PDA

View Full Version : Don't lose your head when you drink

rrrr
08-31-2004, 12:09 PM
It might cause permanent damage.
Just lean out the window... (http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/30/man.decapitated.ap/index.html)
Think the driver was a bit drunk? :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
08-31-2004, 12:12 PM
It was posted up yesterday :hammerhea the story is very strange :eek:

PlyaPlya22
08-31-2004, 12:13 PM
I thought it was a little bizarre myself.

Huckleberry
08-31-2004, 12:31 PM
I helped investigate a very similar crash several years back in Trabuco Canyon. A father & son were on the way home from a drinking fest at Cook's Corner. As they near Oneill Park, one of them (I can't recall if it was dad or son, but I believe it was daddy) was leaning out the passenger window puking his guts out. If anyone is familiar with this road, there is an old, huge oak tree right along the roadway edge as the road makes a right-hand curve. The tree is less than a foot or two from the roadway edge. Yep, you got it...The drunken designated driver cut the corner too close and splatto goes the other ones melon against the tree. The drunken driver did not know the other person's head just exploded, as he thought they were just hanging out the window, still puking. It wasn't until he got home in the Rancho Santa Margarita area and went to help his drunk old man out of their SUV did he discover dad was DOA. Pretty ugly scene. :frown:

schlepy
08-31-2004, 12:36 PM
could you imagine being the driver? man officer, i knew he was messed up but damn, whenever he drinks he loses his mind.....
im going to burn in hell :220v: