08-29-2004, 07:02 PM
About to go upstairs....SSHHHHHHHHHH Don't tell MR. VEE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1100005.JPG

JetBoatRich
08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Be careful, it could get wild ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:05 PM
OMG I was lookin like really drunk there.. were you holding me up there.. LOL!! :D :idea:

Kilrtoy
08-29-2004, 07:11 PM
I was holding something else too....

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Mrs Vee you look like you could be my aunts twin, she looks older now, but when she was in her 30s you looked identical.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Mrs Vee you look like you could be my aunts twin, she looks older now, but when she was in her 30s you looked identical.
really.. thats a good thing I hope.. LOL!! well do you have a pic of her.. :smile:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:28 PM
really.. thats a good thing I hope.. LOL!! well do you have a pic of her.. :smile:
I dont have any digital pics of her, I will ask my mom if she has any I could scan in. My aunt was a little wild, maybe wilder than you. :D She is actually still a bartender, I think she is around 46 years old now and still loves to be wild.
It is a good thing, means we are sort of related...I just need to call you Dee instead of Vee cause that is her name. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I dont have any digital pics of her, I will ask my mom if she has any I could scan in. My aunt was a little wild, maybe wilder than you. :D She is actually still a bartender, I think she is around 46 years old now and still loves to be wild.
It is a good thing, means we are sort of related...I just need to call you Dee instead of Vee cause that is her name. :)
LOL!! call me anything you want .. except late for dinner sweetie.. :D :D
aunt Dee .. I like that.. so is she also irish , german, indian.. :idea: :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
LOL!! call me anything you want .. except late for dinner sweetie.. :D :D
aunt Dee .. I like that.. so is she also irish , german, indian.. :idea: :D
Heh, she is really in to the indian culture, always had alot of indian pics and dreamcatchers in her house, or maybe that was her weed smoking period, which was pretty much from 25-40. :D I am not sure I know I am Italian, German, Dutch, English and Danish, dont know what she is.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:37 PM
LOL!! very cool.. I have only seen one person that looked like my twin and that was in high school.. it was like looking into a mirror.. kind of freaky at first.. it's like watching yourself walk down the hall to class.. :p

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:41 PM
LOL!! very cool.. I have only seen one person that looked like my twin and that was in high school.. it was like looking into a mirror.. kind of freaky at first.. it's like watching yourself walk down the hall to class.. :p
I need to show my mom this pic, my GF thinks you do also.
I see people that look like me all the time. Lots of bald white guys in the world. :) when I had hair they used to call me Eminem.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:43 PM
LOL!! you do look like him.. :D in your avatar..

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:46 PM
LOL!! you do look like him.. :D in your avatar..
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Jump1.gif
I used to be just as crazy or crazier than him too.
I remember at my old job the black guys would say "ahhh damn dawg, its slim shady, what up dawg?" hehe everytime I would walk up.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:48 PM
I bet you settled down after that beautiful little boy you had..he is a cutie.. :shift:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:49 PM
I bet you settled down after that beautiful little boy you had..he is a cutie.. :shift:
yeah EXACTLY, when he was first born I spent X-Mas eve in jail, it made me go insane in the cell just thinking about him being home. It was a F*d feeling, I dont know how to describe it, like a rage from inside and being in that cell made me almost lose my mind.
Thanks for the comment, I used to think he was the cutest, but thought it was just me, since every parent thinks their kids are the cutest. He saved me though...

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:51 PM
well just look at the times you have been with him now.. and nobody can take that away.. you will always have that.. and then some.. ;)
all parents are partial to their kids but I know he is a cutie.. :)

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:54 PM
well just look at the times you have been with him now.. and nobody can take that away.. you will always have that.. and then some.. ;)
all parents are partial to their kids but I know he is a cutie.. :)
yes, many many many! trips out to the water, he will get to grow up boating and hopefully when he is older he will tell stories of riding in his dads old flatty. :)
I wish I grew up on the water.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:55 PM
do all you can with him now.. because eventually he will say.."Dad I want to go with my friends"
that will be the day your heart breaks for a while.. then you will see him become his own man.. just like you did. :)

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:58 PM
do all you can with him now.. because eventually he will say.."Dad I want to go with my friends"
that will be the day your heart breaks for a while.. then you will see him become his own man.. just like you did. :)
oh no...now you are scaring me. :) it sounds like that has happened to you already? that is going to hurt BAD. I just hope he doesnt inflict as much pain on us like I did. I remember my mom always telling me "I hope you have a kid that is onry like you".

