PDA

View Full Version : Strange event in Parker last Sunday!

Waldo
08-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Last Sunday at the Rio Del Colorado, the family and I are getting ready to head over to Paradise Cafe for some grub (around 5:30pm). As we are leaving I see a girl crying in a golf cart next door (my neighbor is the maintenance/security). She was obviously very drunk and something was going down. I started to leave, as I figured I'd get the scoop when we returned, when all of a sudden she got up and walked over to our place. When she reached our carport, she fell over and began crying and puking all over herself, not to mention my carport!
Turns out this girl was only 18 years old. She had been riding a seadoo and couldn't get back on. She got tangled up in my mooring (with the boat still there....I wasn't at the beach at the time), couldn't get back on the doo, and so some others at the beach helped her onto the beach. She was so tanked that they had to take her to my neighbor's place for the next move.
Apparently, she remembers having a friend on the sea doo with her. Only thing was is that the "friend" was nowhere to be found. She couldn't remember her phone number, where she was staying, or what the hell she was doing at the Rio. Pretty sad as we all thought she probably tossed her friend off the doo and didn't even know....
Long story short, cops came and called an ambulance. They took her to the hospital and last I heard La Paz County Sheriff was doing a search that evening.
I do not know anything else except she was 18, african american looking, and extremely blitzed! If anyone knows anymore please share.
Thanks.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Wow, that's pretty eff'd up!

Captain Dan
08-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Another irresponsible drunken PWC'er, (of course it isn't required that they are actually drunk to be irresponsible).
I sure hope she didn't kill anybody..... :messedup:

JetBoatRich
08-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Strange and stupid :boxingguy riding all screwed up, hopefully nobody was hurt and she did not really loose her friend on the back :mad:

Ducatista
08-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Man that's scary, hope it was nothing worse!

Blown 472
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Say, ah wasn't there just a newspaper article about this type of stuff?? :p

RiverDave
08-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Well that's bitchen.. :(
RD

bordsmnj
08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
i hope the mooring was alright.

mirvin
08-26-2004, 02:35 PM
i hope the mooring was alright.
:devil: :cry: :p
mirvin :cool:

Red Eye
08-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Another irresponsible drunken PWC'er, (of course it isn't required that they are actually drunk to be irresponsible).
I sure hope she didn't kill anybody..... :messedup:
First off let me just say I'm not a PWC lover, but I think we all know it's not just them that get drunk and stupid on the water.

Boatcop
08-26-2004, 03:00 PM
They took her to the hospital and last I heard La Paz County Sheriff was doing a search that evening.
Nope.
We found her equally inebriated cohort, and turned her over to San Bernardino SO shortly after we were called.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
08-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Well, at least that was a good end to the story. Thank goodness nobody got killed!

Waldo
08-26-2004, 03:42 PM
The mooring was fine, boat was fine....nice to hear her friend wasn't fish food - thanks for the update Alan.
KH, very nice to meet you guys. If you guys go out each Aug for that trip, you know we'll be there!

boatnam2
08-26-2004, 06:02 PM
a few weeks ago my buddie which lives in desert rivera had a girl walk into his car port with fucck me written on her chest and didnt know where she was all that she knew the boat she was in had shinny pipes. he tryed to help her but she wondered off.i would think a hospital is a good thing compared to raped and left dead along the side off the road.