throwerb
09-02-2004, 11:34 AM
DRIVE ALONE IN THE CAR POOL LANE :mad: :mad: :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 11:35 AM
don't get me started on that one.. LOL!! :smile: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 11:37 AM
someone in my comment box said I talk too much and was wuss enough not to sign it.. hmmmm gee I wonder who it was.. must not be anyone with post counts cause it didn't do anything,... :idea: :D :D so I think I will have no comment.. LOL!!

R-Babe
09-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Don't be talking about me~ :hammer2: :)
J/K~ I so hate that too. I once saw some guy driving in the carpool lane with a blow up doll next to him. LOL!! :rollside:

topless
09-02-2004, 11:47 AM
someone in my comment box said I talk too much and was wuss enough not to sign it.. hmmmm gee I wonder who it was.. must not be anyone with post counts cause it didn't do anything,... :idea: :D :D so I think I will have no comment.. LOL!!
How whould he/she know? I thought you typed your comments. :idea: :p

HM
09-02-2004, 11:47 AM
You got a problem wif dat?
Why does it bother you? I know why, because you know the instant you get in the lane by yourself, you will get the ticket.
I use them for passing lanes quite a bit - which is probably what I will eventually get popped for as that can be seen from a distance. And fairly regularly I will just run that lane for a while - by myself. There are so many 'tards on the road who play too many games with other drivers - I just go around them. I have dark tinted windows, and many times have a couple car seats in the back (except they don't fit in the porsche).
Car Pool lanes were made by the pinko commie libs who support the terrorist environmentalist who think it is their job to get me out of my car. Fock the car pool lanes - they have been proven to do nothing for traffic except make people mad when they see other people driving in it by themselves. ;)
Sorry if it bothers you, I will probably get a ticket sooner or later. :idea:

throwerb
09-02-2004, 11:52 AM
You got a problem wif dat?
Why does it bother you? I know why, because you know the instant you get in the lane by yourself, you will get the ticket.
I use them for passing lanes quite a bit - which is probably what I will eventually get popped for as that can be seen from a distance. And fairly regularly I will just run that lane for a while - by myself. There are so many 'tards on the road who play too many games with other drivers - I just go around them. I have dark tinted windows, and many times have a couple car seats in the back (except they don't fit in the porsche).
Car Pool lanes were made by the pinko commie libs who support the terrorist environmentalist who think it is their job to get me out of my car. Fock the car pool lanes - they have been proven to do nothing for traffic except make people mad when they see other people driving in it by themselves. ;)
Sorry if it bothers you, I will probably get a ticket sooner or later. :idea:
Your right, only bothers me cause I don't have the balls to do it my self ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 11:54 AM
How whould he/she know? I thought you typed your comments. :idea: :p
true, LOL!! I am actually very quiet.. :idea:

MAINEVENT
09-02-2004, 12:14 PM
I did that once and got caught :cry: :hammerhea too expensive so i will never do it again :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
09-02-2004, 12:18 PM
A few years back my co-worker got a call at work that her father had just had a heart attack. She left in a hurry and there was hella traffic on the 405 (what else is new!) so she took the carpool for a bit to get past the traffic. She got pulled over, got a ticket, couldn't get out of it and had to pay the fine. :jawdrop: I thought that was a pretty valid excuse to break the rules for once but that particular officer didn't think so (or maybe he thought she was lying). :supp:

Schiada76
09-02-2004, 12:20 PM
What's wrong with that?
It gets that dumbass outa my lane. :D
It's the stupid FOCKERS in their mini vans going 55 in the carpool lane with traffic going 55 next to them that chaps my hide! :angry2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
What's wrong with that?
It's the stupid FOCKERS in their mini vans going 55 in the carpool lane with traffic going 55 next to them that chaps my hide! :angry2:
it does always seem to be a mini van.. don't they realize the other lanes are going faster then they are.. get a clue.. :hammer2:

throwerb
09-02-2004, 12:30 PM
What's wrong with that?
Me too, but that's a whole other thread

chub
09-02-2004, 12:36 PM
If you're gonna get in it stay in it and quit kickin up rocks on my car. I don't care if your alone just quit changin in and out. :220v:

EliminatorJet
09-02-2004, 02:09 PM
I noticed on the 10 in LA county there are certain times when the lane is available to everyone, and limited during rush hours.
What about the carpool lanes on the freeway onramps? What pisses me off is the signaled ones and the carpool lane is always open (no stopping before entering the freeway) and seeing single drivers using the lane like the have a full van of people! I feel your pain TB :angry2:

Jordy
09-02-2004, 03:17 PM
In Phoenix the car pool lanes are for car pools and alternative fuel vehicles during peak hours only. The rest of the time they just add another lane.
I'm not going to say that I use them all the time during peak hours illegaly. Let's just say that I have a good argument for diesel as an alternative fuel. :D