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:02 PM
well my mom use to say the same thing to me.. "You just wait till you have kids"
well it isn't as bad as she made it sound.. as long as you have the time. spend it with them as much as possible.. it will make them a better person and they won't say you never spent time with me..
I moved out at 17 and I still hang out with my mom.. she's my best friend. ;)

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:04 PM
well my mom use to say the same thing to me.. "You just wait till you have kids"
well it isn't as bad as she made it sound.. as long as you have the time. spend it with them as much as possible.. it will make them a better person and they won't say you never spent time with me..
I moved out at 17 and I still hang out with my mom.. she's my best friend. ;)
Thats always good, me and my mom and dad still have a weird relationship, but I love them and I know they love me, so that is all that matters.
Are your kids giving you trouble yet? your boy has to be creeping up to the teenage years right?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Thats always good, me and my mom and dad still have a weird relationship, but I love them and I know they love me, so that is all that matters.
Are your kids giving you trouble yet? your boy has to be creeping up to the teenage years right?
LOL!! my boy is going to be 11. and my daughter just turned 9 he is not giving problams yet.. but he is pretty quiet anyway.. it's my daughter I'm worried about.. she is just like me and we but heads alot.. she speaks her mind and doesn't hold back.. so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.. :wink:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:09 PM
LOL!! my boy is going to be 11. and my daughter just turned 9 he is not giving problams yet.. but he is pretty quiet anyway.. it's my daughter I'm worried about.. she is just like me and we but heads alot.. she speaks her mind and doesn't hold back.. so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.. :wink:
oh no, I have heard it is tough for two women to live in the same house. My friend who is 24 years old goes out with a 47 year old woman and her daughter is 25... yeah think about that one. HEHE But, her and her daughter are just alike and actualy get into physical fights.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:11 PM
I hear you on that one.. we use to let my mother in law live here.. and it was not a pretty site.. we finally had to tell her to leave.. now we get along fine.. it's the mr and her that don't. :idea:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:13 PM
I hear you on that one.. we use to let my mother in law live here.. and it was not a pretty site.. we finally had to tell her to leave.. now we get along fine.. it's the mr and her that don't. :idea:
Atleast you get along with her, in laws can suck...good thing I have not made mine "official" but 9 years is almost legal in someway. My brother in law and me get along great, we were actually high school friends, but once they become family, you start to see the REAL side and it gets annoying.
:supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Atleast you get along with her, in laws can suck...good thing I have not made mine "official" but 9 years is almost legal in someway. My brother in law and me get along great, we were actually high school friends, but once they become family, you start to see the REAL side and it gets annoying.
:supp:
just don't let them run your life like mine tried to.. it will hurt the relationship.. we have had many fights over my father but now.. I tell them to stay out of it.. :boxingguy ;) ;)

Havasu Hangin'
08-29-2004, 08:17 PM
OMG I was lookin like really drunk there.. were you holding me up there.. LOL!! :D :idea:
Perhaps both of you were beginning to have siezures from not having a keyboard in front of you for 30 seconds or so?

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:18 PM
just don't let them run your life like mine tried to.. it will hurt the relationship.. we have had many fights over my father but now.. I tell them to stay out of it.. :boxingguy ;) ;)
One thing I hate is when people (ESPECIALLY family) try to tell you what to do. They have to realize you are grown up, even though they might see you as a little kid still. But, they need to think about it harder, I mean...they would not tell a non-family member what to do or get all up in the kool aid.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/fan.sml.gif
I think this thread title fits us well eh? http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/hide.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Perhaps both of you were beginning to have siezures from not having a keyboard in front of you for 30 seconds or so?
hey My keyboard was on all night.. I would come by and check every 2 sec.. :D :D are you kidding.. The true post wh ore had to see what was going on.. :eek: :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:22 PM
One thing I hate is when people (ESPECIALLY family) try to tell you what to do. They have to realize you are grown up, even though they might see you as a little kid still. But, they need to think about it harder, I mean...they would not tell a non-family member what to do or get all up in the kool aid.
I think this thread title fits us well eh? http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/hide.gif
the thread is perfect.. post counts arisin.. :p
always listen to what they have to say.. but doesn't mean you have to do it.. sometimes it makes sense.. but then again most times it doesn't.. :) :)

