PDA

View Full Version : Who was it?

Kim Hanson
08-30-2004, 08:38 PM
They banned me faster than SCF, I was told this was the place to have fun :D I got 3 posts in :sleeping: http://www.oasisforum.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=1 (Bitch!)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:39 PM
no worky.. :cry:

Kim Hanson
08-30-2004, 08:42 PM
no worky.. :cry:
Funny! (http://www.oasisforum.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=1)

Kilrtoy
08-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Ok you have to join, what is it KIM

Kim Hanson
08-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Ok you have to join, what is it KIM
Look above buddy..........I Don't get it ...way to fast on the banning shit! I didn't even slam anyone, just questions :( ..........( . )( . )......... :redface:

Dumbass Police
08-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Look above buddy..........I Don't get it ...way to fast on the banning shit! I didn't even slam anyone, just questions :( ..........( . )( . )......... :redface:
OK HANSON. YOU ARE FIRST ON THE LIST. ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION DUMBASS! WHAT HAPPENED YOU STUPID CANATARD?

Kilrtoy
08-30-2004, 08:53 PM
It wants me to join the site, I dont want to , So what is the site......

Kim Hanson
08-30-2004, 09:07 PM
OK HANSON. YOU ARE FIRST ON THE LIST. ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION DUMBASS! WHAT HAPPENED YOU STUPID CANATARD?
You tell me, I was just asking questions...Canatard! You shut the **** up, I was being a nice guy? I don't get it, some get on that shit and ask why :( I don't like getting banned from site's..........( . )( . )...... :eek:

Dumbass Police
08-30-2004, 09:16 PM
You tell me, I was just asking questions...Canatard! You shut the **** up, I was being a nice guy? I don't get it, some get on that shit and ask why :( I don't like getting banned from site's..........( . )( . )...... :eek:
YA DRUNK ASS TOOL!! WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? TRY YOUR BEST TO PUT TOGETHER WORDS THAT FORM A SENTENCE YOU IGNORAMOUS.

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 05:55 PM
YA DRUNK ASS TOOL!! WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? TRY YOUR BEST TO PUT TOGETHER WORDS THAT FORM A SENTENCE YOU IGNORAMOUS.
LOOKS LIKE I WOULD BE TALKING TO A DUMBASS, DON'T YOU GET IT! TAKE YOUR BILLY CLUB AND STICK IT UP YO ASS AND HAVE SOME FUN..MORON! :rollside: :notam: :yuk:
Grab a thought soon, cause I will stream roll you !.........( . )( . )...... :cool:

Jordy
08-31-2004, 05:56 PM
Grab a thought soon, cause I will stream roll you !.........( . )( . )...... :cool:
Hey Kim, not to get in the middle of this as you seem to have it under control, but what is stream roll? Is that a Canada thing? :D

Jbb
08-31-2004, 05:58 PM
The more things change....the more they remain the same...... :rolleyes: ... :D

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey Kim, not to get in the middle of this as you seem to have it under control, but what is stream roll? Is that a Canada thing? :D
Slow but a steady harrassing, never ending thing :crossx: :D ........( . )( . ).........

Cheap Thrills
08-31-2004, 06:01 PM
WEEEEE !!!! pass the popcorn :D get em Kimmerz
C.T. :wink:

Jordy
08-31-2004, 06:01 PM
Cool. Just checking. I didn't want to jump to conclusions and guess wrong so I thought I'd ask. I thought it might have something to do with a bear and a stream. Shows ya what I know about life in Canada. :D

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:04 PM
The more things change....the more they remain the same...... :rolleyes: ... :D
What is that about, " things change "! I would be stuck in 1980 :frown: I don't think Im missing too much Brian :sleeping: .......( . )( . ).....
I really tried to change awhile back and ...you can't teach an old dog new tricks..They show you the tricks they have learned :eek:

Jbb
08-31-2004, 06:07 PM
What is that about, " things change "! I would be stuck in 1980 :frown: I don't think Im missing too much Brian :sleeping: .......( . )( . ).....
I really tried to change awhile back and ...you can't teach an old dog new tricks..They show you the tricks they have learned :eek:
Rock on Bro Kimmy! :)

Infomaniac
08-31-2004, 06:09 PM
The owner of the site did not want any of us there.
Some recently banned people from there posted a link to her site from the Sandbar and said it was a place to run amuck.

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Cool. Just checking. I didn't want to jump to conclusions and guess wrong so I thought I'd ask. I thought it might have something to do with a bear and a stream. Shows ya what I know about life in Canada. :D
Key West Video... :D Tooooo funny, I don't know alot of Karate though, just ( this is where my fingers are aboot 4 " away from each other ) :D .......( . )( . )......... :chi:

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:15 PM
The owner of the site did not want any of us there.
Some recently banned people from there posted a link to her site from the Sandbar and said it was a place to run amuck.
She told me this wasn't the place to be, after my first post! Give me a chance for **** sakes! :shift: I can play nice, but nooooooo! The bitch bans me instead, I hate people like that.........( . )( . )......... :frown:

Kim Hanson
08-31-2004, 06:37 PM
Rock on Bro Kimmy! :)
I really am trying Brain, but I need that Dumb-Ass Pole guy! I mean Police guy :D .........( . )( . )..........