PDA

View Full Version : the LIMO is getting close

TOBTEK
08-29-2004, 11:17 AM
STILL NEEDS A FEW TWEAKS.....needs to be lifted a few more inches, gonna chop the top down a few inches, needs a base volume knob from DEI....but its close.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0088.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0067.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0071.JPG
this looks pretty cool at night, with the green neon shining through the back.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0081.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0080.JPG
ya, I know....the back up lights aren't hooked up yet!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0066.JPG
I'll put up more when a few more things get completed.

Jordy
08-29-2004, 11:33 AM
Looks good. :D

core attitude
08-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Very nice! Is the roof two tone on the inside?

OutCole'd
08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Like the BMW Center Caps...

JetBoatRich
08-29-2004, 07:53 PM
That cart looks real good, nice work ;)

TOBTEK
08-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Like the BMW Center Caps...
I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET SOME :)

Mrs Luvnlife
08-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Toby.....looks awesome!! I SWEAR....too funny, I was gonna send you a PM and ask you how the limo cart was coming along and I ran across this :rollside:, it looks really, really nice!! BUT....it seems as though your BMW center caps match much better with the cart that I have!! :D :D
Soooooo.......when are you guys due???? :supp: :D

WetWillie
08-29-2004, 09:04 PM
You do nice work. Are those Neon lights I see under the frame rails?
:lightsabe WW

TOBTEK
08-30-2004, 06:53 AM
Toby.....looks awesome!! I SWEAR....too funny, I was gonna send you a PM and ask you how the limo cart was coming along and I ran across this :rollside:, it looks really, really nice!! BUT....it seems as though your BMW center caps match much better with the cart that I have!! :D :D
Soooooo.......when are you guys due???? :supp: :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_004-med.jpg
ya gotta love the GLITTER-TEK!
Leisa, was just saying a few nights ago that she WANTS another CART that matches the boat. She loved the Gliter-TEK paint on that(your) cart. Now that this limo is ALMOST FINALLY dialed in, I'm thinking about selling it and do'ing something that matches the new boat (what-ever that may be next season???)
"Soooooo.......when are you guys due???? :supp:"..........We are getting REALLY close! OCT 17th is the official day. She is so lucky, she hasn't been sick one time, and all she has gained is a belly. If she is sitting behind a table, you wouldnt even know she is with child. The only bummer is that she hasn't had all the weird cravings that you allways hear of, I was looking foward to midnight runs to 7-11 for Ben & Jerry's. Her mood's are pretty consistant....she only FREAK's out when I start talking about the new boat we NEED :messedup:
How are Cale and the babies? We need to hook up next year and cruise the carts and boats....and you can show me how to change to poopy diaper :D

BarryMac
08-30-2004, 07:22 AM
That is one sweet looking cart Tobtek, you do excellent work...
gjb

Mrs Luvnlife
08-30-2004, 10:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_004-med.jpg
ya gotta love the GLITTER-TEK!
Leisa, was just saying a few nights ago that she WANTS another CART that matches the boat. She loved the Gliter-TEK paint on that(your) cart. Now that this limo is ALMOST FINALLY dialed in, I'm thinking about selling it and do'ing something that matches the new boat (what-ever that may be next season???)
"Soooooo.......when are you guys due???? "..........We are getting REALLY close! OCT 17th is the official day. She is so lucky, she hasn't been sick one time, and all she has gained is a belly. If she is sitting behind a table, you wouldnt even know she is with child. The only bummer is that she hasn't had all the weird cravings that you allways hear of, I was looking foward to midnight runs to 7-11 for Ben & Jerry's. Her mood's are pretty consistant....she only FREAK's out when I start talking about the new boat we NEED
How are Cale and the babies? We need to hook up next year and cruise the carts and boats....and you can show me how to change to poopy diaper :D
The picture sooo doesn't do justice....you get the different 'effect' from different lighting!!! Wow after all that work, you may sell it?? :cry: That's okay, you'll get $$ for it!! It's VERY nice!!
That's great!! Good for her....glad to hear she is doing good and that she only gained a belly, that's the way to go!!! She'll bounce right back!! ;) She isn't missing anything not have the 'sickness' part, with Kiara I had night sickness in the beginning, not a fun feeling!! Yea....those late night ice cream runs are always fun!! Sorry, you haven't had the chance, but noone said you couldn't do it for yourself, right!!! :D
You're right around the corner from popping....believe me, I don't want her to go over-due :jawdrop:, but maybe she'll be a couple days late and have it on the 22nd, that's Kiara's b-day.
Cale & the babies (not babies anymore) are doing great! Thanks for asking....we DO have to get together next year, that would be alot of fun. I'll show ya the proper changing technique!! :D We're looking at buying up in the boating department too, so we'll have to get together to swap boat rides. :D GOOD LUCK with everything and enjoy the last of your freedom. :cry: :D

TOBTEK
08-31-2004, 07:56 PM
You do nice work. Are those Neon lights I see under the frame rails?
:lightsabe WW
WW......Have you bought a boat yet? What are you waiting for???? Wanta build a couple of 2005 25 Talons with little sleeper motors?