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
the thread is perfect.. post counts arisin.. :p
always listen to what they have to say.. but doesn't mean you have to do it.. sometimes it makes sense.. but then again most times it doesn't.. :) :)
I usually dont listen to much of what anyone says, even my GF. heh...she gets so pissed. And if you are trying to talk to me while on the computer, it just sounds like "blah blah blah blah blah blah". My coworkers get pissed, they will be carrying on a conversation and all of the sudden I will bust in with something about the boat. They always say "man, you dont care what other people have to say, you are the ultimate conversation changer" BASICALLY I dont want to talk about work!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:28 PM
work.. there is no such thing while on here.. talk to me and you will not get an answer till I'm done reading or typing.. :hammerhea :D :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:32 PM
work.. there is no such thing while on here.. talk to me and you will not get an answer till I'm done reading or typing.. :hammerhea :D :D
Exactly! My desk is in the perfect position, the back of the monitor is what you see when you walk in and if you try to walk by the window outside...oh damn! sorry...those blinds are closed...too much sun coming in ya know? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:34 PM
Exactly! My desk is in the perfect position, the back of the monitor is what you see when you walk in and if you try to walk by the window outside...oh damn! sorry...those blinds are closed...too much sun coming in ya know? :D
LOL!! Thats funny.. mine is the same way.. blinds shut.. can't see if their open.. and don't even try to come open them.. :boxingguy :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:37 PM
LOL!! Thats funny.. mine is the same way.. blinds shut.. can't see if their open.. and don't even try to come open them.. :boxingguy :D
yup! Although the boss told me on Friday we are not making any money and while he is gone for 2 weeks he wants me to write down how we can make more money and how we can be more efficient. He is going to be shocked when he gets back and the paper says he should do more work. :D I am serious...me and my partner want to buy the company, but just dont have the cash to buy him and the other owner out. They are just investors and we do all the work, but the problem is they push us around cause they want us to produce more so they make more, unfortunately with this business it is not a "owners" type business. Meaning the owner usually has to work in order to make lots of money...everyone on the payroll has to be an asset...this shit has me stressed. :burningm:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:39 PM
well if it is his business.. he needs to have a hand in it also.. he shouldn't have everyone be his gopher.. he needs to help.. that to me is lazy.. :wink:

Kilrtoy
08-29-2004, 08:41 PM
DAMN THERAD :devil: JACKERS

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:43 PM
DAMN THERAD :devil: JACKERS
well you didn't stay in your own thread.. wtf.. he was nice enough to talk to me.. you just left us both high and dry.. :eat: :shift:

Kilrtoy
08-29-2004, 08:43 PM
I may leave you high, BUT NEVER DRY

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I may leave you high, BUT NEVER DRY
LMAO!! boy I walked into that one didn't I.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:48 PM
well if it is his business.. he needs to have a hand in it also.. he shouldn't have everyone be his gopher.. he needs to help.. that to me is lazy.. :wink:
Exaclty! And I dont think what he has told me to do is my job. I already get paid pennies for what I do, I average $50k per month in sales and I KNOW we are making money...he just wants more so he can go on his asian vacations. BTW: Without exagerating ONE BIT...this is what he does everyday. He comes in the office at around 1pm with his 4 little dogs. He calls me and my co worker at lunch almost EVERYDAY (this makes me angry) and asks us to get him a burrito or burger and has us bring it back???WTF??? we make extra trips for it. Then we bring it back and he is on checking his emails. Then he eats, finishes checking his emails and goes to sleep on the couch until around 4pm, then wakes up and leaves.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:50 PM
turn your phone off.. take your lunch and tell him he needs to help out more..
I would be pissed.. :burningm:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
turn your phone off.. take your lunch and tell him he needs to help out more..
I would be pissed.. :burningm:
I have avoided the calls before...the thing is it is a company paid phone. And I have blown him off so much that he kind of knows since I have used all the excuses and if I dont pick up he calls my coworker that I go to lunch with everyday. I am pissed...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/fal.gif
I think I am going to talk to his partner tommorrow and tell him me and my coworker have been wanting to do our own thing for a while and if the company is not making money maybe we can work out a deal so I can keep all my customers.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:58 PM
I have avoided the calls before...the thing is it is a company paid phone. And I have blown him off so much that he kind of knows since I have used all the excuses and if I dont pick up he calls my coworker that I go to lunch with everyday. I am pissed...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/fal.gif
I think I am going to talk to his partner tommorrow and tell him me and my coworker have been wanting to do our own thing for a while and if the company is not making money maybe we can work out a deal so I can keep all my customers.
does the partner do anything? :idea:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:02 PM
does the partner do anything? :idea:
He brings in a few jobs every blue moon. But he for the most part does what he has done even before they invested into our division. I think he is even a little upset about his partner, but doesnt show it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:04 PM
He brings in a few jobs every blue moon. But he for the most part does what he has done even before they invested into our division. I think he is even a little upset about his partner, but doesnt show it.
well at least he does alittle something other than eat,sleep and shit in the office.. LOL!! :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:07 PM
well at least he does alittle something other than eat,sleep and shit in the office.. LOL!! :D
hahaha, so true. Dont forget about bringing 4 little dogs in to shit in the office also.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:09 PM
hahaha, so true. Dont forget about bringing 4 little dogs in to shit in the office also.
LMAO!! To bad he doesn't know what a jerk he is.. :eek:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:12 PM
LMAO!! To bad he doesn't know what a jerk he is.. :eek:
yeah. He actually thinks he helps haha. Before he left he said "I am leaving next week, now what are you guys going to do?" I said (very confused sounding) "with what?" he said "my help" I had to hold back the laugh and replied "I guess we will have to do it somehow". I mean...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/wtf.sml.gif
can someone really be that delusional?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:17 PM
would he get mad if you were to just confront him with his doing nothing and then rubbing it in your face.. :argue:

