PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore is a genius... (yeah right)

Jordy
09-02-2004, 07:26 AM
OK, having a limited exposure to the jackass, and unwilling to waste any money on his latest piece of documentary dung, I have to admit when I saw Roger and Me listed in the program guide on HBO last night I was kind of curious. After all, this was the springboard that he used to get it all started right?
Let me just say that is 2 hours of my life that I'm not getting back. I went to bed feeling dumber after seeing that. Yeah, watching the town deteriorate was kind of sad, but other than that, the guy is horribly unprofessional and I believe he has 2 brain cells and they're fighting. There were a couple instances in the movie that proved that theory. The best one however, when he's talking to the rabbit lady while she's skinning a rabbit:
MM: What kind of a fur coat would you make with rabbit fur?
Her response: A rabbit fur coat. What else???
:D :D :D

OGShocker
09-02-2004, 09:38 AM
I think MM is great for our party! He points out the MAJOR difference between the Rep's and Dem's. The swing voters in the US have no chioice but to link him with Kerry and the other Dem's in power. I see this helping us in November.
For years the powers that be in the DemocRAT party have shown Jerry Falwell as the "average" Republican, this is just what the doctor ordered. IMHO.

Dave C
09-02-2004, 09:46 AM
MM did it for money, not politics.. (although he believes in what he says)
he is a shrewd dirt bag. its shameful.
soros and moore are the same kind of money grubbing dirtbags. Beware of both.

OGShocker
09-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Todays story. (http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=USATODAY.com+-+Don%27t+send+more+kids+to+die&expire=&urlID=11519588&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fnews%2Fopinion %2Fcolumnist%2F2004-09-01-moore_x.htm&partnerID=1660) :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2004, 01:35 PM
OK, having a limited exposure to the jackass, and unwilling to waste any money on his latest piece of documentary dung, I have to admit when I saw Roger and Me listed in the program guide on HBO last night I was kind of curious. After all, this was the springboard that he used to get it all started right?
Let me just say that is 2 hours of my life that I'm not getting back. I went to bed feeling dumber after seeing that. Yeah, watching the town deteriorate was kind of sad, but other than that, the guy is horribly unprofessional and I believe he has 2 brain cells and they're fighting. There were a couple instances in the movie that proved that theory. The best one however, when he's talking to the rabbit lady while she's skinning a rabbit:
MM: What kind of a fur coat would you make with rabbit fur?
Her response: A rabbit fur coat. What else???
:D :D :D
If you think that movie's bad, wait til you get a chance to be disgusted by "Bowling for Columbine" or "Fearandhate 9-11"
Next time he leaves the country I say we don't allow him back in and we give his MANY MILLIONS of $$$ to those who won't/don't work because he wants US to take care of them. :lightsabe