PDA

View Full Version : A thanks to Shockwave

Boat Loan Guy
08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
I picked up my boat 2 weeks ago and took a test ride at Lake Elisinore, after making a couple of trips around the lake the boat just died. I thought I had ran one of my tanks out gas and that I had got air in the line of the other tank and this was causing me not be able to start the boat up. I was with a couple of friends and we all need to get going so we towed the boat back to the dock and loaded it up. I called Shockwave and told them what had happen, they told me to bring it back and they would take a look.
On Monday they called and said the found the problem and I should have no other problems.
We left on Thursday for a 4 day trip to our place on Blythe, as you could image I was very excited to ge the boat wet. Me and my son took of and headed up river when the boat died again.
We got towed back to shore and did some test and phoned Shockwave, after determing that the fuel pump had went bad, they jumped on the phone to find a place in either Parker or Bylthe to take my boat in to get it fixed.
A little while later I get a phone call telling me that Bob the owner was going to come up to my place and replace the part for me.
The next day around 8:00 am Bob showed up with a new fuel pump, changed it out and saved the rest of my weekend.
I really want to say thanks to Shockwave in a public form a let everyone know what a great dealer ship they have there and thanks again for making my weekend a great one.
Chris

rivercrazy
08-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Wow great story.....I've had similar experience with their customer service. :smile:

ROZ
08-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Holy cow, that's great!!

BarryMac
08-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Nice, glad too hear they took care of you and that your weekend wasn't a total loss...
gjb

CEO
08-26-2004, 03:20 PM
I picked up my boat 2 weeks ago and took a test ride at Lake Elisinore, after making a couple of trips around the lake the boat just died. I thought I had ran one of my tanks out gas and that I had got air in the line of the other tank and this was causing me not be able to start the boat up. I was with a couple of friends and we all need to get going so we towed the boat back to the dock and loaded it up. I called Shockwave and told them what had happen, they told me to bring it back and they would take a look.
On Monday they called and said the found the problem and I should have no other problems.
We left on Thursday for a 4 day trip to our place on Blythe, as you could image I was very excited to ge the boat wet. Me and my son took of and headed up river when the boat died again.
We got towed back to shore and did some test and phoned Shockwave, after determing that the fuel pump had went bad, they jumped on the phone to find a place in either Parker or Bylthe to take my boat in to get it fixed.
A little while later I get a phone call telling me that Bob the owner was going to come up to my place and replace the part for me.
The next day around 8:00 am Bob showed up with a new fuel pump, changed it out and saved the rest of my weekend.
I really want to say thanks to Shockwave in a public form a let everyone know what a great dealer ship they have there and thanks again for making my weekend a great one.
Chris
That's the story you always want to read about a boat company

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 03:22 PM
I love stories like this

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-26-2004, 03:23 PM
On Monday they called and said the found the problem and I should have no other problems. We left on Thursday for a 4 day trip to our place on Blythe, as you could image I was very excited to ge the boat wet. Me and my son took of and headed up river when the boat died again.We got towed back to shore and did some test and phoned Shockwave, after determing that the fuel pump had went bad, they jumped on the phone to find a place in either Parker or Bylthe to take my boat in to get it fixed.
Chris
Got to love those Shockwaves (I know I'm going to start some S**T now :yuk:
But I must say great service (SHOULD HAVE FIXED IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME)
Hay kilr say it aint so LMAO

dicudmore
08-26-2004, 03:30 PM
glad they handled it for you...but sorry you had the problem

Boat Loan Guy
08-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Is that talk comming from a project manager who never has problems with the equipment they install? just asking...... :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Is that talk comming from a project manager who never has problems with the equipment they install? just asking...... :rollside:
Actully I'm looking for another job :idea: :supp: have any leads :hammerhea

Kachina26
08-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Things they tell the PM just before they show him the door..........