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:20 PM
would he get mad if you were to just confront him with his doing nothing and then rubbing it in your face.. :argue:
I have thought about that and I dont think he would, but then I think he would. Let me explain this...he is a christian and a heavy believer, so I dont believe he would ever hate me for it. BUT it is human nature to have it under your skin afterwards and could hurt the relationship. I was hoping not to have to confront him until I was in the position to start up my own thing or to buy him out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:22 PM
I have thought about that and I dont think he would, but then I think he would. Let me explain this...he is a christian and a heavy believer, so I dont believe he would ever hate me for it. BUT it is human nature to have it under your skin afterwards and could hurt the relationship. I was hoping not to have to confront him until I was in the position to start up my own thing or to buy him out.
and your right.. maybe you can talk to the partner then and then maybe he could talk to him without him finding out you were the one that said anything. :)

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:24 PM
and your right.. maybe you can talk to the partner then and then maybe he could talk to him without him finding out you were the one that said anything. :)
I hope so, thanks for talking to me while I am drunk. The truth comes out when you are drunk. I can now reflect back on this post when I am sober and in the office...like a log.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:26 PM
I hope so, thanks for talking to me while I am drunk. The truth comes out when you are drunk. I can now reflect back on this post when I am sober and in the office...like a log.
LOL!! your welcome.. but you talk well when your drunk.. you didn't slur once.. LOL!! :p

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:30 PM
LOL!! your welcome.. but you talk well when your drunk.. you didn't slur once.. LOL!! :p
yeah, I can handle my typing while drunk I guess... this is my new smilie, I guess I should put it in my sig.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:36 PM
yeah, I can handle my typing while drunk I guess... this is my new smilie, I guess I should put it in my sig.
LOL!! when I post while drinking.. you can tell I slur..it looks like mumbo jumbo in the morning.. :p

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:44 PM
LOL!! when I post while drinking.. you can tell I slur..it looks like mumbo jumbo in the morning.. :p
hehe, you must get really drunk!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aarb.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:46 PM
hehe, you must get really drunk!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aarb.gif
oh yah.. but it doesn't take much..
1/2 bottle of 99 apples is all for me and lights out.. :idea: :D :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:49 PM
oh yah.. but it doesn't take much..
1/2 bottle of 99 apples is all for me and lights out.. :idea: :D :D
lightweight.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_acaw.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:51 PM
lightweight.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_acaw.gif
that shit is harsh.. woooooo it burns goin down too.. have you ever had that or 99 bananas.. :D

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 09:52 PM
that shit is harsh.. woooooo it burns goin down too.. have you ever had that or 99 bananas.. :D
no, never even heard of it.
I got really wasted at CBBB, I wish someone had the vid of me giving the speach. hahahaha
I would try 99 bannanas though, how do you make it?

Debbolas
08-29-2004, 09:53 PM
:)
Is this the drinking thread?
I'm having a fruity dessert wine, that tastes like apples and oranges and spices!
YUM!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 09:55 PM
no, never even heard of it.
I got really wasted at CBBB, I wish someone had the vid of me giving the speach. hahahaha
you don't it is a bottle that you drink out of the bottle and it is 99 proof..tastes like bananas or the apple tastes like now and latters(apple).. good but very strong. :D

Beautiful Noise
Well 1st off I'd say you need 99 Bananas :hammerhea

dmontzsta
I'm having a fruity dessert wine, that tastes like apples and oranges and spices!
YUM!!
I really dont know what kind of thread it is...all I know is I am drunk, my son just fell asleep and dragon tales is on the TV. I will talk to you later aunt dee, I mean Vee and Deb. You two carry on it is time to
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/man8.gif http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/sleeping3.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
YUM!!
thats yummy sounding.. ;)