PDA

View Full Version : Anyone board? Looking for......

GM Killer
09-04-2004, 09:50 AM
I will be working on the CP this weekend. Any help would be appreciated. I could use an official "opener" (anyone that can open cans, bottles, work a blender), also a BBQ operator would be useful (someone can has no problem with live lobsters, steak, and other BBQ'd items), and if you can use a few tools that might be helpful as well but not manditory.
ANY TAKERS???!!!

NorCal Gameshow
09-04-2004, 10:02 AM
I will be working on the CP this weekend. Any help would be appreciated. I could use an official "opener" (anyone that can open cans, bottles, work a blender), also a BBQ operator would be useful (someone can has no problem with live lobsters, steak, and other BBQ'd items), and if you can use a few tools that might be helpful as well but not manditory.
ANY TAKERS???!!!
I'm certified in a couple of those fields. however, the logistics are wrong :frown: :D

HCS
09-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Same here. Sounds like fun though. Can you drink and drive.

ORSpectra20
09-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Anybody can drink and drive. The object is getting away with it......

GM Killer
09-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Same here. Sounds like fun though. Can you drink and drive.
Sorry about the logistics, but I dont drink and drive.....I drink then I drive. This way I wont get hit for open container. :p ;) :p

wsuwrhr
09-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Lobsters? Too bad SB Products has me busy.
Brian

GM Killer
09-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Lobsters? Too bad SB Products has me busy.
Brian
How late is SB open? If they are not open all night, then the "Q" will still be on.
GMK & MrsGMK