:
Paint fumes.....Its whats for dinner.... :p
When I started in this business I can vividly remember the "old" timers who thought you were a pussy if you wore a respirator....these were the same guys I would see ...everyday,wash their hands,..up to their elbows,...and then their faces.....with fresh MEK.....
Whenever someone retires from the company...we have a big BBQ in the retiree's honor......and all the previous retiree's from all the shops are invited back for some good eatin.....Never see any of the paint shop guys come back?..... :cool:

DaveA
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Paint fumes.....Its whats for dinner.... :p
When I started in this business I can vividly remember the "old" timers who thought you were a pussy if you wore a respirator....these were the same guys I would see ...everyday,wash their hands,..up to their elbows,...and then their faces.....with fresh MEK.....
Whenever someone retires from the company...we have a big BBQ in the retiree's honor......and all the previous retiree's from all the shops are invited back for some good eatin.....Never see any of the paint shop guys come back?..... :cool:
Hmmm. That reminds me. Gotta get that new mask certification done for me & the guys.
When I was covering and painting airplanes in high school, (the fabric covered kind using butyrate and/or nitrate dope) it was kewl to see how looped and glued up you could get huffing that stuff. Made for some crazy masking for stripes etc. Once I was shooting silver dope onto a Pitts Special I'd covered, and when I realized how silver my snot and spit was, well, I had me an epiphany and I quit dat huffin' and got me a mask. If there had been piss tests back then, I woulda flunked on general principle for stupidity. Was I respected for my change of heart? See reference to 'old timers' above.....
DaveA

JetBoatRich
12-28-2005, 04:55 AM
random and twice in one week :rolleyes: with over 5,000 employees :rolleyes:

Jbb
12-28-2005, 05:22 AM
I take a toke.....and all my cares....go up in smoke..... :p

Infomaniac
12-28-2005, 06:14 AM
The tests were randon at AA also. Never got one, but during management training they explained that there were specific criteria that would increase your chances of getting tapped.
Returning from vacation, extended time off work, just having been tested etc.
Must be a points system or something.

Jbb
12-28-2005, 06:20 AM
The tests were randon at AA also. Never got one, but during management training they explained that there were specific criteria that would increase your chances of getting tapped.
Returning from vacation, extended time off work, just having been tested etc.
Must be a points system or something.
Human element ...training.....?

sorry dog
12-28-2005, 07:59 AM
I take a toke.....and all my cares....go up in smoke..... :p
So I guess this means that you used the urine sample that Brown sent you...hopefully they don't test for poppy seed bran muffins...

Jbb
12-28-2005, 08:01 AM
So I guess this means that you used the urine sample that Brown sent you...hopefully they don't test for poppy seed bran muffins...
No....no...I used his last week ...this week I used the one your sister gave me.....Im hoping they dont tell me Im pregnant.......again... :p
http://www.thinkthermo.net/pocketchem/images/sample_cup.jpg

sorry dog
12-28-2005, 08:24 AM
This time why don't you give the adoption agency a chance before you go punching her in the stomach...and shit.

Jbb
12-28-2005, 08:28 AM
A mans gotta do...what a mans gotta do......and shit
.....and it was a roundhouse kick...not a punch.... :yuk:

sorry dog
12-28-2005, 03:36 PM
What the good JBB giveth, he can also take away... with a roundhouse kick.

Jbb
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM
What the good JBB giveth, he can also take away... with a roundhouse kick.
Words to live by cuz....... :p