PDA

View Full Version : Look Out Summer Love !

carbonmarine
08-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey Man,
The LA TIMES ( The DNC's favorite propaganda rag) , puts Bush undeniably ahead at 3 points and that in LA County... +/- 3 points , so that could be as high as 6 points...
NOTE: I have the voter reg' sheet, A pen, A stamp ( Reagan ) , A poloroid camera & brand new shrit ready for ya big boy !!
:cool: Rick 32 :cool:

Kachina26
08-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Careful, those results are based on Nader included even in states where he is not on the ballot :220v:

summerlove
08-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Big deal, your vote and my vote in cali don't matter. Yes, I'll vote and show my support, but I hate to tell you this, Kerry will win California, no matter what happens.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Big deal, your vote and my vote in cali don't matter. Yes, I'll vote and show my support, but I hate to tell you this, Kerry will win California, no matter what happens.
Sadly, SL is right. Too many people in this state like getting reamed on taxes.

summerlove
08-26-2004, 09:49 AM
I don't think it is a matter of liking to pay taxes or not - it's a matter of owning up to our responsibility of "one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
I subscribe to that... :idea:

carbonmarine
08-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Summer, I think you a closet GOP'er ...
I think sometime you just say stuffs to get into the skinn of OG & I...
:cool: Rick32

summerlove
08-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Summer, I think you a closet GOP'er ...
I think sometime you just say stuffs to get into the skinn of OG & I...
:cool: Rick32
contrary to my political views on this board, I'm willing to venture I'm more conservative than most people on this board. :cool:

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 10:49 AM
He is right. I just think it's funny he is spending taxpayers money to tell us that... :sqeyes:

Dave C
08-26-2004, 10:51 AM
its still a statistical dead heat. too close to call.

Essex502
08-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Bush/Cheney...a government for the rich, by the rich and long live big oil's profits! :argue; :boxingguy :D

HCS
08-26-2004, 10:56 AM
The problem with California is that it needs to be split. Right down the middle.
Northern Californian's always vote majority Republican. Down south they always vote majority Democrat.
South out numbers us up North so Demos always win. The exception is San Fransico. But their a bunch of pinko fags anyway.

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Bush/Cheney...a government for the rich, by the rich and long live big oil's profits! :argue; :boxingguy :D
Oh for FOCK sake! :argue: Go outside and play.
You may want to deduct another Rep' point from me. This time at least have the balls to sign your name to it.

summerlove
08-26-2004, 10:59 AM
He is right. I just think it's funny he is spending taxpayers money to tell us that... :sqeyes:
you think you're frigging funny, huh? :yuk: :D

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 11:00 AM
you think you're frigging funny, huh? :yuk: :D
So, you are at work.LOL :chi:

summerlove
08-26-2004, 11:05 AM
So, you are at work.LOL :chi:
it's lunch time! lol ---gotta go. Back at ya when I return.... :rolleyes:

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 11:09 AM
it's lunch time!
Don't eat too much I already have your new shirt. DO NOT out grow it before Nov.2 :p

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 11:09 AM
E502, please tell me you're not actually concidering voting for Kerry, one of this nations most liberal polititions? FYI, while the libs will not come out and say it, I'm guessing they define "rich" as anyone making more than the national avarage, about $43K Median Household Income :devil:

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh for FOCK sake! :argue: Go outside and play.
You may want to deduct another Rep' point from me. This time at least have the balls to sign your name to it.
I wouldn't waste my time with those silly assed points...get a life.

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:23 AM
E502, please tell me you're not actually concidering voting for Kerry, one of this nations most liberal polititions? FYI, while the libs will not come out and say it, I'm guessing they define "rich" as anyone making more than the national avarage, about $43K Median Household Income :devil:
Mike...you should know me better than that! I'm no fockin' liberal. I will comment on what I think is wrong with the present adminstration as is my right in a free country. Because I negatively comment about the current Admin doesn't in the least mean that I'd vote for Kerry...Actually I wish McCain would be running.

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Mike...you should know me better than that! I'm no fockin' liberal. I will comment on what I think is wrong with the present adminstration as is my right in a free country. Because I negatively comment about the current Admin doesn't in the least mean that I'd vote for Kerry...Actually I wish McCain would be running.
Me too! I actually voted for McCain in the primary but Bush is far better than Kerry ever could be! :D

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:41 AM
Me too! I actually voted for McCain in the primary but Bush is far better than Kerry ever could be! :D
Same thing here. I agree with Bush over Kerry but there's still a lot to improve with this administration.

572Daytona
08-26-2004, 11:57 AM
I suspect McCain will be running in 2008, he is doing a good job of taking the high ground right now to not piss anyone off.
Regarding the ratings, someone gave me negative rep with the following quote: Kerry lovin Reatrd I have no idea what a Reatrd is so I can't comment if that is true or not but I have no idea where they got the Kerry lovin out of any of my post... :hammerhea

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2004, 12:03 PM
I heard on the radio that there is a rumor that Cheney is going to resign from the Veeps job at the convention and that McCain is going to step in.