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Things they tell the PM just before they show him the door..........
This from a boating rookie :boxingguy I think you were smelling to much SHOCKWAVE fumes, that happens when your in the back with the canoes :sqeyes:

charlyox
08-26-2004, 03:59 PM
:) Now that is customer service! Unheard in this day and age

FRENCHIE
08-26-2004, 04:07 PM
you know how we do it!!!!!!!!...'SHOCKWAVE' :cool: ;)

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 04:56 PM
RELAX he owns a COMMANDER
ENOUGH SAID

Havasu Luvr
08-26-2004, 05:18 PM
ENOUGH SAID
Kilr, he sure does, but what SYA failed to tell you is that last weekend while SYA & PlayaPlaya was on your boat in the channel partying Sy had his crew come out and fix that overheating problem SYA has had since day one. :rolleyes: THis is why that size boat is offered with twins :cool: jk
You know I love ya man (SYA) :D

Kokopelli
08-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the story, and I am glad it worked out for you! I have had nothing but great service from day one with them.
Makes me really glad I bought one! :D

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Kilr, he sure does, but what SYA failed to tell you is that last weekend while SYA & PlayaPlaya was on your boat in the channel partying Sy had his crew come out and fix that overheating problem SYA has had since day one. :rolleyes: THis is why that size boat is offered with twins :cool: jk
You know I love ya man (SYA) :D
REALLY, well they must have done it commander style cuz its still broke and SYA is going to do it next weekend I HEARD.

Havasu Luvr
08-26-2004, 06:21 PM
REALLY, well they must have done it commander style cuz its still broke and SYA is going to do it next weekend I HEARD.
Well, you know, he wants it fixed right. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Well, you know, he wants it fixed right. :jawdrop:
Well then he better take it too Quality Performance in Corona. Look how he fixes things
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112003_0110DRII0007_1_.JPG

PHX ATC
08-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Good story and good vibes.
Gotta love them Swaves. :rollside:

Kachina26
08-26-2004, 08:50 PM
This from a boating rookie :boxingguy I think you were smelling to much SHOCKWAVE fumes, that happens when your in the back with the canoes :sqeyes:
ROOKIE??????????????????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1519125_2521.JPG
Slow I am, rookie I am not :D
You shoulda ordered that Commander straight up instead of on the rocks. :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 09:03 PM
THAT is some COLD SHIT and im not talking about the water temp at the DAMN

Kachina26
08-26-2004, 09:10 PM
THAT is some COLD SHIT and im not talking about the water temp at the DAMN
Rookie? Man, that cut to da bone :( I'm hurtin, I couldn't help but lash out. :lightsabe

redneckgirl
08-26-2004, 09:15 PM
Shockwave !!!! you can't go wrong with them big or small!!!! :D :D
RNG

jbtrailerjim
08-26-2004, 09:19 PM
That's great to hear. It's always good to hear about peoples positive experiences they have had with the boat maker they purchased from. Way to go Shockwave. :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:32 PM
ENOUGH SAID
I dont recall seeing that 21 foot seadoo at the dam run, OOOO I forgot you rode in a real boat that dosent get you wet
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/16162003_0110DRII0020-med.JPG
Hay Kilr nice License on your car, do the boys at shockwave know about this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/16162003_0112LHC08-230021.JPG
Now as far K26 well enough said by the looks of your prop
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1284Broken_prop_001-med.jpg
K26 anythime you want to take that bucket of bolts in Lake Pacifica let me know :idea: OOOOO to you non-salty dogs thats the Pacific Ocean. I hear Catalina is just a boat trip away. :D

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Now as far K26 well enough said by the looks of your prop
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1284Broken_prop_001-med.jpg
K26 anythime you want to take that bucket of bolts in Lake Pacifica let me know :idea: OOOOO to you non-salty dogs thats the Pacific Ocean. I hear Catalina is just a boat trip away. :D
I didn't hit ANYTHING! Stress fracture!!!! Now about big blue, I think I would rather boat bitch on your boat than put my baby in that corrosive pond. Although I might have to do it one day. You know I only talk this smack with love in my heart right???
:p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:40 PM
I didn't hit ANYTHING! Stress fracture!!!! Now about big blue, I think I would rather boat bitch on your boat than put my baby in that corrosive pond. Although I might have to do it one day. You know I only talk this smack with love in my heart right???
:p
You know I love you and Kilr, where else would I find my boat b*t*hes :eek:
What stress your K26 doset but out any power :cry: LMAO, J/K (no I'm not, yes I am :rollside:

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 07:40 PM
OOOO I forgot you rode in a real boat that dosent get you wet
My boat gets all the ladies wet your boat well
S.A.U.S.A.G.E

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 07:41 PM
:lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe OOOO I forgot you rode in a real boat that dosent get you wet
S.A.U.S.A.G.E