WetWillie
09-02-2004, 09:51 PM
You know my story. My business is sucking the life out of me! :hammerhea You will see when the rub starts tapping your pocket book.. :D I am gunna keep my piehole shut till I am ready to play.
Whats your story? Talons? Dave must be playing hardball :eek:
WW

LUVNLIFE
09-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Very nice ride Toby. I just happen to have the same rims on my cart :wink:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 08:35 AM
damn that looks sweet!!! ;)

TOBTEK
09-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Very nice ride Toby. I just happen to have the same rims on my cart :wink:
Thanks Cale! Im lifting it a few more inches for rear wheel clearence (way to close with passengers on the back!) Then im selling it. My season is done! We did have a good time with this one this weekend..it has a pretty good sound system for a golf cart.

XtrmWakeborder
09-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Cart looks sick! I love the sub enclosures, and the paint. If you sell it youll deff get bank!

TOBTEK
09-13-2004, 08:23 AM
Cart looks sick! I love the sub enclosures, and the paint. If you sell it youll deff get bank!
hey Thanks! I think its sold as soon as its lifted a few more inches.... :supp:

Greaser
09-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Just for conversation, ( not that i could afford it) How much would something like that sell for?
I have been thinking of getting a nice golf cart to take with us to the car shows. We have a plain one that we take now, but It just doesnt attract the attention like this one would :rollside:

TOBTEK
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Just for conversation, ( not that i could afford it) How much would something like that sell for?
I have been thinking of getting a nice golf cart to take with us to the car shows. We have a plain one that we take now, but It just doesnt attract the attention like this one would :rollside:
a nice limo with upgraded EVERYTHING would go for 14-20K.....I know its Crazy! I have somewhere???? around 15 in this one without counting any of my time or running around all of so-cal. The visa card gets thrown around alot with plexi sub enclosers, customs seats, tons of paint work, stereo bits and pieces, lift kits, wheels and tires, motor, controller, batteries, H/D cables, new top assy, polishing,..ect,ect,ect....and on and on.

LUVNLIFE
09-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks Cale! Im lifting it a few more inches for rear wheel clearence (way to close with passengers on the back!) Then im selling it. My season is done! We did have a good time with this one this weekend..it has a pretty good sound system for a golf cart.
Toby do you ever keep anything. Man it's like a constant garage sale with you :D :D Someone will be very happy with that ride, espcially if they like attention :cool:

TOBTEK
09-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Toby do you ever keep anything. Man it's like a constant garage sale with you :D :D Someone will be very happy with that ride, espcially if they like attention :cool:
Its actually embarrassing at times. Our next one wont be SO pimpy. Doing a 4 seater Clubcar with a cool orange pearl paint....basic stuff though, Im sure I wont have as much time next month went the little one comes.... :2purples:

OutCole'd
09-16-2004, 11:31 AM
Its actually embarrassing at times. Our next one wont be SO pimpy. Doing a 4 seater Clubcar with a cool orange pearl paint....basic stuff though, Im sure I wont have as much time next month went the little one comes.... :2purples:
You can't get much done between diaper changes.

XtrmWakeborder
09-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Wow 14-20k that is bank!...But then again stock their prolly what 8k? Someones going to be very happy with it.

beach gomer
09-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Tobek how do I get that new spray wax you are selling.

TOBTEK
09-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Tobek how do I get that new spray wax you are selling.
You can P/m me, or you can call me @ 760-638-3810 just let me know if you want Spot remover/polish, transom cleaner, interior cleaner, or spray fast wax....thanks, Toby

UnionJack
09-25-2004, 11:28 AM
I got some of your spot remover and it works really well, I need to get some more

TOBTEK
09-26-2004, 11:02 AM
I got some of your spot remover and it works really well, I need to get some more
HOW ABOUT.....All the spotremover and other products you could use, in trade for the monthlys on the "unionJack" :wink:

TOBTEK
10-26-2004, 09:03 PM
bryan....here ya go