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 12:12 PM
I heard on the radio that there is a rumor that Cheney is going to resign from the Veeps job at the convention and that McCain is going to step in.
If true, that would seal the deal for the Republicans in 2004. I like Cheney but McCain has a much broader appeal to most Americans and could be considered a media darling IMHO :D

OutCole'd
08-26-2004, 12:13 PM
If true, that would seal the deal for the Republicans in 2004. I like Cheney but McCain has a much broader appeal to most Americans and could be considered a media darling IMHO :D
I would rather vote for McCain & Cheney.....

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 12:16 PM
I would rather vote for McCain & Cheney.....
Maybe in 2008 Bill :D

OutCole'd
08-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Maybe in 2008 Bill :D
You think Kerry will be a one term Pres like Bush??? :D

summerlove
08-26-2004, 12:29 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due, and in my book, Cheney made a huge statement the other day when he split from the administrations views on same-sex marriage. The fact that he has a gay daughter and he supports and loves her no matter what, including if it caused disharmony in the White House was impressive. Two thumbs up for cheney on that one...
Now, if Cheney bails and McCain replaces him Bush is
re-elected hands down.

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 12:36 PM
You think Kerry will be a one term Pres like Bush??? :D
I think Kerry will be relegated to doing political commentary on CNN after the election :D
Bill, are you going to Havazoo Labor Day weekend? :D

OutCole'd
08-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Bill, are you going to Havazoo Labor Day weekend? :D
No, I will be staying local, maybe Mead on Saturday, what about you??

HCS
08-26-2004, 12:44 PM
I don't really think Kerry really has a chance, his ship is sinking.
You notice how quite Hillary Clinton is. If/when Kerry loses it will be a perfect
set up for Hillary in 2008. Speculation is that's what she's hoping for. :mix:

beer hunter
08-26-2004, 12:48 PM
No, I will be staying local, maybe Mead on Saturday, what about you??
M2ME, Scotty415 and I will be heading out to Havazoo Sunday through Wednesday for the last part of the holiday weekend and some mid-week partying :)

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 01:24 PM
USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll shows.
In a head-to-head matchup, Bush led Kerry 50%-47% among likely voters, while Kerry led Bush 48%-47% among registered voters. When independent Ralph Nader is included, Bush leads Kerry, 48%-46%, among likely voters. Nader gets 4%.
The poll of 1,004 adults, conducted Monday through Wednesday, had a margin of error of +/3 percentage points. The margin was +/4 points for the subgroups of registered and likely voters.

OutCole'd
08-26-2004, 01:36 PM
In a head-to-head matchup, Bush led Kerry 50%-47% among likely voters, while Kerry led Bush 48%-47% among registered voters. When independent Ralph Nader is included, Bush leads Kerry, 48%-46%, among likely voters. Nader gets 4%.
The poll of 1,004 adults, conducted Monday through Wednesday, had a margin of error of +/3 percentage points. The margin was +/4 points for the subgroups of registered and likely voters.
Looks like another landslide....

eliminatedsprinter
08-26-2004, 02:08 PM
You are most likely right. Party Politics aside, isn't it strange that we would go to the trouble of booting out a Governor and then turn around and vote for a guy who might as well be his idiological clone. Our legislature has an all time low popularity rating, yet once again, the majority of our voters will cast a presidential vote for a guy who would fit right in with our legislative majority. It would be funny, if politics didn't matter.

Havasu Cig
08-26-2004, 02:15 PM
They just posted a poll on Bush's job approval and it is at 51%. It was 43% last month.

Jeanyus
08-26-2004, 02:21 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due, and in my book, Cheney made a huge statement the other day when he split from the administrations views on same-sex marriage. The fact that he has a gay daughter and he supports and loves her no matter what, including if it caused disharmony in the White House was impressive. Two thumbs up for cheney on that one...
Now, if Cheney bails and McCain replaces him Bush is
re-elected hands down.
So Cheney has gone from scoundral to good guy wiyh one sentance.
" I like Queers"

summerlove
08-26-2004, 02:33 PM
So Cheney has gone from scoundral to good guy wiyh one sentance.
" I like Queers"
Oh no, I still think he's a scoundrel and a crook, but I have to give him props for having an opinion that differed from the regular Beavis/Butthead rhetoric that usually spews from his/their mouths!!! :yuk:

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 07:11 AM
bump to the top.
HB here is some more work for you. :idea:

MagicMtnDan
09-01-2004, 07:16 AM
I think Kerry will be relegated to doing political commentary on CNN after the election :D
Hate to disagree with you Michael but I think Kerry will stick with eating Heinz
ketchup :D

summerlove
09-01-2004, 07:26 AM
bump to the top.
HB here is some more work for you. :idea:
that's pretty funny!!!! :D

Essex502
09-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Political Rhetoric Alert.