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 07:43 PM
You know I love you and Kilr, where else would I find my boat b*t*hes :eek:
As long as we're on the same page sweety!
Tell me now, was Force26 really keeping up with you or were you just cruisin'????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:43 PM
:lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe OOOO I forgot you rode in a real boat that dosent get you wet
S.A.U.S.A.G.E
at least with one engine I still have a working radio :p

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 07:44 PM
at least with one engine I still have a working radio :p
No radio in the SW??????????????? :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:45 PM
As long as we're on the same page sweety!
Tell me now, was Force26 really keeping up with you or were you just cruisin'????
well his boat was running real good, but when i put the sticks down all the way he saw the difference even though I was dragging Kilrs big head :2purples:

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 07:47 PM
I might have to do a little somthin somthin at the end of the season to level the playing field. :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:51 PM
No radio in the SW??????????????? :2purples:
K26 here's the deal. I let Kilr leave his boat in my garage in havasu at my house. So after he forgot to set the alarm on the house he took out his radio. So did he think I was going to steal it :eek: and he lock his trailer, did he think I was going to take out his bucket of A boat :eek: . I dont know what to think. The only way I got into his seadoo was because my impeller went out. Other than that :mad: I would not :2purples: i never knew havasu was so choppy riding in that tube we felt every wave :mad: no wonder mrs kilroty wants a bigger faster boat (NOT A SHOCKWAVE :eek: )

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 07:54 PM
I might have to do a little somthin somthin at the end of the season to level the playing field. :hammerhea
Well at times he was running almost 80 with me. So he has a good package that he's working with

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 07:57 PM
I can relate to Klr, old habits die hard. Took me a long time to quit locking my cars up at night once I moved to a better neighborhood. Maybe he figured if he made the house and easy target (with no alarm) they would leave the Sea doo alone. But just in case, lock it up and take the radio. Did you lose the impellor on the same motor that you had problems with before????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 08:02 PM
I can relate to Klr, old habits die hard. Took me a long time to quit locking my cars up at night once I moved to a better neighborhood. Maybe he figured if he made the house and easy target (with no alarm) they would leave the Sea doo alone. But just in case, lock it up and take the radio. Did you lose the impellor on the same motor that you had problems with before????
no different motor and I know when it happen, my boat b*t*h started that motor with the trottle 1/2 open :hammer2:

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 08:17 PM
no different motor and I know when it happen, my boat b*t*h started that motor with the trottle 1/2 open :hammer2:
OUCH !!!!!

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 09:07 PM
WOW
what are ytou doing here are you supposed to be on the road to phoenix.
I didnot blow your impeller, The GREAT Commander gods did

Debbolas
08-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Well at times he was running almost 80 with me. So he has a good package that he's working with
80?
and that is with the blue motor?
Debbolas<-------really needs one of those for her boat!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 09:35 PM
WOW
what are ytou doing here are you supposed to be on the road to phoenix.
I didnot blow your impeller, The GREAT Commander gods did
we are leaving at 1200 I'm sleepy :cry:
Deb he has a blue motor with a polished top :220v:

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 09:36 PM
What you polished his top, :lightsabe
DAMN I KNEW IT
Im coming to get my boat tonight......

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 09:44 PM
What you polished his top, :lightsabe
DAMN I KNEW IT
Im coming to get my boat tonight......
I saw some pics of your boat, but it didnt look the same :sqeyes: :( They will be posted when I get back from PHX AZ :lightsabe :boxingguy :mix: :devil: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Oh no now Im getting scared :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Oh no now Im getting scared :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY :boxingguy :lightsabe

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 09:58 PM
HEY NOW,
you will not lick my dingleberries :sqeyes: :messedup:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
HEY NOW,
you will not lick my dingleberries :sqeyes: :messedup:
Hay just because mrs kilrtoy disciplines you with glass d**ks dont get any gay Ideas with me bucko :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010133-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1040087-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Damn that is a nice looking ass,
Oh wait
THAT BELONGS TOO ME :shift: :cool: :shift: :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Damn that is a nice looking ass,
Oh wait
THAT BELONGS TOO ME :shift: :cool: :shift: :cool:
Not if dont get ride of that seadoo, oppps I mean bayliner dam sorry its a shuckwave :hammerhea